Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1?  (Read 3904 times)
Binmado

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

Depending on the project of the coin, and there are many recently traded coins, their prices are low. But over time they will grow again, so do not care much, you just have to analyze the project well and hold them.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

Your decision should not come from the price of the coin. It should come from the credentials of the coin. There are so many coins in the market that are less than $1. That does not mean that if we invest in these coins, we are somehow assured of a good return after some time. Instead of looking at the price, look at the products of the project and its partnerships as well as the fulfillment of the roadmap. The price does not indicate reliability.
You will buy coins if you know from whom you have to buy and from where you can buy so all these ways and places as well as the processes involving in the market of Bitcoin are easy to understand if you start research about it. Now we have a good opportunity and we should start trading as we know that the current time is favorable for buyers and this would be in our benefit.
Selling and buying is all about the market condition, if you find bitcoin at high price then you can sell, most of people use to sell bitcoin so we can buy form them at cheap price, and we can also buy from any site which is selling bitcoin, so make good research about the market cap where you can find best bitcoin price neither so high nor so cheap as bitcoin is gradually rising in price.
hermann1189

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

yes for good coin ok
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:04:59 AM

I think it is worth buying under $1 coins, as it can give you more profit compared to more established coins. There are many under $1 coins that are not top yet, but has the potential to moon in future.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:39 AM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
I think we should not buy coins under $ 1 because not only the value of profit is low but also the risk is quite high. However, if you follow and analyze it enough to believe, you can still try... Roll Eyes
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

I believe yes.It is worth buying coins below $1 because in the long run it gives you more profit.Like what happen to bitcoin it started at 0.0001 USD I guess that was June 2009 and what now, it became more valuable so it is really worth buying coins under $1 and choose wisely those promising coins.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

yes, I think it's worth buying a coin that costs under 1 $. if I have a little capital, I prefer to buy a cheap coin. but we before buying should see how the potential coin is in the future. not a few people who earn money from cheap coin trading. for example ripple, ripple market movement is very crowded, and I think ripple is one of the coins that are cheap and worth buying for use as trading or also used for investment. because in my opinion, the good coin is not judged from the price, but judging from the market movement of the Coin.
Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

There are a lot of promising coins that are under 1$. Best is if this coins are still new, there would be a chance of getting huge profits when they finally grow. Just do a bit of research before investing.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

for now , I am monitoring about coin that have price under 1$,
because at this price, it possible u will get 5x - 10x from your investment.
but , u must learn about their project, developer,tech,comunity,roadmap, market, and chart ,
for right choise.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:16:16 AM

We can always look for the past performance of that coin if it has a potential to grow.. Though the price is  1 dollar or below that doesn't mean that it would not grow.. I think it's best to buy that coins in a very low price and experience it growing rather than buying it high and then drown..
The market rate of the Bitcoin is low these days and one can get more valuable coins on low amount which is a type of benefit. It is the opportunity to buy and collect large quantity of coins on very low amount according to the current market.

The price these days is 6.8k dollar and this is a good price but still low as compared to that of its highest possible value and still more than any other currency.
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

Many of great projects has there coin less than $1 in price, for example "Traxia", fresh and promising project and they're crying is only $0.2 currently at the end of June. But we all anticipate it to grow rapidly.
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

You can't judge a coin by its price alone, just because a coin is under $1 doesn't mean it is a bad investment. Judge based on fundamentals and technology, also only buy if a coin is underpriced.

Yes, I agree on that. The project can be outstanding and just Great Beyond imagination, but the token would cost less than $1, and it is completely normal for new projects like that.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

First of all you are looking at things from the wrong way, the price of a coin is irrelevant the most important number is the market cap, now if the market cap of a coin is low you need to try to understand the cause if it is just because it is a new coin that is fine but there are coins that are many years old and have not moved at all in such a case do not invest in it.
tsmmyth

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

Personally, I feel the best time to invest in a coin is when the value or price hasn't skyrocketed. If at all there was ever a time in the development of the project that it was sold at low price. That's the best time to throw in some fund. That's investment. Then then, you but have analysed the untility value of such coin, what is it going to do differently for the society and then you chose to get along with it if you see value in such project or coin.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

I think they are worth to buy. It is not about the price but it is about the project. A good concept and good product is the best coin to buy. You can determine by reading the whitepaper and rodmaps.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

Do your own research! Noone can help you with that you need to check every essential information to have a good conclusion. Don't trust anyone
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

It depends to the project, if their project is successful then that coin is a potential and it could be possible increase multiple times, you could be millionaire if you lucky to invest a potential coin.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

If you have a long term view of investing I think there are good but for short term I will not advice you to risk that.  Many of us who are not greedy but buy some of the coins like lisk, wave, neo, and some many of the new coins and we're below $1 at this time last year can now see how much was made if you sell in December 2018.
s4l1wu

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

i dont think so dude, cause under 1$ is too small value for coins or tokens, i think we should buy higher than it in order to we can get higher payment too for investment and trading
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

I know for sure some of the tokens which are less than $1 right now. But they are so crazy promising, but I definitely don't look on the current price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: