Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency.  (Read 1411 times)
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

I can say my experience in cryptocurrency is not easy as you think
because being beginners in this kind of business put too much hardship to be familiarised to the flow of the business in this industry.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
What enticed you to cryptocurrency?
Have you ever regret been here?
What is your greatest Testimony so far?
What is the bad day you will never forget?
Your best bounty campaign ever?

Guys please share your experience.

My experience with Crypto has been completely excellent. I love how the coins, PRG, EOS and ICX are performing. They are my choices and have never failed to disappoint me. Their profitability is also amazing.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

My crypto life has been amazing. The way the coins that I have chosen, TAU, Lisk and POWR
work is completely commendable as they are not only satisfying customers, but giving us good earnings too.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

Sometime advanced senility a brother acquainted me to bitcoin trading. I got engrossed so I dugout besides digging and notability cryptocurrency trading generally.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

My experience about cryptocurrency is not boring because of the challenges that I encounter and make me realize the things that I should learn to be able a better investor in this kind of business.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

I have been working as long-term holder of crypto for a very long time yet, maybe a year or a year and a half. And telling the truth even after those fallings I am quite satisfied by results I have got after crypto holding.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

Pass on Bitcoin is your best decision for a long haul venture. Bitcoin is above all else and is the primary spot new and additionally institutional cash will enter the market. It additionally goes about as a place of refuge and a considerable measure of cash has been streaming out of littler tokens into Bitcoin. Ethereum is great too on the grounds that it speaks to the greater part of the ERC20 tokens on the stage. Holding Ethereum is relatively similar to holding an ETF of the greater part of the ERC20 tokens. Ethereum has the engineers and network to help it.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

I'm in the crypto for almost a year now, it has been a roller coaster ride so far. Mixed feelings, decent profits, bad losses and many experiences. But the best thing is I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. In the  long run this will benefit me gaining more experience and making my foot better grounded.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

I see it that my companion who as of now in crypto before that being achievement and now a well off that have a house and an auto, I likewise need to resemble them so I buckle down all day here in this gathering and doing abundance crusade work.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

i've been into crypto last year and i did testify that we can get coins for free and change to fiat money using online transaction. Ive regretted last year of what i did like selling all those free coin for a very low price and now the price was so good that i can be a millionaire if i hold those coin, i am happy that im find this in the internet and i am now earning good profit more than a normal workers can get from their salary here in our country.
And i will never sell my coins in early stage so i can get very very good profit in the future
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

of the people of old to the present, I can unmistakably observe the crypto cost increment is getting greater consistently. based on that, obviously, I have an expectation that Crypto will be the thing that gets greater again for one year from now. see the potential that absolutely won't lose if dive all current potential in crypto and sitting tight for that pivotal turning point will arrive.
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Investment is always a risk. And in the world of cryptocurrencies, these are big risks. But the coin has a reverse side. With large risks, you can make a big profit if you approach this issue correctly. And people decide for themselves what is more interesting for them. Invest with minimal risk, but with minimal profit. Or to invest with great risks, but with a large profit. You decide.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Investment is always a risk. And in the world of cryptocurrencies, these are big risks. But the coin has a reverse side. With large risks, you can make a big profit if you approach this issue correctly. And people decide for themselves what is more interesting for them. Invest with minimal risk, but with minimal profit. Or to invest with great risks, but with a large profit. You decide.
But sometimes someone introduces cryprocurrency to me, at first I can not believe how far this technology goes. This cryptocurrency thing, made me realize many things, one of which is that the advanced technology behind this is so amazing that we can invest in this crypto. I do not regret I am now part of the crypro world and I am very fun I am patronizing for months now.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

I did a very good research before I learned crypto money technology. I decided to buy crypto money. I made a deposit at the crypto stock exchange and started doing my first trade as Ethereum. At that time there was a lot of money on the market and the prices were very high. I continued to buy. As I bought, the prices continued to fall. I do not buy now, I expect the prices to rise again.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Although my researh not enough about cryptocurrency, but I can share my experience. Its actually depend on how much you spend time on this section. People getting disappointed from this sector for falling price. But its not at all time will happen, its just market correction. No worry man! Crypto is life and crypto is love. Be positive always on crypto. My target now ICO invest and crypto trading  Cool
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

to work as extending use on customs with casuals of examination as attains on table to compete of request as managing plan on schemes with the software and online goods of development and turns with appreciation to put of spares on time and focusing efforts to begins with the extent of auxiliaries with the field of crypto finance on objective dedication.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pubudu Isha

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

I learned how to make money on cryptocurrency. Crypto has really changed my life.But Before we investing, learn the crypto market as a whole, its principle of operation.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

The bad day that I would never forget was in September 4th last year, and I lost 80% in the next week, as China's ban on bitcoin led to a sharp drop in the market. The best reward was semux, although I didn't get much profit, but this time bounty gave me a good experience.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

Someone introduced cryprocurrency to me, at first I just couldn't believe how far this technology go. This cryptocurrency thing, makes me realized so many things, one of those is that the advanced technology behind this is incredibly amazing that we can invest in such crypto like this. I didn't regret I am now part of cryproworld and I'm very delightful I am patronizing it for so many months now.
surtiml

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Somebody acquainted cryprocurrency with me, at first I just couldn't trust how far this innovation go. This digital currency thing, makes me understood such a significant number of things, one of those is that the trend setting innovation behind this is staggeringly astonishing that we can put resources into such crypto like this. I didn't lament I am currently part of crypro world and I'm extremely superb I am belittling it for such a significant number of months now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: