Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:58:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3081 times)
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

i think is good to taking into crypto world and not taken any credits system in the bank anymore, we know that crypto can make fast transaction and also low cost too, that was good in advance technology i think and for economic global

Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

If you want to take loan in cryptocurrency, then just learn more about this project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4484862. Number of such crypto banks is increasing, so you don't have to worry about this.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

yes you're right you better trade on cryptocurrency and avoid credit that makes you become debt-ridden and will make your life miserable.

It is better not to deal with the credits - the cryptocurrencies are much better. However, I understand that some guys cannot live without any credits at all. It is their choice but not mine.

we as normal human beings, I think it will be difficult to get out of credit. even 7 out of 10 people who have great wealth. they are inseparable from credit. this is natural. because sometimes we prefer credit because it's more practical. even though we all know that on the beam, credit has a high interest rate that can drain our wealth. well, because crypto is one of the solutions for those who are stuck in debt from their bad credit. because crypto income is quite large, it might help alleviate those who have been trapped in credit
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

the banking system can't fade away, neither will it give way for blockchain technology. And the credit and debit system will remain functional, and there will be need to have a financial institution that governs the sub bodies, which is the banking system. So the banking system isn't going nowhere, rather, it will integrate the block chain technology into its system and have the financial ecosystem remodeled.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

in my opinion, if the use of crypto can be used like credit cards and banking, it will not leave the old one, people may still be using credit cards as anticipation if there is something unwanted. as well as "why do newspapers still exist even though electronic media has been spread evenly"

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

Who manage and where to file credit loan in crypto? I think it's impossible for crypto
Unlike banking system have process documents about credit arrangements how much and when to start and end of payment

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

I did not really considered credits in crypto because it is difficult. But i know there is one crypto lending company i encountered,they offer crypto loan like a bank. They just collect your information to become qualify. It is difficult to loan crypto because it is not stable like a fiat money.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Therefore, I do not think that banks will disappear completely, as they perform many functions that are beyond the power of cryptocurrency: mortgage, loans, etc.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

It is for this reason that the banking system will remain relevant. Yes, part of the operation can take over bitcoin, but it will not completely replace banks.

Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

If you want to take loan in cryptocurrency, then just learn more about this project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4484862. Number of such crypto banks is increasing, so you don't have to worry about this.
When bitcoin becomes a loan, it may be necessary to say goodbye to bank credit. But the problem is not that simple, because not all countries accept bitcoin,  the ownership of bitcoin is not on behalf of someone but based on code. It will be a problem when credit is submitted, but the ownership of bitcoin anonymously while the borrower must include an identity for administration
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

For loan money on cryptocurrency is not yet possible, because bitcoin is not yet 100% accepted as a legitimate payment instrument. One day there will definitely be a loan program in Crypto.
Louis Jackson

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

In my opinion, crypto is impossible to replace for banks, it mean that loan and debt still exist . Therefore , never say goodbye to debt
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

I think that in the future this problem will somehow be solved and it will seem to many of us that the banks will continue to exist simply that they will use cryptocurrency instead of fiat

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

Cryptocurrency lending platforms work by connecting borrowers to a network of lender registered on the platform and borrower pays the loan.
Cryptocurrency leading and borrowing is readily available in many formats, some exchanges such as poloniex allows lending and borrowing  services on  the platform. I believe we need more of such platforms to allow more users to access funds on various platforms. I believe loan in cryptocurrency is highly possible with the right implementations.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

You are right, so I see the perfect combination of cryptocurrency functioning and the existence of banks. The main thing is that they can find a compromise and be able to interact so that for us, ordinary consumers, to benefit.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

I also cannot imagine the activities of the modern world without banks. And it is unlikely that cryptocurrency can become an alternative to mortgages, loans and other similar operations. But I'm not against banks. I am for them to start using the cryptocurrency.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

It will be great if banks are bolder and start using at least bitcoin in their activities. I think it can significantly improve and secure the entire banking system in any country.

rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

i think crypto should not made as credit.it is too hard to pay ur debt using crypto.this is just for me.i guess so.crypto is actual money moving here unlike credit so dont make crypto as credit.or dont say goodbye to credit.well i know possible too to have credit using crypto.
Lending in bitcoin is not a myth, or just another dystopia from greedy investors and financiers. Cryptocurrencies are the future of the entire financial system, which has already come and our task is to implement it in all spheres of human life.
I have never liked the current world financial order. The system is so complicated to the extent that sending and receiving money across the globe has always been difficult. I believe bitcoin together with the world of cryptocurrency can surely solve most of the challenges controlling the financial sector.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

It is not right to say this now. Because there are still many people who use cash or credit card. They have become habituated to this system. Lots of people are sure to get rid of this habit in the future. And that too started using Bitcoin as a currency.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

Loan in cryptocurrencies shall happen if you allowed yourself to do it. No other people that will do it for you but you alone. Maybe it is good project to start specially if you have a wonderful ideas to attract the investors. Good luck to you mate.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: