Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3068 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

To take a crypto loan I think it is also like banking but it is very difficult because crypto does not have a stable price, and national banking will always run for the needs of the national community.
Aside from the unstable price from volatility,another thing is the assurance of payments because cryptocurrency involvements is anonymous,what i am trying to say is about the collateral when we in need of loans.specially when it become higher how can someone send you a loan when you don’t even know each others

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ioanamm

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

There is still need more time for credits and bank, and most of people use crypto.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

It must be admitted that the number of cases of credit card theft increasingly vibrant, this is what makes crypto easily accepted by everyone so popular in a short time.
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

some people must be a lot to do the credit they want, such as cars, motorbikes or anything else that will never be unexpected and it will be very difficult to pay in installments every month.

A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

In the next five years, the cryptocurrency will not be able to compete with the current banking system, because it is very slow, unregulated and unstable.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?
Do not even dream that the current banking system will ever disappear. Crypto currency is not capable of causing significant harm to banks. Even if the crypto currency could destroy banks, the state will never stand aside from this process. Once the crypto currency would create a threat to the existence of banks, the state would severely suppress such an attempt, up to the complete prohibition of the crypto currency. Banks are an integral part of any state. A state without banks can not exist. Therefore, it is not necessary to conflict with banks.
Crypto currencies can destroy banking community so that the government didn't allow to legalize the crypto in the country. Many investors from the government are involve in investing in banking business. Many of them will not allow to make any space for crypto because they will not and they cannot control the flow of money and exchanges of money in crypto world. It is impossible for banking companies to let go or go to the competition with the crypto business.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
VickyRobin

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

In my opinion, the government does not allow the central bank to disappear, because the central bank is the backbone of the government, and they can not let their spine be taken away.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:25:44 AM

In my opinion, the government does not allow the central bank to disappear, because the central bank is the backbone of the government, and they can not let their spine be taken away.
Yes it is true, in my opinion crypto is a digital asset whose existence is on the internet, while bank loans are owned by the government in the real world, so crypto and banks will always be there side by side. But the government in the world will be good to legalize Bitcoin, because bitcoin will not interfere with your FIAT currency.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:29:37 AM

I think everything is possible and people can loan money in cryptocurrency each other
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

The bank will not be able to cool because it is protected by the government, so credit will still exist, which is a major source of revenue for the central bank as well as the government.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:07:24 AM

Your hope is the loss of the current banking model to be replaced with cryptocurrency, right? if indeed that is what you want, then actually what is the difference between the purpose of the bank and cryptocurrency. these two components exist in order to improve the community's economic system and to facilitate transactions,
honestly, I'm not ready to leave the FIAT currency and the bank from the government

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

I think banking systems will never disappear as long as we have the gap between the rich and poor. The rich will stick to keeping their money afloat and increasing through cryptocurrency investments while the poor may choose the previous option but they would most probably start from scratch through the banking system.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ChriS474

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

Well, banking system won't leave anyway. But technology is developing. I believe credit is a bad idea.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:56:27 AM

Yes it is true, in my opinion crypto is a digital asset whose existence is on the internet, while bank loans are owned by the government in the real world, so crypto and banks will always be there side by side. But the government in the world will be good to legalize Bitcoin, because bitcoin will not interfere with your FIAT currency.
I think crypto and bank need each other because the money generated from the internet can be taken through credit cards or bank. yes, I agree as you say the bank is a place of loan owned by the government in the real world and crypto it is assets that exist only in the internet world, so they always side by side.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

I do not think is time yet to say bye bye to the credits issued by conventional banks. The cryptocurrencies are still in the infant state with less than 10% usage. The two currencies that is crypto and the fiat currencies can compliment one another.
craiss

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

https://paws.bjammerboy.io/7489/5431921
A7373

Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

It would be cool to make credits or deposits in bitcoin officially in future. But for today, nobody can give you a garanty for future price of crypocurrency.
Pyr3x

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

I don't think the banks will ever disappear. They can be reduced in number, but people will always need loans and other operations that can be carried out only by the Bank. Therefore, you can not say goodbye to this system.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

I wouldn't be so sure! I think that we need to invest in crypto now because later the price will increase and we won't be able to earn on price difference like we can now because the price is good for buying now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Glutius

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

It is unlikely that this system can disappear, as it is beneficial to the state, the owners of banks and the people themselves. In many countries, loans are very strongly developed ,and I do not know whether the cryptocurrency can somehow fully replace this system. Therefore, it is very likely that the banks will not go anywhere. Maybe they'll just take on a new shape.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: