Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:00:23 PM

I too mine, but have not sold yet any coins. I just think their price should be higher in order for me to sell them. I believe that you need to hold on to coins until the price is right. I would never just mine - dump - mine - dump. You can earn so much more if you just hold on a bit longer.

But I too need to get back what I invested. So it is a though call.

At the end of the day, I will hold on to my EACs for better days. And hope that things stabilize and EAC will climb to its true value.

That is what I have been doing, I saw them at 800 early on Coinedup but decided to hold for better price. Now I see that decision as a mistake. The bad thing now is, that the price is so low it might be better to just hold them and gamble on them rising in price. I hope they do soar one day. I think this coin is the best coin launched in the last month. It should be much higher than it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silvano

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:04:07 PM

it seems the only important exchange all around the world is Crypsy.
hahahahahaahah
i know cryptsy and i work on that exchange, but....
BigVern must to make lot of road, before call his site a real serious exchange.

take a look to Avatrader, or CMC markets, or Activtrades for know what really is an exchange.
crypsty, like coinedup and coinex, are 3 little reality in this world.
with many problem in different areas, and expecially for cryptsy, very very slow, that is the worst thing can happen in a online exchange.

so why all people seems disperated because EAC isn't in cryptsy yet?

Answer - Volume. it doesn't matter if cryptsy is buggy and laggy (which it is, sometimes) what's matter is that more people use it than coinex or coinedup. when eac gets there it will be available to a larger crowd. that's it. nothing else.

volume, doesn't automatically mean that prices will rise....
for my experience, it's alwais opposite....

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
madnesscoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

hahahahahaahah

take a look to Avatrader, or CMC markets, or Activtrades for know what really is an exchange.
with many problem in different areas, and expecially for cryptsy, very very slow, that is the worst thing can happen in a online exchange.

apparently everyone thinks when EAC appears on cryptsy the value will somehow magically go to thousands so they will be finally able to dump with profit.... its really pathetic that sucess of this coin is in people´s minds determined with being or not being in cryptsy.... if anyone would want to trade EAC they have much opportunity to do so... either on coinedup which is same slow crap as cryptsy(altough not so fancy looking) or on coinex which is much much faster and reliable than cryptsy... so i really dont understand why on earth cryptsy should be such game-changing element
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:07:08 PM

@AtlantisPlatform

I'm not going to quote your whole analogy, but suffice to say that if the businessman had an 80% chance of a major new market for mattresses opening up in the very short term then risk/reward would be firmly on his side. But as I said, your money your choice. Dump at 200 Satoshis and good luck to you.
ZeroAsANumber

Activity: 84

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:09:40 PM

I too mine, but have not sold yet any coins. I just think their price should be higher in order for me to sell them. I believe that you need to hold on to coins until the price is right. I would never just mine - dump - mine - dump. You can earn so much more if you just hold on a bit longer.

At the end of the day, I will hold on to my EACs for better days. And hope that things stabilize and EAC will climb to its true value.

That is what I have been doing, I saw them at 800 early on Coinedup but decided to hold for better price. Now I see that decision as a mistake. The bad thing now is, that the price is so low it might be better to just hold them and gamble on them rising in price. I hope they do soar one day. I think this coin is the best coin launched in the last month. It should be much higher than it is.

so, from what you are saying i understand that you're sorry you didn't dump earlier? dev team said in advance that there will be rolling hills, and that the coin is planned for the long term. but your main reason of discouragement is that it didn't brought you profit regardless? maybe you're in the wrong thread?

and one more thing, i'm a miner too, i too have costs and need to return my investment. did'nt stop me from mining some tens of thousands eac and put them away, and then switch to another coin to return the costs in the meantime. so that whole argument of "Sorry but i need to return my costs so i'm dumping this coin" is pretty much irrelevant in the light of the dev team statements and the 240 plus pages of this community. treat this coin seriously, please.

ZeroAsANumber

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:13:02 PM

hahahahahaahah

Answer - Volume. it doesn't matter if cryptsy is buggy and laggy (which it is, sometimes) what's matter is that more people use it than coinex or coinedup. when eac gets there it will be available to a larger crowd. that's it. nothing else.

volume, doesn't automatically mean that prices will rise....
for my experience, it's alwais opposite....

price is not the issue with a two weeks old coin who has a long term plan and dedicated dev team. you and i know that. cryptsy and its volume is just another first step of a young coin. and that's about it for now.

Edit: but is a necessary step? no, you are right about that. but it sure helps if we get listed.

AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:16:06 PM

so, from what you are saying i understand that you're sorry you didn't dump earlier? dev team said in advance that there will be rolling hills, and that the coin is planned for the long term. but your main reason of discouragement is that it didn't brought you profit regardless? maybe you're in the wrong thread?

and one more thing, i'm a miner too, i too have costs and need to return my investment. did'nt stop me from mining some tens of thousands eac and put them away, and then switch to another coin to return the costs in the meantime. so that whole argument of "Sorry but i need to return my costs so i'm dumping this coin" is pretty much irrelevant in the light of the dev team statements and the 240 plus pages of this community. treat this coin seriously, please.

So then who is more valuable to the success of eac, someone who mines the whole time or someone who mines for a bit and jumps ship? If it wasn't for miners, eac would not survive. If everyone would only mine a few thousand and then leave for other coins, there would not be very many in circulation compared to a miner who mines eac everyday and dumps them on the market. That provides the volume. Bottom line is there is noone here who would not dump their coins for the right price, so each person knows what the right price is for themselves. If anyone bashes anyone else for selling then they are hypocritical because everyone would dump if the price went high enough.
peb0t

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:19:19 PM

If people buy at low prices is because people want to sell it at a high prices, i think...

XCurrency  XTgRpR2Ub3wgRQpY5YMyNVg3pjYocoy9W8
BTC 1MjV44KAiKraCQXhNCsoECzyqWAjJa8396
Crypto lover.
ZeroAsANumber

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:26:08 PM

So then who is more valuable to the success of eac, someone who mines the whole time or someone who mines for a bit and jumps ship? If it wasn't for miners, eac would not survive. If everyone would only mine a few thousand and then leave for other coins, there would not be very many in circulation compared to a miner who mines eac everyday and dumps them on the market. That provides the volume. Bottom line is there is noone here who would not dump their coins for the right price, so each person knows what the right price is for themselves. If anyone bashes anyone else for selling then they are hypocritical because everyone would dump if the price went high enough.

that would be a valid arguement if i had some crazy rigs with high hashrate and the budget and free time to do this. but i don't . and i allowed myself to mine eac for a week and then "jump ship" but still be here and follow up on the thread. sorry if that disappoints you. but when this argument is coming from someone who planned to dump at the first sign of profit, it pretty much set my conscious at ease.

and by the way, i will continue to mine earthcoin at least a 25%-50% of my time. feel free to tell me i "jump ship" everytime i point my mining rig at another coin.

Silvano

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:30:53 PM

I 've said it once , this coin has 20 days of life.
when you open a business, you begin to feel your questions about the continuation of the work already after 20 days ?
when you open a business, you think back on your investment in less than 20 days ?
I believe that many of you here, do not have the slightest idea of ​​what is the world of work and enterprise and how it works.
certainly in this area is all about fast, extremely fast, but 20 days are nothing. unless you 're those in the forex world we call " scalpers " , which are small investors who enter and leave the market in a matter of minutes, hours, or at most a day.
people who normally loses all his capital in the first month of activity.
I repeat for the umpteenth time , do not be afraid of the price now . like all other currencies , this is " a gamble " in the future .
no one can know how this money will go , but we all know that the foundations are solid , the project is valid and many people are actively working to develop it.
the miners are not traders and rightly should fall at least the cost of energy , but energy costs are part of the investment that they, too, is done in time, so do not be impatient to cash in now , because you run the risk to collect a tenth of what you could collect maybe between 2 months or 6 months or 1 year .

welcome to the world of personal business
welcome to the world of personal risk

Smiley

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
roboseal

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 07:31:51 PM

FYI i´m just about to put up todays giveaway, this time: [GIVEAWAY#2][EAC][EARTHCOIN] 300 EAC to the first 50 people.
will do a smaller one later in the newbie section as well.

Official earthcoin news @ http://earthcoin.eu Donations: eZg5iVS58re5m9573uxPkfUdF3ctAEDjm5
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:50:01 PM

that would be a valid arguement if i had some crazy rigs with high hashrate and the budget and free time to do this. but i don't . and i allowed myself to mine eac for a week and then "jump ship" but still be here and follow up on the thread. sorry if that disappoints you. but when this argument is coming from someone who planned to dump at the first sign of profit, it pretty much set my conscious at ease.

and by the way, i will continue to mine earthcoin at least a 25%-50% of my time. feel free to tell me i "jump ship" everytime i point my mining rig at another coin.

oh no it doesn't disappoint me because I do not care if you or anyone else mines for an hour or a year, if he mines and dumps or mines and holds. I never was the one who had a problem with anyone's way of operating. Look at my posts, it was others who have problems when miners mine and dump on the market. Not me. Sometimes I mine and dump that day, sometimes I mine and hold for  a week or two or months, it just depends. And now to your last point, I did not mine and dump at the first sign of profit, that would have been when I was looking at it when it was 800. Looking back that would have been the time to sell, put me in a time machine and I will. I think it is funny when people think it is being almost unpatriotic to sell these hash bits. The dev himself would sell if he could look into a looking glass and see that the highest price this coin will ever be is 400. He would sell at 400 I bet my life on it. I am into crypto for profit, I am not a hypocrit. I am into mining for pure profit and nothing else. I have no  deepseated belief or religious conviction to believe in any crypto coin. This is a coin stock market exchange and I will sell for the highest profit everytime if I can. When a person mines and dumps he is not murdering small animals, it is just ones and zeroes.
exzellenz

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:58:46 PM

EAC soon on Cryptsy  Wink

Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:06:23 PM

oh no it doesn't disappoint me because I do not care if you or anyone else mines for an hour or a year, if he mines and dumps or mines and holds. I never was the one who had a problem with anyone's way of operating. Look at my posts, it was others who have problems when miners mine and dump on the market. Not me. Sometimes I mine and dump that day, sometimes I mine and hold for  a week or two or months, it just depends. And now to your last point, I did not mine and dump at the first sign of profit, that would have been when I was looking at it when it was 800. Looking back that would have been the time to sell, put me in a time machine and I will. I think it is funny when people think it is being almost unpatriotic to sell these hash bits. The dev himself would sell if he could look into a looking glass and see that the highest price this coin will ever be is 400. He would sell at 400 I bet my life on it. I am into crypto for profit, I am not a hypocrit. I am into mining for pure profit and nothing else. I have no  deepseated belief or religious conviction to believe in any crypto coin. This is a coin stock market exchange and I will sell for the highest profit everytime if I can. When a person mines and dumps he is not murdering small animals, it is just ones and zeroes.

+1
arandy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:08:49 PM

And on Mt.Gox  Grin
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:11:56 PM

when you open a business, you begin to feel your questions about the continuation of the work already after 20 days ?
when you open a business, you think back on your investment in less than 20 days ?
I believe that many of you here, do not have the slightest idea of ​​what is the world of work and enterprise and how it works.
certainly in this area is all about fast, extremely fast, but 20 days are nothing. unless you 're those in the forex world we call " scalpers " , which are small investors who enter and leave the market in a matter of minutes, hours, or at most a day.
I repeat for the umpteenth time , do not be afraid of the price now . like all other currencies , this is " a gamble " in the future .
no one can know how this money will go , but we all know that the foundations are solid , the project is valid and many people are actively working to develop it.
the miners are not traders and rightly should fall at least the cost of energy , but energy costs are part of the investment that they, too, is done in time, so do not be impatient to cash in now , because you run the risk to collect a tenth of what you could collect maybe between 2 months or 6 months or 1 year .

Smiley

I have just the proposition for you then. I wish I would have sold at 800, but according to you I did the right thing by not selling. SO, I will sell you my coins now for 800, you can hold them and keep them from being dumped. You can hold them for 6 mos to a year and then sell and collect the windfall. How about it, are you a believer? I am afraid of the price now and you are likely correct that it may well go up a lot in the future, I am more of a in the moment kind of guy. So how about it, will you be a believer and protector of the coins, just think for only 800 satoshi's you can hold them until they reach the sky. I am shortsighted. How about you?
GrrrCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:15:38 PM

EAC soon on Cryptsy  Wink
Sooner than yesterday for sure =)
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:17:20 PM

As we don't get the latest news from the dev team, we have to do some research by our self and ask the right people via messages and skype.

The ones that also got the private message know now what to do.

Very sad all this.

We are not keeping any 'latest news' from anyone, there is nothing important or major to report and I don't believe in blind/pointless hype.

When there is news you guys will be the first to know.

Why assume things?

Perhaps you should do a standard daily update/report that you just edit each day?  With things like *pending* *complete* *Looking for developers* etc:

I quite like the one Roboseal did in his giveaway, which included links:

"Some of the latest earthcoin developments.

* Iphone app almost finished. Screenshots available here
* Android app with send/recieve EAC function at beta stage.
* EAC pins to preorder here
* Cryptsy introduction soon
* First organization in earthcoins foundation here
* and much more at www.earthcoin.eu and www.earthcointalk.org"

That way those that just pop on the thread sometimes can see what things are being worked on and how things are progressing and you can just cut and paste and edit it each day as and when it needs it.

I know a lot is on the first page but it's not alway intuitive to check there.

Just a thought....  Smiley

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:18:21 PM

Smiley

I have just the proposition for you then. I wish I would have sold at 800, but according to you I did the right thing by not selling. SO, I will sell you my coins now for 800, you can hold them and keep them from being dumped. You can hold them for 6 mos to a year and then sell and collect the windfall. How about it, are you a believer? I am afraid of the price now and you are likely correct that it may well go up a lot in the future, I am more of a in the moment kind of guy. So how about it, will you be a believer and protector of the coins, just think for only 800 satoshi's you can hold them until they reach the sky. I am shortsighted. How about you?

+++1

brilliant  Cheesy
ZeroAsANumber

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:20:30 PM

@AtlantisPlatform: *facepalm*

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: