Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1?  (Read 3899 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
Buying coins in such amount is depends on what is is the total supply of the coin/s you want to buy. 1$ price is too much if the coins' total supply is more than 500 million. it is still better to check first the statistics of the coin/s you want to trade.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

It doesnt matter what price does the coin have right now. What matters the most is potential of the platform and how the coin will be used in the market.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Depends on the coin if you ask me. I mean if its under 1 dollar but the marketcap is big and the project behind is good than yeah it would make sense to buy it but don't expect any coin to be going x100 just because its under 1 dollar, there is no correlation between having a low price and going high. Just because a coin is under 1 dollar doesn't make its marketcap low neither, it can have a bunch of supply which could mean that the price would be low but the marketcap would be high. That causes the price to keep being low because generally speaking the mining process is fast as well. I suggest checking marketcap over the price method.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

I think coins with a price of less than 1 $ can also be used for investment or trading. but must be more careful in choosing a coin that costs under 1 $. before buying, we should understand that the coin has potential in the future. because coins under 1 $ have a greater risk. tokenomy and xrp are coins that cost under 1 $ and I think it has the potential to come forward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Palo05

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

I think it depends on the goal or the achievements of what the coin have. but im a lot sure you can gain profit on the coins under 1 dollar
Dolmar

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:22:23 PM

Coins under 1$ doesn'e mean they're not worth your money. In fact, bitcoin starts with almost worthless and see where it is now. Just like that, there are also cryptos below 1$ that are worthy of your money. Consider xrp, ada, nem and other cryptos with big market cap.
Hjalmond

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

I think you have to take many factors into consideration instead of price only when deciding whether to invest into a project. For example, the capability of the team, whether the coin is fairly distributed, the market capital, etc.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

I think it depends on the goal or the achievements of what the coin have. but im a lot sure you can gain profit on the coins under 1 dollar
There are coins that are worth or that will have a worth in the future even though the price is under $1. Nobody knows the future about the coins that will have a great potential in the future. You just need to believe.

criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
I believe that buying coins is worth. Especially those that cost 0.001 $. After all, if the project is good, the coin can jump 10-20 times.

Beowulfcadmus

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

In my opinion, in order to see if the new coins have the potential, you should know that its technology is truly sustainable and competitive with other competitors.
Then you learn it get many good projects apply it?
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

I will see the development of sales of these coins, how much the trading volume per day and listing in any market. This is important because it must be below $ 1 both for short-term and long-term investments, when playing short-term with 1-3% profit target is very easy when trading volume is large or more than 500 BTC per day

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
facrael

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

Look at TNT, OST, STORM - unique technologies. These coins has bright future and now their price <0.1$! I think not bad, is not it?
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

I believe that buying coins is worth. Especially those that cost 0.001 $. After all, if the project is good, the coin can jump 10-20 times.
Well i think it depends upon the coin, there are so many scam coin on the feild and maybe we can also buy it if we are not that careful in choosing the right coin. Maybe we can't earn a huge amount of profit if we can't choose the fast moving coin on crypto feild and maybe we can also loss in it if we are not careful to choose.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

It's hard to buy coins under $ 1 because your profit is dangerous because of the fall of altcoins prices so far your coin bought and the ico admin will say that when their token is listed they cant predict price when there token is already listed in exchanges they dont care what will be the price of  so i hate people like that they good only in first.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

I think it's better to buy only those coins that are on the top 100 list because now there are a lot of useless coins and it have little chance of surviving.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

The growth potential is for all coins, but this phenomenon depends on the market situation. If the market is in the active phase of growth, you can safely buy coins much cheaper than $ 1, but I would buy young coins, I think that these coins have a higher potential than those traded for more than a year.
rugbyma

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

Buying a coin of less than $ 1 is easy because you can buy large and profitable coins. You should see how long that coin lasts and its practical application.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

For my own opinion it depends which coins you bought.Based on my experience i only invest a coins that has potential on future, And also i check the team either they are active  and transfarent.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

There are a lot of coin not top but still have a very stable investment and of course income from that too. Most of the coins that have just been released, the ICO price is pretty low or can say the price below $ 1 is normal. I've witnessed a coin rise in price from below 1$ to $ 16 in just a short time, and after the past crisis, it still keep the price at $ 4. Talk about the rising in the price of coins,  it also depends on the potential of ICO, an ICO with virtual projects or poor quality can not attract a good amount of investment and of course the ability to increase prices after Release will also be low.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

You should read the whitepaper, see the coin community, see the development, and look at the ecosystem if everything is good you can buy the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: