Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3069 times)
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

This may happen in developed counties like US but developing countries are not ready for this. Most of the people there prefer to use banks only.

It's not only the developing countries that prefer banks, believe me. People all over the world are not ready to give up on taking bank loans, though it was proved hundreds time that they are evil itself.
And the second party - banks - are even more unlikely to give up on such a profitable thing. They really do earn a lot from these loans. That's why they spend so many on marketing, and finding new slaves debtors.
The credit itself is not terrible (at least because it is voluntary) and if you have a head on your shoulders and at least a minimum financial education, the credit will not become a burden for you, but rather will help to open new prospects. It all depends on the person - the credit is absolutely neutral.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pancawati77

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

Basically the credit will not be lost and the bank has moved the world of crypto in order to provide loan funds through crypto currency at a certain percentage for different times of these projects after fulfilling the terms of their contract. Cool
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

To tell you ,I have experienced credit cards and I find it tempting , everytime you go out their shopping ,dining, groceries I  used to have credit cards , its hard you are always chasing your debts, this the life of credits, if you can not control it you will be like in jail, but with this joining cryptos , credits will go bye, especially if you are hardworker in cryptos you can gain much in cryptos especially bitcoin, so if you could make a lot crypto saving in your wallet ,so you can use this instead of credits to your purchases.
But it's not about cryptocurrency) You can use your savings in the usual Fiat currency, but of course if you have them) I am sure that if a person has become a work in the usual financial system, it expects him in the field of cryptocurrency. Of course, as soon as possible)

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

Basically the credit will not be lost and the bank has moved the world of crypto in order to provide loan funds through crypto currency at a certain percentage for different times of these projects after fulfilling the terms of their contract. Cool
If the Bank, all transactions are transparent, then of course it can easily move to a system of the blockchain and start to introduce the payment of bitcoin and tokens, but we know that not all banks are net game and have a lot going on that we don't know yet, but we will as soon as all the main processes will take place in the field of blockchain technology.

jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?
This can not happen. If we loan the crypto and when the crypto price increases we will have to pay a lot of money. I think nobody will agree with this
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

I think in the near future there will be banks that will provide credit conditions for users in cryptocurrency because now there are many projects on the market that offer the user to take or give a loan of cryptocurrency at a certain percentage and for different time you can take loan in cryptocurrency of the projects. this project after fulfilling the terms of their contract
Be sure to provide as soon as possible to decide with the dynamics of the prices of cryptocurrencies and the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. For example, the recent collapse of bitcoin would have caused harm to all borrowers of loans in the crypt.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

That’s actually not something possible if not regulated by the government. Cryptocurrency has a tendency or one of its proporty is its unstable natire due to its decentralization. But if properly regulated and if the government or the financial institutions have made a rule or policies concerning what to do with the price. Otherwise it would not be feasible and the credit system would still be there and has to live alongside with the other currencies in the world
I absolutely agree with you. It is a pity, of course, that the government is not in a hurry to make friends in cryptocurrency and blockchain, but soon they will have to do it, because the new world is coming on the heels and the game will change in the near future.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

Well there are ICO projects already aiming to have a loan for a crypto and i do not know how it works. I was just actually having some interest with the project since i myself had also gone to banks to get a salary loan. I have my first salary loan in the bank when i bought a subdivision lot near to my work and now i am still paying that lot which is being deducted to my monthly salary for the its montly ammortization.
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

I guess the blockchain connected to ID and notarial informations could make crypto loan more safer.
We can imagine that if you don't pay the loan you get automaticaly sued through the blockchain?

What a dystopian nightmare all you guys are dreaming up. There is no need for state/third party actors, or Legal process in any of this;  you can do biological ID with no LEGAL identifiers... there are many working on this and this is crucial...

with Legal jurisdiction implied you are a slave, bound by antiquated laws drawn up by bankers to keep the peasants in their place and keep a constant funnel of fiat/national (LEGAL TENDER) flowing up to the elite. Crypto is outside of this jurisdiction until you try to re-enter the system via fiat/name. TENDER FOR LAW - Debt in transit - LEGAL TENDER... this the fiat military slave money.

The real open/decentralized cryptos will succeed in the end... with innovation that our minds cannot even remotely begin to fathom. This is the birth of crypto and we ain't seen nothing yet compared to what can be achieved through this.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

Now there are several crypto-currency projects that are engaged in the creation of a decentralized bank. I think in the future these projects will translate into reality all the functions of the banking system among which there will be credit.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

That’s actually not something possible if not regulated by the government. Cryptocurrency has a tendency or one of its proporty is its unstable natire due to its decentralization. But if properly regulated and if the government or the financial institutions have made a rule or policies concerning what to do with the price. Otherwise it would not be feasible and the credit system would still be there and has to live alongside with the other currencies in the world
Thanks Raufjoze for the post! The crypto-enthusiast community really has great hope in the advances that can be achieved with these new ICO projects based on banking and finance. Some of the ideas that I have seen how to give credits to acquire Bitcoin, Open banking, Fintech and crypto-business needs. Only the time and the hard work the developers will take them to achieve these advances.

I agree with TheGodFather when says that it is necessary to achieve regulations between governments to introduce crypto to their countries linked to traditional banking. The community will still have to wait for the pertinent regulations to be established.

ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

Well there are ICO projects already aiming to have a loan for a crypto and i do not know how it works. I was just actually having some interest with the project since i myself had also gone to banks to get a salary loan. I have my first salary loan in the bank when i bought a subdivision lot near to my work and now i am still paying that lot which is being deducted to my monthly salary for the its montly ammortization.

A lot out there but we should be able not to do credit in crypto as well, let us not make it as a practice as it is not good to have a debt under a name, for me as much as possible I won't go to debt as much as I can pay in cash.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

I think that you should not place high hopes and expectations on the crypto currency! I think everyone knows that the most money is earned by early investors who bought bitcoin for less than $ 1. At the moment to earn on the crypto currency you need to understand all the subtleties!
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

where to get bounty?
Hi, follow this link there is a recent discussion on how to join a bounty campaign. If you need to know more, continue to ask questions in the forum, the community will gladly help you.
The best of luck! Smiley

jump4ever

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

I think that you should not place high hopes and expectations on the crypto currency! I think everyone knows that the most money is earned by early investors who bought bitcoin for less than $ 1. At the moment to earn on the crypto currency you need to understand all the subtleties!
I completely agree with you! At the moment, at least inextricably hope that you can make a lot and quickly! The market is not growing at this pace, and the popularity of crypto currency is beginning to fade!
Nisjan

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:08:32 AM

For me crypto should not made as credit.it is too hard to pay ur debt using crypto.this is just for me.i guess so.crypto is actual money moving here unlike credit so dont make crypto as credit.or dont say goodbye to credit.well i know possible too to have credit using crypto but it should be manipulate also by banking process to do payment as well.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:15:39 AM

if anyone knows about the world of crypto it will surely stay credit in the world and much better the first of the second it must take a long time .
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

If you have surplus money you do not like to send savings to get interest then you can come to the world cryptocurrency will always welcome you and cryprocurrency will give you more profits than that
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

There are actually ICOs around having a concept of letting people borrow or lend money through blockchain. One of them is MoneyToken ICO and it's giving borrowers the power to use their Bitcoin or Ethereum as collateral for their loans. If ICO like that will proliferate, i bet traditional loans will exists no more in the coming years.

mr-sk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

Credits are always going to be in here, specially if we are talking about banks, credit cards, and all the other stuff that most people in here (including me) hate.

Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: