Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3069 times)
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

The introduction of cryptocurrency will not have much effect on banking system like credit , loan and other essential services offered by banks. Crypto can exist while banking activities will still operate , but not to make it disappear.

muneeb.zain

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

As the crypto is the currency of new era as people prefer that they don't have to carry anything except there cell phone to buy anything by paying through digital currency through the wallet in there phone.This phenomena has started in some parts of the world
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc.
Banking system will never disappear exactly for the reasons you've listed - credit system and leasing.
Too many people are tied up by conventional crediting rules. Of course there are services where you can a bitcoin loan, but they are not as widespread as traditional banks.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

I think it is good idea but take note of the volatility of cryptocurrency. It would not be good to both sides if the price falls or rise in large amounts and the interest of loan will also get affected.

freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

sometimes i still prefer credits, but it's gon be yesterday soon for crypto users.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc.
Banking system will never disappear exactly for the reasons you've listed - credit system and leasing.
Too many people are tied up by conventional crediting rules. Of course there are services where you can a bitcoin loan, but they are not as widespread as traditional banks.
And you are faced with the companies, where at the moment, perhaps lending to the cryptocurrency? It would be interesting to know more information in this stream. Unfortunately, I have not seen such people yet.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

I think it is good idea but take note of the volatility of cryptocurrency. It would not be good to both sides if the price falls or rise in large amounts and the interest of loan will also get affected.
This is the case-any cryptocurrency must be tied to a hard currency, and if there is a hard currency, then there are banks and the entire classical financial system. Actually a vicious circle, but this is the question - how to get out of this circle and find a way to lend to a cryptocurrency based on blockchain

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

sometimes i still prefer credits, but it's gon be yesterday soon for crypto users.
Loans are a necessary measure for people who want to live now but do not have the opportunity to earn the necessary amount of money in a short period of time. Such a layer of people will always be there and if the crypto-currency market solves this problem in its field, it will be a leap to a new level of crypto - economy.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

If I'm not wrong have offer for the credit's herein crypto currency take a look at the lending section of this forum bitcointalk have some crypto's investor offering installment system as lending company and learn it how to be qualified LENDER.and of course if the cryptos replace the traditional money the credit card offering by the bank are end.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:59:39 AM

i dont know about the loan in bank system but for the bitcoin system i found many website that offers the loan or you can be the investor for loan and you will get the profit if you loan your bitcoin to another people, i think the best sytem to give a loan is do KYC so if the loan is not paid the institution can find that people

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

it never disappear, maybe about 20 or 30 years)) it is a huge kind of business. But i think banks in future studied to be competitors to bitcoin

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

I see a lot of things putting the future of crypto currency under doubt. But I think that it will develop and improve on the contrary. I see good growth dynamics, so it's too early to say crypto currency good-bye Wink
abiola1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

You can obtain some bitcoin or different coins to your companion however I think no organization right now that enables you to advance some cryptos.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 11:00:07 PM by yanixbtc

I don't think bitcoin loan or credits is possible, it is different from any banking institution. And the value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is volatile in nature. It is hard to put standards in bitcoin as decentralized blockchain technology.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

I hope it will be the fact that the presence of this bitcoin, which I feel today is far from appealing to credit.

because our credit is in debt, because our credit has big interest, we make the effort to get the money just to pay the credit bill, while the need of money is very much.

yes I hope with the presence of this bitcoin can benefit the crowds.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

banking system will be always alive because they are many people is that don't believe Bitcoin and go to the bank
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

I will be very happy if in the near future it can be real because it is not always comfortable to have many credit cards
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

banking will surely remain while crypto currency dominating every sector of a country although in some point loan from decentralised is possible and can offer better service banks would not allow to lost people from their side so another way of excellent service will be offer.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

Until now,there is no such a company which provides loans in crypto currency.But in future,when banks adapt cryptos they might start giving loans in crypto currencies.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

I do not think the traditional banking system will disappear, but it certainly can adapt to this new trend that cryptocurrencies are bringing
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: