Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BTC reach 12$K? And how about the altcoins?  (Read 2161 times)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

The widely anticipated bitcoin ETF aproval by SEC is now postponed to later September. The selloff due to this delay should create another bottom for BTC soon. $12K and higher prices will come but more likely after bitcoin ETF approval.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

Difficult to say when Bitcoin can reach the twelve thousand mark. More likely this will happen in the last part of the year. Now, is almost the time to invest wait a little longer and position your self. The mark is red and we are down big time. This can be a good preparation for the bull run.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Warbson

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

for altcoin to grow we need a bitcoin price on green for long time , even a bitcoin that grow with 0,0001% it's good for altcoin price
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

Difficult to say when Bitcoin can reach the twelve thousand mark. More likely this will happen in the last part of the year. Now, is almost the time to invest wait a little longer and position your self. The mark is red and we are down big time. This can be a good preparation for the bull run.
Today there are still FUD from Korea. This has caused the Bitcoin price to fall further from 6500$ and now 6150$. FUD is South Korea: Police Raid Firm Whose Alleged Crypto Scam Promised Investors Shipwreck Gold. The market continues to slide and we may not be able to see the 12,000$ bitcoin at the end of the year
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

Forget the past months, we have to move forward. BTC will reach $12,000 not either for this month I guess but for the last quarters of this year.

I can't imagine on how this month will end and all of us have been taking a look closely to the market day by day. And it only gave us are dismayed with the charts that we're going through.

Howbeit, I don't think that we will suffer for a very long time. If it won't reach at the end of December, see to it that it will happen on the first quarter of 2019.
I want the bitcoin will reach $ 12k. But with the current market situation, I think it is very unlikely. This August did not have many outstanding events to attract investors to pour money into the market, the market continued to fall. With the current situation, I hope BTC will achieve $ 9k
We want it to see that bitcoin starts reaching 5 digits again but as you can see now, we have to wait until this dipping ends.

August is just starting and we're near to its half but the event that we've been waiting for was also delayed which will come on September so we have to wait again.

But it will be worth it!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

At this stage, bitcoin is very much sagged due to ETF but I'm sure that soon there will be growth and altcoins will also start to turn green and I think we will see a lot of fireworks !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

Yes, it is possible for BTC to reach 12K$. But i don't know when. A big announcement can make it happen.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable market like right now there is a huge price dump that we will see even altcoins is been affected too. I am still positive in cryptocurrency at the end of this year that it will make reach in that amount.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Of course BTC can rise back to $12k but not now Smiley. I think if BTC price rise to $12k, it'll be the worst time for altcoin cause all investors and traders will focus on trading and investing in BTC to get profit at that rising time so altcoin price will dump to hell very quickly. LOL. That case already happened few weeks ago. LOL.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Everything is possible because its capitalization has reached a very high level. And at the end of 2018, it is possible that it can reach 40 000$.
No doubt the capitalization has reached a very high value and that determines the market status of the coin and that it is the top coin in the market right now, it still might not be able to cross the $40000 value in the end of the year for sure.

The rise in the value is not determined by the market capitalization but by the market forces and the market is very slow so it will take Bitcoin some time to regain its last year’s values first. If things went favorable, the market value might cross $30000 or even $40000 in 2019 or 2020.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Yes, it is possible for BTC to reach 12K$. But i don't know when. A big announcement can make it happen.
It is not impossible for Bitcoin to reach the $12000 value in the market in the current situation. It can easily go above the said values as well for the demand of the coins is very high and the market also looks like it is recovering. Having said that, it is a rational decision if one invests in Bitcoin when the price is in $6000 right now. According to some good experts, there might be a rise of more than $10000 in the market values of Bitcoin till December.
SuperDay

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

There is always time to invest on altcoins, now too. Bitcoin probably will have value more than 12$K at the end of the year
The market for sure will grow and some day bitcoin will reach this number. But the point is that nobody can for sure forecast it, as the market and its laws is very new, nobody can model its fluctuations.
allanaire

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

At the end of this month, Bitcoin will not reach its mark, but by the end of the year it can cost 12000$ and even 2 times more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

By the end of this month, this will definitely not happen. It is difficult to say whether this will happen by the end of this year. I think next year Bitcoin Will cost about 15 000$.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

The price of bitcoin does not reach $12000 this month. I believe the price of bitcoin will reach $12000 at the end of November.Now the price of altcoins is very low.This is the perfect time to buy some altcoins.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

We need a little hype to see btc 12k at the end of september. The market seems recovering now and I believe we will take a step into bull market sooner.

Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Bitcoin can reach $ 12,000. I believe that could happen and the market will once again make us more profitable from investing as well as holding them further. Bitcoin will make many investors It's more exciting and interesting
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.

Infact BTC could have reached $12k even passed $50k but the reason i could  regard as possible
to what causes BTC stuck in between $6-$7k is that our movement to altcoins is much more than towards Bitcoin.
We all should support and keeo buying Bitcoin to see it on peak
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

BTC is too volatile and can reach triple digits in hours and crash down in seconds... Alts generally tends to be even more volatile when BTC is going up and down so fast
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
According to present Market Status $12K is highly possible and its just lower than the previous forecast of $20K in december lets hope that all this positive speculation will realized for the benefits of entire crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: