Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1?  (Read 3899 times)
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
Maybe it’s worth buying them, only if they have the potential to go higher in future. But one thing you should know is that every coin that has a potential for good does not start showing that immediately. Just like Bitcoin it may take a long time before the price rises to higher price, it took Bitcoin a decade to get to a thousand. So you can go for any coin that is sold for $1, but be ready to have patience if you think it will get very high. Litecoin is another example.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

I think, regardless the current price of the coin, what you should be looking forward to is how much do i stand to gain should that coin show appreciable increase in its market price. if a coin is currently at 0.5$ and you decide to buy 30 piece of that coin... you actually investing 15$ of your money into that coin. imagine how much you turn to gain should the coin rise to a dollar. In my opinion, i think the current price of the coin does not really matter. what matters is it potential to rise for you to make some profit.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?

The electronic money market has a lot of valuable coins that attract many people's investment. The main purpose of getting rich, make money. So how much do you buy coins? Should spend $ 1 to buy a new penny without knowing its potential for development? I do not know when to invest.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

I prefer to invest in coins with low marketcaps because you can get a much higher return on your investment.  Remember to look at circulation supply because price per unit doesnt always matter, total marketcap is more important.
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

Most new coins don't have any use value, but why do they still have many investors, because if the new coin is successful, then investors can get considerable profits in a short time!
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

Depends on the coin. If the coin is good then it is worth investing, for example
XRP, ADA, Stellar, IOTA ... they are the best altcoin but the price is very low. No need to think about investing in these low value altcoins

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Something that we need to care too much but if anyone asks me if it's worth or not. I will honestly say no because the value is too small, most investors will accumulate and this makes the price of coin difficult to break above $1 sometimes it can breakthrough but time is too long so I like the other options the crypto market offers a lot of opportunities and altcoin has a lot of potential.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

the price does not matter if you are buying a coin, the coin should be nice.

Additionally, if you invest a lot in different cheap reliable altcoins (like Cardano and Stellar), your chances to get the highest returns will increase. Cheap tokens gain faster.
Ttomasz0882

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

If some coin can give you good profit you must take it

I think that Myriad (XMY) is very good coin to invest ,now it's on dip, only 40 sat , in my opinion it will go to 52-55 sat in 24-48  hours

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMY
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

If you'd be practical, it is indeed a good idea. Cheap market rice of a token would generate bigger amount of token holdings and is a huge advantage especially if that particular crypto is promising or is having an active product which would boost its popularity as well as market value for a long run more likely resulting into huge profit in the future. Popularity is where I base the futurw of a crypto when making assumptions.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

I believe that if we need cryptocurrencies, that does not mean we need more than 1,000 currencies.
The price of a currency does not matter as much as it offers to society or solves a problem.
Before you start investing, you must have clear answers to the following: Read the code, its advantage, the developer team, the solutions it offers and future vision. Otherwise, it is a useless version of Bitcoin."The success of Bitcoin does not necessarily mean the success of its alt."

That is the truth about knowing the fact that investing in ICO does not always mean that we need that particular coin more people deal with bounties to earn and not to support or used so it will just lead to unsuccessful project and market of the coin. So if you have the time to read and to analyze different project you will also need to make sure its future and capability to be used in future transactions or on the market itself.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

Buying coins under $1 may give you bigger profit in the future. But, in order for that to happen you must buy the ones that are really has the potential to be in demand. The price of the coin depends on the usefulness of the coins. You can check them out in the internet. Read reviews and know the potential of the project. All of the popular coins started under $1 but now look at where they are now.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

There are a number of potential crypto investors that are always researching the top Altcoins under $1 to invest in.Why does it matter that it's under a dollar? This is the kind of hype that gives crypto a stigma? Ripple is worth about a dollar but the whole network is valued around 50 billion. Investing in one of these is contingent on dumber people investing based on price per coin instead of any reliable metric.there are many things to look at before $ price/
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

in my opinion it is a great potential for profit. but we need to understand, that we cannot do this arbitrarily or carelessly. Let's share the past. Example: ETH, we cannot expect the ETH price to reach $ 1,300. whereas it used to be only around $ 2- $ 5.

We can choose good projects or coins from the team and project innovation. and the activity of the team and the community.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

You can do research about specific coin, that would probably help you to make the decision. But it still is not guarantee that coin has bright future and that you made right decision. Personally, I would buy and forget about it. If it grows in value, it's great. If it doesn't, never mind. In assumption that you didn't buy for huge amount of cash, because the price is under one dollar, you can not lose much. This might sound wrong, but that's how I would do.
Cgilonrondom

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

If the coin has got some potential then it is good otherwise no.
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

Zilliqa and Ada and really cheap at the moment and they're solid projects too. Will bag more in the red market. You can check Mobi too as well. Thank me later
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Don't worry so much about the price of the coin worry about the marketcap.  If there are billions of tokens then a sub 1 dollar price tag is very normal and natural.  My elderly father makes this mistake constantly.  He thinks a token worth a penny is a great deal because its so cheap (UGH). 
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

Certainly worth buying! Especially when the coin is $ 0.01, and then suddenly it rises to $ 0.1-this is X10. And if you bought in the amount of $ 1000? not bad really?! Smiley

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

Certainly worth buying! Especially when the coin is $ 0.01, and then suddenly it rises to $ 0.1-this is X10. And if you bought in the amount of $ 1000? not bad really?! Smiley

It depends on the platform of the coin, if it has a promising projects then there is a chance for the price of the coin to improve even more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: