Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:50:53 AM

someone keeps dumping sell orders like 4-5 BTC range to keep the price down. this needs to stop. someone is out trying to sabotage EAC clearly.

seeings lots of russian/chinese chatter on coinEX about EAC. seems like they're bullish about it.

Guess who that someone is? HELLO?? Anybody home?

Come on then Holmes, give us a name......

He thinks it's Big Vern
alz

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:52:23 AM

someone keeps dumping sell orders like 4-5 BTC range to keep the price down. this needs to stop. someone is out trying to sabotage EAC clearly.

seeings lots of russian/chinese chatter on coinEX about EAC. seems like they're bullish about it.

This has been going on since day 1 and is the main reason the price is this low, those who are selling low will ultimately lose tons of BTC in the long term while simultaneously providing clever people with the opportunity to buy at artificially low prices.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
GrrrCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:52:48 AM

He thinks it's Big Vern
The Alien or the NSA guy ?
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:53:02 AM

He thinks it's Big Vern

Ahhhh, right, Big Vern, who has nothing else to do and who really needs the money......  Shocked
GrrrCoin

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:58:10 AM

And that's how chinese ppl are pumping and dumping a coin I guess ^^
Spacewhale

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:59:57 AM

It's been tough, but I've held all my EAC despite the dumping that's been going on. This is the only coin thats been released in the last while that has any sort of potential. look at it this way, if we all know its going to cryptsy and its here to stay, nows a great time to snap up a piece of the pie (also, we can help raise the price by buying it).
AltCurrency

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:06:07 AM

It's been tough, but I've held all my EAC despite the dumping that's been going on. This is the only coin thats been released in the last while that has any sort of potential. look at it this way, if we all know its going to cryptsy and its here to stay, nows a great time to snap up a piece of the pie (also, we can help raise the price by buying it).

This is very true and people fail to realize thats how they missed out on bitcoin/LTC/Quark/Doge/Cat etc...
JamesRussles

Activity: 150

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:07:42 AM

That was just a baby pump. Wait and see what happens SOON

GrrrCoin

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:13:25 AM

We should count the number of occurrences of "soon" we have had in this topic Grin
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:14:37 AM

We should count the number of occurrences of "soon" we have had in this topic Grin

We will do that...soon.
JamesRussles

Activity: 150

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:17:59 AM

We will do that...soon.

Cheesy

sussex

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:36:07 AM

Allow me to introduce myself, I am sussex and I represent the Green Organisation - we are collaborating with Earthcoin to grow an Earthcoin forest as part of our re-forestation projects.

We approached Earthcoin at the beginning of the week and have thrashed out an idea which, we think, will give EAC a unique selling point and a prominence that no other coin has been able to achieve, even BTC hasn't grown a forest! Coupled with the fast transaction times, honest and dedicated devs and this interested, intelligent and pro-active community, we think we're onto something. We're not sure what, but definitely something.

Look at what has been achieved by this coin even before it hits a big exchange - this is different.

So, what can I tell you?

We don't have a location for the forest yet, there are locations available worldwide. At the moment, Haiti is in dire need of help and is certainly on the list, but it could be anywhere.

We don't just plant trees for the environment, we also take into consideration the needs of locals and will plant varieties that can be used for sustainable logging, or maybe fruit trees. This ensures that the local populations are interested and open to our ideas. We also plant trees to prevent soil erosion, flooding, drought, all sorts of things. We are well into a tree planting project after the tsunamis which helps to re-instate the land and make it safe, usable and a bit more tsunami proof should the catastrophe hit them again

We are absolutely non-activist and non-political. We don't believe embarrassing people into action is always the best way. Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey. We've been operating for around twenty years, internationally.

We are not a charity. We are non-profit.

We work with many, many organisations across the world, big and very small. Perhaps the biggest feather in our cap is our connections to the United Nations, with whom we work on the tree planting projects, amongst others.

We also have very good political contacts in the UK government and will be espousing the brilliance of EAC to them at every opportunity, we are going to push this as hard as we can.

The director of the Green Organisation has many years experience in journalism and one of his staff is also ex- Fleet Street, we understand how the media works.

I know that Earthcoin is snowed under, he has been taken aback by the speed of events, so if you have any questions about this specific project or our involvement, feel free to direct them to me.

We will run this project transparently. We will provide monthly accounts and anyone can see our wallet on the blockchain, when we get it sorted.

Finally, we want the community to be involved too. We will be coming to you for your thoughts, but don't wait to be solicited, we are happy to hear anything you have to say, good or bad.

Lets grow some trees.

Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:44:18 AM

good point of view!
Buy some good with EAC! Dont be so bond to $, or btc/ltc..
IF EAC CAN BUY FRUITS VEGETABLES... THAT WILL ADD VALUE TO IT!

This is already underway and YOU can also participate!   

http://eac.minebig.com   25% of all fees will go to help feed the homeless in AU.

every little bit helps Wink

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
roboseal

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:44:49 AM

Took the liberty to update the news site http://earthcoin.eu/ with your post sussex so it reaches out to more people.

updated post http://earthcoin.eu/?p=164

Official earthcoin news @ http://earthcoin.eu Donations: eZg5iVS58re5m9573uxPkfUdF3ctAEDjm5
porcupine87

Activity: 546

hm

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:44:57 AM

This has been going on since day 1 and is the main reason the price is this low, those who are selling low will ultimately lose tons of BTC in the long term while simultaneously providing clever people with the opportunity to buy at artificially low prices.

So some people wanted to buy quick and the price rose and after that some people sold at the high price? yeah conspiracy...
Ok, maybe some of the whales wanted to start a rally and bought a lot with the hope other would pick up. And another whle sold because he still though he want to buy low? Smiley

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
sussex

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:45:41 AM

Took the liberty to update the news site http://earthcoin.eu/ with your post sussex so it reaches out to more people.

Grin
Real1Guy

Activity: 112

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:00:29 AM

I wish folks would stop equating EAC or any crypto-coin to BTC/USD... yes... we all need a base-line measurement of value... but we need to think about what EAC is worth... in real terms.

Example...

That crate of veggies is ~ $60AUD... so using 400EAC to $1AUD... you would need 24,000EAC for your week's worth of veggies. Let's say you have the typical 3x280X mining rig pushing out 2.1Mh/s... at the current difficulty of 40... you would be getting 10,000EAC per day... so while you are at work, doing your day job... your miner is happily mining away on EAC... 3 days of the week would give you about 30,000EAC... instead of thinking... how much is that in BTC or Fiat... there is a week's supply of fresh, organic veggies... a day to pay a weeks worth of power for the miner and then 3 days of the week left to put in the bank.

We as sellers and buyers are going to have to take risks in establishing value for EAC... I may price my veggies for the week at 400EAC to $1AUD only to have the price drop to 600EAC to AUD, or you as the buyer may place your order for a week's supply of veggies only to have the price rise to 200EAC to $1AUD... but we are going to have to do this to create value for EAC... only by using EAC to buy real goods and services is the price of EAC going to stabilise... everything else speculation and speculation brings volatility.

This is why I am offering veggies... others may be able to offer baked goods, knitted sweaters, quilts, or many of the cottage industries where the greatest cost of the product is the time to make it, thus allowing the seller to 'gamble' with the value of their time... so being able to hold a certain amount of EAC till the price stabilises and then be able to average out the pricing.

Crypto-currency must leave the realm of the computer geek to be successful... it must be able to buy real goods and services... and it must priced sensibly. The ideal mature price of EAC would be around 1EAC to $1USD... this means that in many countries of the world, EAC and dollar pricing would be nearly interchangeable... no fancy math involved.

I wish I had a product that I could easily ship world-wide... I am getting too tired to be able to think clearly... but you get the idea... hopefully.

good point of view!
Buy some good with EAC! Dont be so bond to $, or btc/ltc..
IF EAC CAN BUY FRUITS VEGETABLES... THAT WILL ADD VALUE TO IT!

It is all good
lucoia

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:02:22 AM

Allow me to introduce myself, I am sussex and I represent the Green Organisation - we are collaborating with Earthcoin to grow an Earthcoin forest as part of our re-forestation projects.

We approached Earthcoin at the beginning of the week and have thrashed out an idea which, we think, will give EAC a unique selling point and a prominence that no other coin has been able to achieve, even BTC hasn't grown a forest! Coupled with the fast transaction times, honest and dedicated devs and this interested, intelligent and pro-active community, we think we're onto something. We're not sure what, but definitely something.

Look at what has been achieved by this coin even before it hits a big exchange - this is different.

So, what can I tell you?

We don't have a location for the forest yet, there are locations available worldwide. At the moment, Haiti is in dire need of help and is certainly on the list, but it could be anywhere.

We don't just plant trees for the environment, we also take into consideration the needs of locals and will plant varieties that can be used for sustainable logging, or maybe fruit trees. This ensures that the local populations are interested and open to our ideas. We also plant trees to prevent soil erosion, flooding, drought, all sorts of things. We are well into a tree planting project after the tsunamis which helps to re-instate the land and make it safe, usable and a bit more tsunami proof should the catastrophe hit them again

We are absolutely non-activist and non-political. We don't believe embarrassing people into action is always the best way. Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey. We've been operating for around twenty years, internationally.

We are not a charity. We are non-profit.

We work with many, many organisations across the world, big and very small. Perhaps the biggest feather in our cap is our connections to the United Nations, with whom we work on the tree planting projects, amongst others.

We also have very good political contacts in the UK government and will be espousing the brilliance of EAC to them at every opportunity, we are going to push this as hard as we can.

The director of the Green Organisation has many years experience in journalism and one of his staff is also ex- Fleet Street, we understand how the media works.

I know that Earthcoin is snowed under, he has been taken aback by the speed of events, so if you have any questions about this specific project or our involvement, feel free to direct them to me.

We will run this project transparently. We will provide monthly accounts and anyone can see our wallet on the blockchain, when we get it sorted.

Finally, we want the community to be involved too. We will be coming to you for your thoughts, but don't wait to be solicited, we are happy to hear anything you have to say, good or bad.

Lets grow some trees.

Hi there and welcome to the EAC community!

I'm from Italy so I can speak about my country, we got so many problems in here, politicals, enviromentals, poor connectivity, and we are not energy indipendent, we buy a lot of nuclear energy from France and the consumer prices are among the highest in Europe sadly, same for the internet connectivity, 50€ month for a poor 4-7Mbit downstream 512k upstream ADSL connection.

Btw, I'm trying to convert to most ppl to mining and to produce his own clean energy, solar panels, hydro generators, magneto generators and wind generators, and using EAC or crypto currencies to buy (and sell) the most things we need, and I'm dreaming about a city energy self sufficient. Reading what ppl are trying to do in here it expand my dreams about a city like that, a big green area, reforestation, houses with solar panels, ppl selling vegetables for EAC etc.

Come in Italy, make that big green area, look for people's volunteer who helps you create that area, and in exchange they will have an house there to live with a clean energy supply and to take care of the green area!

If you can make that happen, I'm already signed up as a volunteer and to move me and my GF in that area.
sussex

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:11:19 AM

Lets grow some trees.

Hi there and welcome to the EAC community!

I'm from Italy so I can speak about my country, we got so many problems in here, politicals, enviromentals, poor connectivity, and we are not energy indipendent, we buy a lot of nuclear energy from France and the consumer prices are among the highest in Europe sadly, same for the internet connectivity, 50€ month for a poor 4-7Mbit downstream 512k upstream ADSL connection.

Btw, I'm trying to convert to most ppl to mining and to produce his own clean energy, solar panels, hydro generators, magneto generators and wind generators, and I'm dreaming about a city energy self sufficient. Reading what ppl are trying to do in here it expand my dreams about a city like that, a big green area, reforestation, houses with solar panels, ppl selling vegetables for EAC etc.

Come in Italy, make that big green area, look for people's volunteer who helps you create that area, and in exchange they will have an house there to live with a clean energy supply and to take care of the green area!

If you can make that happen, I'm already signed up as a volunteer and to move me and my GF in that area.

That's a lovely idea, but it's not really what we do.

We don't buy the land for re-forestation. More often than not it is land designated for this purpose by the local authorities of that country, sometimes the UN and sometimes land given-over for this purpose by the owners, although they retain the deeds to ,the land and just enter into an agreement to use the land for the project and nothing else.

I would like to make this clear, ownership of the land used for these projects stays with the original owners, we certainly are not buying it up. Sometimes there are financial advantages for the land owners to take part in these projects such as lowering of rates or tax, but all of this is out of our hands, it's all organised by the local governments.
WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:20:58 AM

EarthCoin confirmed as the currency of Utopia.

More info soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: