Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:12:09 PM

From what I've seen so far, I don't think the quick bubble means much. Unless the dev's just walk away from the coin, of course.

They seem more focused on making this one go mainstream. Dunno if they can pull it off, but if they do, then this will be a "I was there when" moment, rather than any kind of predictor.

I've been saying this with bitcoin, as well. It's making some strides. But what a coin really needs to get out of the "niche" category is the ability to be traded at Walmart. Whatever you think of them. If I could go in with my android app to Wally World and buy groceries, I would. So would a whole lot of people. If that happens, the value of the coin will skyrocket, and exchanges will be a niche market like they are now with fiat.

The future of cryptocurrency depends on day to day transactional ability. Bitcoin is about the best for that right now, because it has massive publicity. But it also has a LONG transaction time. It takes seconds to swipe a debit card or hand over some cash. We need that kind of utility in order for crypto to become mainstream. The dev's of this coin seem to understand that, and be working towards it. If they can do it, and market it, they win. And so does anyone holding this coin.

I like the name, I like the dev's so far, and I like the approach. I'm behind this to the extent that I can be. I'm behind bitcoin for similar reasons and it's (relative) stability vs. other coins. Most alt coins, if not all, are simply vehicles to acquire more BTC. At best. They are a hobby and nothing more, and will remain such until the above conditions are met. The coin that pulls that off, wins. Let's make it EAC.

+1

+2

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:18:18 PM

PS Board pretty much red at the moment...time to go and do something else for a while....

http://coinmarketcap.com/

really? Isn't that what I have been saying all along? Everyone said this coin was not about making money but about helping the earth and the animals and the trees right?
Trafficlearn cracks me up because he says he makes money on the way down. That is crazy, only if you were able to short this thing would that be true. He can ONLY make money if coin rises. If he sells at the top and rebuys in lower, he can only make money if it rises from there. YOU CAN NOT make money on the way down. LOL, that is crzy talk. Does he think he is trading on a stock exchange and he pretends he is "shorting". Too funny.

Now please all of you doubters go back a bunch of pages and look at my prediction of what was going to happen once it hit cryptsy. I predicted that it would hit 400 and then fall back to where it was currently then on coinedup. about 200-225. Now what did happen??? A couple of hours after trading on cryptsy, shortly before midnight, it hit 397 and has fallen ever since right back to where I said it would. WOW, TALK ABOUT NAILING IT ON THE HEAD.

My next prediction, now pay attention as this is going to save you a lot of money(not that we care about profit) the price you see now, around 208 is going to be the highest level you will see if from here. We will fall sub 200 today or tomorrow and by weeks end we will be around 170. Watch and learn trafficlearn, and that is how you predict it. Learn from the master son.
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:22:33 PM

PS Board pretty much red at the moment...time to go and do something else for a while....

really? Isn't that what I have been saying all along? Everyone said this coin was not about making money but about helping the earth and the animals and the trees right?
Trafficlearn cracks me up because he says he makes money on the way down. That is crazy, only if you were able to short this thing would that be true. He can ONLY make money if coin rises. If he sells at the top and rebuys in lower, he can only make money if it rises from there. YOU CAN NOT make money on the way down. LOL, that is crzy talk. Does he think he is trading on a stock exchange and he pretends he is "shorting". Too funny.

Now please all of you doubters go back a bunch of pages and look at my prediction of what was going to happen once it hit cryptsy. I predicted that it would hit 400 and then fall back to where it was currently then on coinedup. about 200-225. Now what did happen??? A couple of hours after trading on cryptsy, shortly before midnight, it hit 397 and has fallen ever since right back to where I said it would. WOW, TALK ABOUT NAILING IT ON THE HEAD.

My next prediction, now pay attention as this is going to save you a lot of money(not that we care about profit) the price you see now, around 208 is going to be the highest level you will see if from here. We will fall sub 200 today or tomorrow and by weeks end we will be around 170. Watch and learn trafficlearn, and that is how you predict it. Learn from the master son.

Hi, Atlantis, why so cross?  Smiley

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:28:46 PM

Troll envy??

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:29:11 PM

ok let's see. i say it goes up to 250 in a couple hours.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:32:40 PM

The only thing that worries me is this: http://eac.cryptocalc.io/  Roll Eyes

Those days i'll need to watch very carefully. I expect some big dumps from the miners - of course.

The right timing to go out and buy back in (much cheaper) is my goal for those days. Maybe that's the only way to increase the EAC amount without using more btc.

AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:33:28 PM

Sorry, I have gotten beat up and strung up over here for the last few days because early on I started talking about wanting to make a profit on this coin, BIG NO NO here. Anyhow it got nasty. Actually I am happy, thought I could hold out and get a decent price but alas no, I finally managed to sell all 1.2m between 3 exchanges , I do not think we will go up from here, we could, but I think it is down from here. There is zero buy volume. Usually when a coin hits cryptsy excitement carries it to spike up pretty decent in the day following listing but that didn't happen at all with this one, sadly. Maybe it will go up and if it does great, I won't be too sad, a little maybe, but I think the downside is too much and I can't figure out how to profit on buying cawwots and planting trees. So, I'm out! Goodluck on the vege farms, hope you make it.
MysticDOGE

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:36:50 PM

Listen to all, follow none!

Keep in mind "Cui bono" when someone communicate with or to you. It means: To whose benefit. Who is profiting on that kind of information you are being told?

In general, ppl will tell you and give you "advice", what in the end turns out is good for their own benefit.

Cui bono from what I am telling you now? Smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 11:37:33 PM

Smiley Thanks for hanging with us - best of luck with your trades Atlantis.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Ait

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:40:52 PM

Sorry, I have gotten beat up and strung up over here for the last few days because early on I started talking about wanting to make a profit on this coin, BIG NO NO here. Anyhow it got nasty. Actually I am happy, thought I could hold out and get a decent price but alas no, I finally managed to sell all 1.2m between 3 exchanges , I do not think we will go up from here, we could, but I think it is down from here. There is zero buy volume. Usually when a coin hits cryptsy excitement carries it to spike up pretty decent in the day following listing but that didn't happen at all with this one, sadly. Maybe it will go up and if it does great, I won't be too sad, a little maybe, but I think the downside is too much and I can't figure out how to profit on buying cawwots and planting trees. So, I'm out! Goodluck on the vege farms, hope you make it.

Sory to hear that, not sure what to tell you - some people think one way, some people think anoother...some people even think a third way, (but we don't like to talk about them too much  Wink ).  

Personally I think life would be dull if we all thought the same way...some people would disagree with that but that would just make me happy (see what I did there?!  Grin ).

Anyway all the best whatever you do.

kitkat007

Activity: 70

NEURON pre-ICO: starts on 17th September

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:41:08 PM

Man stop whining please. All your posts are whining posts in different coin threads.
It seems you cant make a profit and than you start trolling in the forums. The coin is 2 weeks old, you wanted a fast buck but that didnt happen because its not a pump and dump coin so you failed.

To be honest you could see it coming.

Ait

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:49:20 PM

Listen to all, follow none!

Keep in mind "Cui bono" when someone communicate with or to you. It means: To whose benefit. Who is profiting on that kind of information you are being told?

In general, ppl will tell you and give you "advice", what in the end turns out is good for their own benefit.

Cui bono from what I am telling you now? Smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono

It's a trick - by telling us this I now have to work out how you'd profit from this...my head will explode!  Grin

I think it's a valid point, particularly on these boards, although not all advice like this is intentional.  You have to also remember that some people feel good when they do nice things....and that is their 'profit'.  I'm not saying that I'm one of those people, just saying that sometimes a gift, is just that...a gift.  Of course sometimes it comes with huge strings attached too.

I'm going to put that last comment firmly in the 'opinion' category, rather than the 'advice' category so I don't get caught out by Cui bono

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:51:15 PM

Ok, I just wanna clarify a couple things. I've been following the coin since day one, but did skip some of the posts in the middle, because it grew like kudzu. I didn't see anyone bashing profit, or really even you aside from Trafficlearn. I jumped into somebody else's fight out of sheer amusement, and I think I did wrong. It was funny, but you don't seem a bad sort in retrospect, so I apologize.

That being said, I am the last person on earth you can say is not interested in profit. I'm an agorist. I firmly believe that every single human action is done for perceived profit, even if the actor says or thinks otherwise. The problem is that most people equate profit solely with monetary gain, and that just ain't the case. Profit is simply gain over and above what you've invested. Be it time, emotion, or yes, vegetable farming. (which by the way was the beginning of all economies known to man, so don't bash it too hard). Even charitable giving has a component of profit to my way of thinking. In fact, it's one reason I don't give to most charities because they operate at a loss on all spectra. They don't really help the people they are supposed to, they piss away the money on boondoggles, and they lie about it. Those who give a hand UP instead of a hand OUT get my money, time, and support. There aren't many like that.

I like the idea of mining to support a farm. That could be expanded upon to profit all involved, including providing employment, food, and money for those who can use it, if done properly. I've actually had something similar in mind for ages. Long before cryptocurrencies. It is my contention that a "non profit" charity is a scam.

That being said, there is never anything wrong with a just profit. If ya stole it, that's bad. If you didn't, rejoice in your gains. I may read back through all of this and see where the fight began, but I haven't seen anyone bashing the idea of profiting by this coin. What I have seen is a development team that is more interested in the future than the present, and are working in the present to make that future happen. If day trading is the whole goal, well, there's a bunch of coins out there that are good for that and nothing else. I think this one has a longer term potential, and most assuredly at a profit.

I would suggest that you tone down your rhetoric a little bit. When you do, you make good sense. When you start raving, you sound like you're raving. If the long term goals don't tickle your fancy, that's all well and good. They do mine, and judging by how fast this community is growing, I'm not alone. I'm no tree hugger. I love trees, and have spent the best times in my life in the wild, but I'm a humanist. I think we can find a harmony with the rest of nature, and that we should, but that the survival of OUR species is the paramount goal of our species. I see most of the so-called environmentalists as dupes and their leaders as traitors to humanity. If this coin can help those goals, it's worthy of support in the long term. If it can drive out some more of the centralized, collective minded horseshit known as government fiat, even better.

May you find your profits in all of your endeavors. I think you're alright, just abrasive.

As for making money on the up and down swings, yes it can be done. It's not a game I'm comfortable with, but I've seen it. You and Trafficlearn were both right and both wrong in some things. So stop bashing each other, it accomplishes nothing except some amusement to the observers.

Peace?
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:53:14 PM

I made profit from EAC, sold enough to cover all the electricity bills for another couple of weeks and to cover costs for another rig with three cards, so I am happy... Cheesy

I also keep a lot EAC for the future and bought a lot yesterday that I sold with profit today. It is quite possible to make some BTC with under a million coins if you keep trading . I am pretty sure EAC will stabilize around 400 eventually, but it will not happy any time soon.
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:05:26 AM

I didn't realize that 172 btc was small volume

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
Ait

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:08:18 AM

Nearly at page 300!  Wow!  Smiley

Ait

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:09:48 AM

And yes I was trying to time that so it would be on page 300...and failed...miserably...

ToScA-

Activity: 335

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:10:26 AM

And yes I was trying to time that so it would be on page 300...and failed...miserably...

Fail!
testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:13:36 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 12:25:11 AM by testbitcoiner

welcome to page 300

eUV2gZic5Ku7KVddLKfNKcyGvwfqTvd8ER

thanks
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 12:17:30 AM

I feel good, got over my sickness, lot's of good news coming in and about to come out in the next day or two. Mega article/interview about to get syndicated, huge volume of 230'ish BTC across cryptsy and coinex (not sure what coinedup vol. is)... So yeah - THIS PAGE IS A GIVEAWAY PAGE!

ONLY POST YOUR EAC ADDRESS ON THIS PAGE. Once this page is done, we'll get back to normal banter Smiley

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: