Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1?  (Read 3904 times)
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 10:30:13 AM by Tytanowy Janusz

Guys what are you all talking about. Coin price mean nothing. Literally nothing.

Coins under 1$ are risky?

Price of token/coin is based of its market cap (what determines if coin is risky or not) nad number of coins. token price = marketcap/ number of tokens.

If price would define if coin is risky than Ripple (0,66$) and Iota (1.73$) will be more risky to invest than Maker (800$) Mixin (800$ set on 1 exchange with funny volume).

You should never compere coin looking at their price. You will not make bigger profit on cheep coin (1$ coin)!

There is no difference between buying 0.01 coin woth 10 000 for 100$ and buyich 1000 coins worth 0.1$ for 100$. There is no difference.

Its not like every newbie think...

If ill buy coin worth 1000$ and it move 1$ i would earn 1$ from 1000$
If ill buy coin worth 1$ and it move 1$ i will earn 1000$ from 1000$

Yea but its not the same move. 1000$ coin move 1$ every day. Even 10-30-100$ every day. Beacuse it move % of its value. Not cent by cent.

So if you'll buy 1000 coin 1$ each it will move to 1,001$ when 1000$ will move to 1001$ - giving you same profit.

Newbie said : I bought 0.1 btc i will not earn much Sad
another newbie said : I bought 10 000 000 satoshi - ill be milionair soon

And thats the same amount and the same risk/prift

If IOTA become better project than bitcoin it will have higher market cap not higher coin price. If it will have higher coin price its marketcap will be more than 4 000 bigger that bitcoins. It will have 30 times bigger marketcap than whole S&P 500 (apple, facebook, amazon, microsoft, mcdonald and other 500 biggest america companies) - insane and thats only catching bitcoin (in price of token!)

Now imagine ripple moving to bitcoin price... No chance.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

if a coin has a high potential it is very feasible and if you have a large capital and buy lots of coins at the price of $ 1 it might be profitable

Most of the altcoins that are cheaper than a dollar has got the better potential than the alts that are expensive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBfd6OE66_k
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
I think at first the price does not matter, well if you think that it is promising and can achieve success ,you can invest in it but make sure you completely understand where you invested to. Not all new coins should be favored and patronized. There are still new currencies coming that you can clearly see at first where is it going, whether it will succeed or not. There are risks, when you buy coins under 1$ ,there is a possibility that it might stay under that value and therefore making you waste money.

My opinion is any value for buying is not an matter it just based on the promotion of the coin and also on the luck and time of us so buy some good coins the value is not an important thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
jenktosar

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

When buying cryptocurrency don’t buy cryptocurrencies which are cheap in price but buy cryptocurrencies which has a huge Marketcap.
Yes! Grin  Buy Cryptocurrencies according to their Market Cap because if the coin is cheaper that doesn’t make it cheaper.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
Hello! I think that there is no need to look at the price of a coin, it does not matter. It is necessary to look for new promising projects that have not yet realized their potential.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

Such projects can succeed potentially and the investor can get a lot of profit with small raise of the coin and small amount of investment.  My own, I prefer projects which took the place on exchangers long time ago and got big support, like Bitciuncash or Etherum. All of them bring less risks for investments, but the profit is not going to be astronomical.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is not base on the current price of it, the total supply of it. What is important is if the technology and the team behind the coin is good then you can buy some and hold it for a long time. You need to put trust and make a deep research in what coins you are investing.

Some are worth it to buy yes. I don't need to enumerate some because you can see some in the top 50. Some are just shitcoin with no future ahead. Take note: Research before buying.
Exactly, when investing in a coin, what we need to focus on is the development team and the potential of that coin, temporary value is not something that we need to care too much, but if anyone asks me if it's worth or not. I will honestly say no because the value is too small, most investors will accumulate and this makes the price of coin difficult to break above $1, sometimes it can breakthrough but time is too long, so I like the other options, the crypto market offers a lot of opportunities and altcoin has a lot of potential, although the price may be higher but the profit is worth

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

Don't get confused, bitcoin had started from the a value lower that 1$, and look at it now. It has reached more the what someone would expect it to be before. And so, if you know that that coin has a potential of growing, why would you regret to invest on your 1$ for a thousands of dollars that you may possibly earn years from now because of that. And if it happens to just become a loss, so what? At least you tried. It's worth the learnings.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Actually it a yes, it is worth it for buying coins under one US dollar ($1) for starting an investment but dont expect too much that you will gain a huge amount of income or profit in that amount of investments but sill it is profitable in different way. 
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

There is difference beatwin bitcoin 4 years ago and current 1$ coins (circulating supply !!)
It is more possible for 1000$ coin to reach 100 000$ if its good than 1$ coin to reach 100$ if its shit coin.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:12:44 AM

Coin with a price below 1 $ is usually a new coin / unpopular. Altcoin as such is usually quite risky, indeed the opportunity to earn profits is quite large. But the risk of loss is also very large. If you still want to choose then we must really do the analysis and make the right decision. What we will get is the result of the struggle we have made.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Coin with a price below 1 $ is usually a new coin / unpopular. Altcoin as such is usually quite risky, indeed the opportunity to earn profits is quite large. But the risk of loss is also very large. If you still want to choose then we must really do the analysis and make the right decision. What we will get is the result of the struggle we have made.

Who gives you merit point for writing such a nonsense. Ripple (0.66$), NEM(0.31$), tron(0,07$ !), verge(0,05$ !), stellar(0,32$), Cardano (0,24$) with coin price much lower than 1$ are unpopular, new and risky? coin price means nothing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3987913.msg37787537#msg37787537 - here i explain this.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

I think it's very valuable and it's one of the strategies that I use to be able to get a lot of profits, you can buy coins that cost less than $ 1 to be able to get a lot of profit.

montelo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

not all coins under 1$ are worth buying, some will perpetually stay in that 1$ range because they are shitcoins while some good potential projects will moon from 1$ to 10$ within a short time when their potentials are being realised. so do your due diligence research before buying any coin
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Every coins has it's purpose and you need to check if the developer had doing their part. Below 1dollar coins has a bigger possiblity to pump more. Look binance it was started at below 1dollar and it skyrocket by more than 3000% in less than a year.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

Every coins has it's purpose and you need to check if the developer had doing their part. Below 1dollar coins has a bigger possiblity to pump more. Look binance it was started at below 1dollar and it skyrocket by more than 3000% in less than a year.

Beacuse binance become second largest exchange, burns its coin each quarter and makes its coin more and more usefull. Not beacuse it was under $. If it was 1000$ it will also jump 3000% to 30 000$. Its all about circulating supply.  
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

Choose coins that cost less than $ 1. Mostly when I decide to invest in a certain coin I will check the maximum supply of coins. if the complete supply of coin is 100m. I would buy that coin when the price of the coin is less than $ 1
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

We should buy coins that cost under $ 1. It's easy to make a lot of money if that coin is pumped up to 3 dollars in a short time. But you still have to analyze the coin
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

of course, most of the coins started under 1$. Buy under 1$ and sell when they hit the bull graph.  Smiley SmileyBTCBTCBTC
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

If the coin is rubbish, then I'll never invest in a coin for $ 0.1. There are a lot of coins under $ 1. But you need to choose the coin that has high potential and can grow in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: