Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:25:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3078 times)
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

there are so many project out there in crypto that have targeted the loan industry within blockchain ecosystem, this issue would become a peer to peer transfer within users.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

All these would only be able to be addressed once crypto is around a lot longer and more advanced, I still can't think of a way at present for us to have a secure "loan" system in place considering there's not party to regulate loans, a system based on trust just wouldn't work out really

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
WARlrus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

I totally agree with you that crypto currency is better than banking system in transaction. But I also have the same question with you about loan. How can crypto can be used in loan? Maybe there will be a ICO project will do that

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

With cryptocurrency, i think peoples still have a debt and not instantly free from debt, thats why many token have platform based on credits. I think banks still needed because banks have good infrastructure and playing important role on economy

Alacate615

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

No, your view is not correct. Cryptocurrencies and government banks can coexist. Not that you die. This is meaningless. Credit is very important.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

there are so many project out there in crypto that have targeted the loan industry within blockchain ecosystem, this issue would become a peer to peer transfer within users.

There are a lot of opportunities, but not all of us are contemplating now. Many of them are closed or hidden in the middle of the system. You only need to open the door and everything will become obvious.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

You can borrow a loan in crypto currency with the help of smart contracts that will oblige you to pay the amount with interest. This problem is very simply solved and is not the main one.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

there is a lot of icos has a lending platform and that was a reliable example of what you thinking. however i dont know much on lending platform but there is a lot of difference every ico or every project and that was good because they have originality and vision to their project. but if i were you who wants to make a debt to ico i will review the condition very hard to understand all of the consequence.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

I think banking system still active and always exist. Banks have a good system and able to adaptation with any bussiness model. I am believe lending and saving still exist in cryptocurrency and thats why many platform about lending and credits on market
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

i want more crypto right now because it has your own account but you need to creat a account and verify by using your id's or everything but the problem is in the crypto delay transaction because of many people are using crypto right now. im not using credit card and atm account im scared because i saw in the news people are complaining why their money was lost or someone are widrawing it i think the system of the bank was so weak i think
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

Money through credit card/ Bank account/ Savings converted to crypto and crypto converted back to crypto when it's needed and this method will continue to exist as long as the government won't make a law that converted all money to somewhat the same with crypto. Like we will be having a card for our money instead of fiat/crypto/credit card.
The most convenient way would be to create one universal wallet for all types of currencies, both Fiat and cryptocurrency. It would be most convenient for conversion and credit operations including. I'm not sure that's possible at the moment.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

I agree that there are indeed many projects in this area, but none of these promising projects have been detailed close to implementation. So far, everything is on the level of ideas and startups, but the result is still unknown to us.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

All these would only be able to be addressed once crypto is around a lot longer and more advanced, I still can't think of a way at present for us to have a secure "loan" system in place considering there's not party to regulate loans, a system based on trust just wouldn't work out really
The main problem at the moment in the loan agreement is the lack of control and a very large dynamics in the run-up of rates. It is not clear how to avoid this. However, many companies are moving in this direction, but as we know, to no avail.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

I totally agree with you that crypto currency is better than banking system in transaction. But I also have the same question with you about loan. How can crypto can be used in loan? Maybe there will be a ICO project will do that
The fact of the matter is that there are a lot of projects moving in this direction, but they are still at the level of startups and investors, which do not attract what is available in the development of this sphere. I hope in the future will be a little more active is all.

BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

I think that it is not necessary to take risks as you can earn but can lose as well. I m not sure that this will happen if you are smart in your actions but don't invest all money in crypto, only the half of income because you may lose more than you expect to earn
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

With cryptocurrency, i think peoples still have a debt and not instantly free from debt, thats why many token have platform based on credits. I think banks still needed because banks have good infrastructure and playing important role on economy
Banks will undoubtedly have to stay in any case, but their policy of working with cryptographic currencies will have to reach a new level. It is inevitable, so the world moves forward with evolution.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

I think that it is not necessary to take risks as you can earn but can lose as well. I m not sure that this will happen if you are smart in your actions but don't invest all money in crypto, only the half of income because you may lose more than you expect to earn
Here we are not talking about investing in cryptocurrencies or anything else, but how the banking system can implement cryptocurrency loans.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

There are a lot of opportunities, but not all of us are contemplating now. Many of them are closed or hidden in the middle of the system. You only need to open the door and everything will become obvious.
Do you have any specific examples? What I came across on the Internet about this topic is a very unconvincing examples of what may eventually emerge in a more serious project

Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

Ahhhhmmmm I hope they will still consider the existence of fiat even though credit card in crypto is becoming popular with the he help of block chains... Since many people still don't know about crypto yet..

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
fatmia95

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

Actually there are still a few problem with cryptos for sure, the biggest one is the fee transaction, it's not stable at all and if you're doing the micro transaction then your fee transaction even bigger then the amount you want to send.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: