Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3069 times)
Gayas

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?
What makes you sure the banking system will disappear? It is already obvious that cryptocurrency cannot compete with traditional currencies. Therefore, we can not talk about the death of banks.

dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

You say a loan, it's just a service. if there is a loan request in the world with bitcoin in it then a bank or other institution will start giving a bitcoin loan!
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

All these and many more are reasons banks and governments are against crypto. I don't see such happening any time soon, however, we can't rule out any possibility of such.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

The government will blockchain tech anywhere except banking......they don't deny tech .... the thing is they can' t believe a tech like this for their monetary system

You're right it's not difficult for them to do this kind of thing.
Like blockchain technology because blockchain technology can be implemented into their own banking system.
Not that they do not believe, but they are not able to exploit and explore the benefits of bitcoin.
What makes you think that? Your approval only has weight for old bankers who hold on to outdated financial management practices. The younger generation and young entrepreneurs are already coming and coming on the heels and they will be innovating in the banking system. Just time.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

Yes crypto is unbeleivable! But it is true many now are facing the fact that what are the usual problems before is been cracked by this bitcoin,i heared some of my friends who got involved here that they are much better in their financial freedom now,all their debts has been paid they are no worries like how they got it before,.they are so blessed and achieve their fullfillment and dreams in life.,so thats why im here now,i wanna be like them hope so.
This is true. Many who managed to join the flow of investments in the wave of bitcoin HYIP are now reaping the fruits and feel very comfortable and well in financial well-being. However, it requires knowledge of Analytics and statistics in Finance. Many lost prakticheski all, investing in a crypt with no skills in its use.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

you can borrow to your friends or relatives or to your neighbors who have cryptocurrency
This is not always possible, since many if they own such large sums, not the fact that they want to give it to someone without proper confidence in its full return. Not to mention the interest rate, which is documented in banks at the level of jurisprudence.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

Some sites have already started this mostly in bitcoin (you can google them out) and is a bit flexible to operate and process. But there are some certain conduct you will need to meet.
Cryptocurrencies system is very wide and am certain it can also offer the services rendered in the banking industries if well support and accepted.
Yes, I googled this question, but further developments in the ICO did not go. Perhaps in the near future, this issue will be more relevant in the field of development, but so far we can not see visible and concrete results.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

The banking system is still in operation and crypto is a different avenue all together. If the banking system is to be replaced by crypto, then what will be the bases for determining the value prices of crypto in fiat. This is because if banking systems die off, fiat dies to since all banks deals in fiat. It will be awesome to have a crypto ban tho. But currently, most countries are banning the use of cryptocurrencies.
Most countries prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies only because they do not understand its advantages and are afraid of the threat of the traditional Fiat currency-monetary system. In progressive countries, people are happy to use cryptocurrencies and blockchain, and this greatly improves the quality of their life.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

I think loans are for banks alone. It is for fiat money alone. In crypto currency you cannot loan unless somebody will let you so. But it is so hard because its price is volatile.
Everything is possible if the issue of price volatility is resolved. In any case, the value of the cryptocurrency will be tied to something else, be it Fiat or for example precious metals. And if we take as a basis the calculation of interest is the subject of binding, it can completely solve the problem of cryptocurrency volatility right now.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

of course there must be someone who lends crypto currency. if there is an effort like that, it might be better. but with the refund conditions must be crypto. I think that will destroy one of the banking systems. but until now there has been nothing about crypto fund loans.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

Indeed. Hello AML BitCoin. This crypto is here to stay and nothing will jeopardize this coin, it has all the needed technology to become the next bitcoin. Wait and see. Read about it at: https://amltoken.com/
That sounds like a commercial, man. Perhaps your coin will become a new bitcoin someday (which I personally doubt very much), but we are here discussing the possibility of crediting in cryptocurrency.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

What makes you sure the banking system will disappear? It is already obvious that cryptocurrency cannot compete with traditional currencies. Therefore, we can not talk about the death of banks.
Everything is possible. Now the technology is developing with great speed. More recently, we could not even know what cryptocurrency is and whether it can exist at all. The same thing with the banking system. You should understand that everything should progress and cryptocurrencies are the main vector of development today.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

You say a loan, it's just a service. if there is a loan request in the world with bitcoin in it then a bank or other institution will start giving a bitcoin loan!
Already now there is a request for loans in bitcoins (I'm not just interested in this topic and discuss it here for the first day), but there are a number of problems that still prevent lending in the crypto currency. The main ones are the lack of a guarantee of return and high volatility of the cryptocurrency in the market.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

All these and many more are reasons banks and governments are against crypto. I don't see such happening any time soon, however, we can't rule out any possibility of such.
It will happen either way, whether we want it or not. Cryptocurrencies will only evolve, progress and improve in the light of the fact that technology and the human mind is only going forward. So get ready for a new era of cryptography.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

of course there must be someone who lends crypto currency. if there is an effort like that, it might be better. but with the refund conditions must be crypto. I think that will destroy one of the banking systems. but until now there has been nothing about crypto fund loans.
All right, but there are projects that are developing in this area. According to statistics, which is available for General review over the past year, there were about 20 projects aimed at lending in the crypto currency, but not one of them was not implemented because this sphere is poorly developed. However all ahead.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

Banking system will not end because it is accepted in the whole world. While cryptocurrency not accepted. Other people use credits to buy their needs and wants and banking system has a lot of support and I don't think it is easy to gone.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

I think banks will not die, because there are still some people that believing to fiat money and believing to banks so I believe that it will not happen, I am still happy that cryptocurrency like bitcoin came into my life.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jpnl0003

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:18:02 PM

the crypto currency era has changed a whole lot of thing including the conventional banking system and the schemes introduced by the bank with undertones that are greedy and comes with some hidden agenda.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

I have no idea on how to take loan in cryptocurrency.  I don't like the idea of taking loan because i have no idea about how it is being process.  Maybe it will requires a lot before you get some loan.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

I have no idea on how to take loan in cryptocurrency.  I don't like the idea of taking loan because i have no idea about how it is being process.  Maybe it will requires a lot before you get some loan.
it would be a process but it would work in a similar way that banks do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: