Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1?  (Read 3896 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

I think their growth can be considered very interesting. Because, coins below $ 1 are capable of extraordinary moves, when compared with coins which have a big name.

PIPL 407.57%
FTXT 377.40%
XRY 358.27%
QRK 303.53%
CREDIT 288.51%
VITAE 271.77%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

It does not matter the price of a coin. What matters most if, coins that are worth buying are coins that are managed by a good team and havls a good technology irrespective of what the price is in the market. This is what we call a coin worth buying

I agree in your point of view. In addition even if the coin will be much higher than $1 price if it is having good quality and really useful to the community is a worth buying coin at all. For me the most important things to considered to buy worth coins are those with good quality and useful to the society in so many ways.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

new coins that appear and are listed on the crypto exchange based on my experience will grow in the short term and you must do research first before deciding to invest in the long term
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

Rather than looking at the price for each coin, you should be looking at the market cap. For example, look at Ripple. It is having a price of less than $0.30 per coin. But the total supply is 40 billion coins and the market cap stands at $12 billion. Now look at Dash. It is having a price of around $200 per coin, but the total supply is just 18.9 million coins. The first impression may be that XRP is cheaper than Dash, but in reality it is the other way around. The market cap of XRP is 8 times that of Dash.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
We should not rely on that factor to evaluate an altcoin. Because the total supply of the altcoins is different and the value of the altcoins is different. XRP is a large and third-largest market in the market but its price is under $ 1. I think you should learn more about how to analyze and evaluate your business.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

If you want to earn a lot here then if you are new to this business, I suggest you not to invest in that amount of value unless you have a lot of capital to buy them or you research it well the coins that has. Because for me it is very practical to invest in the coins which has a a full potentials to increase its value in the future like for example, Nem, Lyl, Pundix, xrp, xlm, and doge in my perception.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

in my opinion, it's not impossible for a coin that costs $ 1 then the price goes up to $ 10 or $ 50, now it's just how we see the development of the coin because a lot of coins that are worth $ 1 become no price at all.

You are not right here. Many investors manage to make millions on the cheap but very good altcoins. They simply operate with large volumes of these tokens. Take, for instance, Cardano or TRON - they are really great but inexpensive.
katak mercat

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

don't think that altcoins that are valued under $ 1 are bad altcoins, recently DOGE surprised everyone because its value rose 100%,
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

The price of the coin doesn't matter whether it is under or over one dollar as you should also consider the supply of the coin and the marketcap right now, for example ripple is under one dollar but the marketcap is one of the biggest one in crypto thus it need a lot of money to move the price. Lower marketcap project can bring you more profit but they are riskier aswell.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Grilkahm

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

Obviously worth, if you buy altcoin under $1 it is very profitable. If you follow the coin price and you can see under $1 price is growing very faster. Under $1 coin don't dump very soon but if you can possible to overcome and it can reach above $1 so you can buy altcoin under $1. At the moment I am by some Bob and CJT coin because this coin value is below $1 and I hope it is growing very faster.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

It is worth or not will be based on how professional  the team developer to development the project to make more demand, and also according to the coin that has live product and has partnership with third party. Last year the coins that have price less than $1 and give biggest return is NANO and ECA, both coin was offer more than 100 times return because they has unique product.

phandiep

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

The price of the coin doesn't matter whether it is under or over one dollar as you should also consider the supply of the coin and the marketcap right now, for example ripple is under one dollar but the marketcap is one of the biggest one in crypto thus it need a lot of money to move the price. Lower marketcap project can bring you more profit but they are riskier aswell.
I do not think so, the price of coin is always very important, it is the best evidence for growth and what could happen in the future of coin, the value is too low, it just says that the coin is not respected, even just a project for others to use the pump and dump. The future can not develop steadily, always under the control of others, while if the value is high and grows over time, it will help us know that the project is potential and that the development team in the back, they always help it go up every day, the investment is worth more than the altcoin under 1 dollar
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

As for me, it is better to invest in coins with higher than 1 dollar value. I find it less risky and it could provide us an assurance that we could have a good gain through it. We should choose which one is the best for investing because our profit depends on it.

Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

yes of course it is very valuable because it is a good trading is to buy a coin whose price is still below or about $ 1 after that wait until the price increases to be able to attract the benefits you get. do not sell coins when the price is cheap.
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

I usually buy coin at the price of $ 1 when the price goes up I will sell and can take advantage of price increases to sell at high prices and can earn a profit. Look at the community of that coin, big community means big demand. People only see the demand and the potential profit that can be gained from the demand. All coins mostly start from nothing.  Shocked  Cool  Shocked
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

I think it's very valuable if you can buy coins that have such cheap prices and you can use them to make a profit.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

I think it's very valuable if you can buy coins that have such cheap prices and you can use them to make a profit.
Well it depends on a coin like example ethereum you can buy it on $200 and it has a potential to pump x5 but byyinh cheap coins is a wise choice but always do research

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

It depends on the total circulating supply of the coin you are planning to buy, identify first the total supply of that coin, because there are many new coins nowadays that really cheap but their total supply is really billions billions. It is really risky, so better to research always.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Investors must understand that it is not always a good choice to make huge volume of trades on altcoins that are under $1 USD in values, the altcoins might be cheap to purchase but investors should really research the usage of that specific altcoin that they are planning to purchase, as that specific altcoin might become worthless if there is totally zero usage for it and eventually the developer will just give up developing that altcoin.

this is one of the key

will add up listings, check coins in marketcap when its on top lists

checking history of coins, its development status and successes

you will never be lost, and confident to hold them

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

It depends on the total circulating supply of the coin you are planning to buy, identify first the total supply of that coin, because there are many new coins nowadays that really cheap but their total supply is really billions billions. It is really risky, so better to research always.

So that does it mean it all depends on the supply ? More supply means the coin is sh*t ?  well i dont really think so .  look at bitcoin  , bitcoin do also have a lot of supply . its supply is 21 million if im not mistakin but look at bitcoin right now   ,  bitcoin is already a succesful coin and it is still growing .

Other example is dogecoin . most people make fun of this coin but look at dogecoin , dogecoin is still alive and kicking even if it has a huge number of supply .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: