UFC - 17 (18.1%)
KED - 16 (17%)
GPL - 27 (28.7%)
QBT - 5 (5.3%)
OFF - 6 (6.4%)
DPZ - 3 (3.2%)
UFO - 20 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 94

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Trek Crypto Coin thread - Big changes are coming!!  (Read 40154 times)
ffirriff

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:06:40 PM

Very funny, I already took a snapshot of the exchange and just about to post it!
The problem was that my snapshot shows the chat line when you mentions about bubs bugs  Grin

Guys, the exchange is coming soon! I am thinking maybe 2 weeks max. I am ordering servers at the moment!!

One thing we need from the community is a lot marketing helps from everyone. This means making a lot of noise and reach out to every corners! The more exposure we have, the better launch we get, the better values our coins get.

Dream and I are working very hard for these coins, we need help with the noise!

Lets turn on the music!!

Who let the Doges Targs out?? Who?! Who?! Who?! Who?!!!

I am down with that sound great I help turn up the music.
MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 04:34:56 PM

Well I think a good start would be to get social accounts going reddit being the best, Google community works very well also please contact me I'm willing to do the Google community

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:47:18 PM

Damn, not syncing with UFC network. Need more nodes again. Cry

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
unfocus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:54:45 PM

Damn, not syncing with UFC network. Need more nodes again. Cry

"addr" : "198.199.100.216:7013"
"addr" : "84.200.68.163:7013"
"addr" : "84.200.17.249:7013"
"addr" : "84.200.17.249:7013"

And  50.156.4.44 is mine box, but I cannot validate it from my own network Cheesy

SCIFICOINS 4 LIFE Trading at SciiFI Coin Ex https://www.scifi-ex.com
unfocus

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 06:04:03 PM

@ffirriff and @mobgod,

Thanks for your willingness to help.

Dream and I are busy people, and we should focus to do development as we are not done. So community support is always welcome! If the coins win, we all win Cheesy

Do you want to run your own giveaways to promote the coins? Maybe one of you can do KED, the other can do UFC. Make and manage your own threads. I will give you some funds and you can ask others to donate as well..

Mogrith and Uhl'Belk manage separate giveaways already, but we can use more! They actually keep a common Google Spreadsheet to keep the tab. If you want to do that, you can keep 10% of what I give you and  run giveaway with the 90%.

Also try to drive the traffic to scificointalk.com as well.

Yes? No?

jonoiv

Activity: 966
Merit: 526

🐺Dogs for President🐺

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:38:31 PM

Jonoiv, any ETA?

And did the N factor of GPL just go up again?

I am looking at the Novacoin or Darsek route, but as the windows exception error is there I may choose a different (well supported) code base.  I have been doing some test runs.  and the windows client customizaion is not to hard, If you are launching the scificryptocoin exchange in just under 2 weeks. I want to be ready for 1 week but I still haven't made the definitive decision on what type of coin for the final build. 

What ever happens it will still start at 10 per block with a 30 million coin cap.  Cool

as for GPL, not sure, not mined it for a while Smiley 

Signature for hire!
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

Jonoiv, any ETA?

And did the N factor of GPL just go up again?

I am looking at the Novacoin or Darsek route, but as the windows exception error is there I may choose a different (well supported) code base.  I have been doing some test runs.  and the windows client customizaion is not to hard, If you are launching the scificryptocoin exchange in just under 2 weeks. I want to be ready for 1 week but I still haven't made the definitive decision on what type of coin for the final build.  

What ever happens it will still start at 10 per block with a 30 million coin cap.  Cool

as for GPL, not sure, not mined it for a while Smiley  

I solved the Darsek Windows issue last night.(See a few posts up). It mostly ended up being able to get the exact right combinations of software packages and compiler versions, Then building them with precise switches.

Such a pain in the arse. There is also some altering of the PRO file.

I am now able to compile the Windows QT Darsek client error free and statically.

ffirriff

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:52:32 PM

@ffirriff and @mobgod,

Dream and I are busy people, and we should focus to do development as we are not done. So community support is always welcome! If the coins win, we all win Cheesy

Do you want to run your own giveaways to promote the coins? Maybe one of you can do KED, the other can do UFC. Make and manage your own threads. I will give you some funds and you can ask others to donate as well..

Mogrith and Uhl'Belk manage separate giveaways already, but we can use more! They actually keep a common Google Spreadsheet to keep the tab. If you want to do that, you can keep 10% of what I give you and  run giveaway with the 90%.

Yes? No?

yes I would like to help I ll only give away ked don't need funded I have 500 coins ill use out of my wallet. Ill look into starting a new thread for the giveaway thanks unifocus
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

Thanks for the nodes, Unfocus but sadly I still can't sync. UFC wallet stops w/ no connections about 1750 blocks to go.

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
ffirriff

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:35:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409065.new#new

here is a link to the new thread 500 ked giveaway
MobGod

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 07:49:51 PM

@ffirriff and @mobgod,

Yes? No?

yes I would like to help I ll only give away ked don't need funded I have 500 coins ill use out of my wallet. Ill look into starting a new thread for the giveaway thanks unifocus
I will do a Google community for KED so not sure what you want to give but please msg me and I will get this started,btw the giveaway part would be people that register in the community and post a address

ffirriff

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:09:11 PM

Unfocus set up the link for 500 giveaway have not posted on the exchanges yet and all ready have coin addresses for darsek might need some more ked not sure if 500 will be enough  my darsek wallet address D6xvzwNVWNYVbQVCoPptGpSy3WDnu8thRc  was hoping to only give them to new people that came to star trek inspired coins. live and learn never tried a giveaway before maby I should not have posted the link
tonobitc

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:39:21 PM

Hi, is there a link to the new stable windows Darsek wallet binary? If we can get some info on the source and build environment changes to compile that would be great.

Thanks,
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 08:43:53 PM

Sent 500KED to help.

here is what mine looks like
http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,144.0.html

here is a goggle doc I use to keep straight what I am doing
you can view it at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoaBQCn_-M5CdHViSXN6d2pUR3NiMmtpSzlGRkx4Q0E&usp=sharing&pli=1#gid=5

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
ffirriff

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:08:43 PM

Thanks mogrith got the 500 ked thanks for the link will check it out.
MobGod

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 09:13:50 PM

So do I need to post my addy for KED ??

duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:28:46 PM

Hey,

The exchange is looking real awesome, i have been taking care of the OFFERINGS giveaway, i will do a DPS giveaway as soon as the new wallet is out and coins exchanged,

J

SCIFICOINS 4 LIFE
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 01:27:50 AM

Hi, is there a link to the new stable windows Darsek wallet binary? If we can get some info on the source and build environment changes to compile that would be great.

Thanks,

Not yet, I am working on the cosmetic issues now.

I honestly do not have the time or memory to write up a how to. It took weeks for me to nail it down. Maybe when time permits I might do a write up, but it is very far down on the list of things to do.

Right now the only real issue with the current Darsek Windows QT wallet is solo mining, and one can use the daemon for that.

I will probably release the updated binary sometime later tonight or tomorrow.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:39:08 AM

once you get an exact date for the launch of the exchange can you please announce it so we can build up the hype.
unfocus

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 06:51:47 AM

once you get an exact date for the launch of the exchange can you please announce it so we can build up the hype.

Sure thing. Working on the server now Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: