Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3069 times)
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:18:54 AM

It must be admitted that the number of cases of credit card theft increasingly vibrant, this is what makes crypto easily accepted by everyone so popular in a short time.
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:35:59 AM

I think cryptocurrency isn't have loan because if you take loan at high price you must return it at high price too and how if you take loan at high price and you want to return it but price is low at time? will possible sometime ahead that price will raise? not necessarily, therefore i think cryptocurrency is not have loan because the price isn't stable. Smiley
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

I think cryptocurrency isn't have loan because if you take loan at high price you must return it at high price too and how if you take loan at high price and you want to return it but price is low at time? will possible sometime ahead that price will raise? not necessarily, therefore i think cryptocurrency is not have loan because the price isn't stable. Smiley

there are already many fintech that use crypto currency, but the loan system still uses the assumption of fiat value. This is still confusing but the reality is like that, but unfortunately this business is still illegal and can not be accounted for, but the fluctuation factor should have been understood by both parties who agree.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

I find that it very difficult to implement a loan system in crypto currency because the crypto currency system itself is decentralized. If the crypto currency system is centralized so it will be easier to apply the loan model in crypto currency. I am also more pleased if the crypto currency system is centralized because indirectly we get a guarantee of the crypto currency that we have. The price of the crypto currency will also become more stable and the credit system easier to implement.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

Cryptocurrency loan is not easy as like banking system but blockchain want then this is possible they can open a crypto bank and provide loans for peoples for security they can mortgage property of loan taker and required documents but now peoples is hesitate because bitcoin price is volatile so they think we will be in loss if price goes down also they think if government ban this currency then we they don"t have any option to recover their money.
It will be difficult to return the money if the cryptocurrency rate remains as dynamic. For example, you will take a loan in bitcoins, and the coin will grow 3 times. If under the terms of the contract you have to return the loan in the same crypt, then you will also win from this. And if the amount should be returned in Fiat, then there may be difficulties.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

Probably the best feature of cryptocurency is that unlike the bank whose internal workings are shielded from us, the blockchain is transparent and publicly auditable,  Loans can be easily implemented using a smart contract on the blockchain. So having no banks in the future won't be a problem.
Decentralization of cryptocurrencies, and transparency of the blockchain is undoubtedly a huge plus. However, there are moments that smart contracts are not yet able to settle: it is the dynamics of the bitcoin and altcoins exchange rate, as well as the lack of a controlling body that can return the money in case of problems or loss of the borrower.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

I think that the value of crypto is very underestimated only because people simply can not understand these technologies yet.
I would say the opposite: the value of cryptocurrency is that people can not understand it. When it becomes available to each user, the demand and value of the cryptocurrency market will decrease. This is a classic example of supply and demand. When there is a lot of goods on the market, it is only a matter of time.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

To take a loan from cryptocurrencies would either be impossible or difficult. Bitcoins and all other cryptocurrencies are not centralized, and also the original identity of bitcoin owners are hidden. What happen to someones takes a loan today and dissapears the next day. There will also be uncertainties in terms of  the interest rates since Bitcoin is volatile.
All say everything correctly and it would be all interesting to watch the project, which would take on the solution of these problems in the cryptocurrency market. This would definitely bring the entire crypto market to a new level, as well as give the team an opportunity to earn a decent capital. Let's hope that in the near future we will see something like this.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

I do not believe in loan though we have some blockchain based platform where some one can borrow example Debitum. Debitum just finish ICO not too long ago and the platform is operational. We also have loanbit. Do not worry about loan blockchain is loaded already. 

This's true once even a lot of developers, which develop 'loan features' on the platform which they have created.

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?
Until now there is no agency or official institutions that specifically have these services. We are currently seeing more that these services are provided by individuals. The existing credit and loan features are not fully applicable. But with the passage of time then I am pretty sure that bitcoin will continue to grow and will have those features.

You can see it on icovoz.com. There, there are so many platforms that offer loans, hope you find the idea there.
Thank you very much for the link, but I have already studied this site. Companies that offer there credit in cryptocurrency are also not reliable, as the problems discussed by us above remain unsolved. You can take a cryptocurrency on bail, but why do you need a Deposit if you already have a decent amount in the crypt? This is at least strange and not logical.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

Taking a loan in cryptos it can become very risky as this changes of prices can value from a big target to a smaller one in a matter of hours/days. I don't think the banks will ever approach something like this unless bitcoin is forced to be a certain price and I don''t think this can happen.
I think that it may happen that bitcoin will become a more stable currency in relation to the exchange rates of other currencies. Then it will solve the issue of loans by banks in cryptocurrency. However, while bitcoin is completely dependent on Fiat currencies, we cannot say anything reliable in this regard. There is a possibility that the situation will change towards the end of the year, these are only forecasts that tend not to come true.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?
It will be hard to restore the cash if the digital money rate stays as unique. For instance, you will take a credit in bitcoins, and the coin will grow 3 times. In the event that under the terms of the agreement you need to restore the advance in a similar tomb, at that point you will likewise win from this. What's more, if the sum ought to be returned in Fiat, at that point there might be challenges.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

A few months ago I had seen an ICO project in the field of the loan. As we know that cryptocurrency begins to be applied to various human needs today, such as the medical field, cargo, transportation, etc. If the project is realistic and the system is in demand, it seems that the cryptocurrency loan will be more desirable.
Credit in cryptocurrency would be very desirable) it Would be interesting if you shared a link to this project on lending to people in cryptocurrency, because I have at the moment this issue is as acute as possible and I am looking for any information on this issue in this area. I would be grateful for your help and any information provided.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

To take a crypto loan I think it is also like banking but it is very difficult because crypto does not have a stable price, and national banking will always run for the needs of the national community.
I dont think that if crypto will be a oficial banking system the orice will still not stable...the price of a cyrrency used in as a ofucial banking system must not have a 24h chane more than 0.5 % or less but the bitcoin in the best case of stability have 1 or 2 %
I think it's only a matter of time. Once no one believed that bitcoin can grow into such huge amounts, and now we see it applied in practice. Technology and the human brain are running very fast forward and loans in cryptocurrency and a stable bitcoin exchange rate are not such a fantastic story. Everything could be in the near future.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

You need courage to loan in cryptocurrency because the  volatility of cryptos but you must check the always the price in bitcoin price chart to know how to sell your bitcoin in a right time. But if you learn how the right way to loan you can earn a lot of money do your research watch bitcoin how to loan or invest in bitcoin do not worry because it is profitable.
I have been investing in bitcoin and altcoins for a long time and I am always happy with the developing progress in this area. The question is not how to take a loan in the crypto currency, quickly sell it and return the money, getting a percentage from this, but that when the crypto-currencies replace completely Fiat money and the usual banking system, how credit operations will work on the blockchain technology. Interested in the technical part of the question.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

although bitcoin is completely dependent on the Fiat currency, we can not say anything reliable in this respect. It is possible that the situation will change towards the end of the year, this is merely a forecast that tends not to materialize.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

When the thing you said happening, then it would be a company who is running a loan by using a cryptocurrency, maybe it will be a bank itself, or the new company. So, there is a big chance to do it.
If there will be a Bank that owns the vast majority of cryptocurrencies, it will no longer be a decentralized system, but an ordinary digital payment system like the ones we know now. The advantage of bitcoin is that it is decentralized unlike the usual Fiat currencies. Even if in digital form-it does not matter much. The essence does not change.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

It must be admitted that the number of cases of credit card theft increasingly vibrant, this is what makes crypto easily accepted by everyone so popular in a short time.
That's right, the case of credit card theft is really very large according to the latest statistical research and this area, however, in the field of cryptocurrency fraud and deception are also very large. You may recall nedavnego the story of cryptobiosis who stole about 100 thousand dollarov in cryptocurrency. It's really worth taking care of. Security is paramount in the digital world.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

If you make the binding of the loan in cryptocurrency to the Fiat currency, then the principle issue can be solved. For example, you take$ 8000 which is currently equivalent to 1BTC. And you have to return the same will be $ 8000, regardless of how much it will cost bitcion at the time of return. It can grow and fall, but the amount of the loan should not affect. You know?

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

there are already many fintech that use crypto currency, but the loan system still uses the assumption of fiat value. This is still confusing but the reality is like that, but unfortunately this business is still illegal and can not be accounted for, but the fluctuation factor should have been understood by both parties who agree.
Trading in cryptocurrency is a very pleasant innovation over the past few years, however, there is still no great progress in the field of lending. A lot of projects and people are channeling their energy and resources into this area, but apart from a few outstanding projects, we have nothing to discuss yet. However, in the future, I personally very much hope for progress in the field of lending in cryptocurrency.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

I find that it very difficult to implement a loan system in crypto currency because the crypto currency system itself is decentralized. If the crypto currency system is centralized so it will be easier to apply the loan model in crypto currency. I am also more pleased if the crypto currency system is centralized because indirectly we get a guarantee of the crypto currency that we have. The price of the crypto currency will also become more stable and the credit system easier to implement.

Stable price on the cryptocurrency market so far seems only a fantastic fairy tale. According to the latest data from the international financial organization cryptocurrencies are waiting for more strong aftershocks in the area of the course, therefore, hopes for calm in the cryptocurrency is still very early.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: