Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest $10,000 into Quark or Dogecoin?  (Read 19685 times)
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 08:42:08 PM

My Suggestion will not only be for QRK or DOGE, if you are keen to invest 10K in Crypto world then forst get BTC and invest in almost all Alts in a range of .5BTC each so within 3 months your 10 K will give you back more then 100K.

This sounds like a viable option.

As i have done trading with alt coins we cant just stay with one alt or just with BTC, BTC is Father coin and we all know father is always great and we even know that childrens grew up rapidly then father but father is always higher and older then children so Bitcoin will never go anywhere if we will invest in Alt, Alt are growing rapidly so 10K means almost 15 BTC in todays price, could easily invest in all altcoins so the return we get is 150 Coins within 3 months or even sooner but we must be a player, we must watch the market. Good Luck

gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:01:57 PM

It is best to invest in Quark.

Why? Because nothing can overcome the relentless raping and dumping of the botnets, etc. All coins nearly die from it. Quark was no exception. But Quark has already been raped and dumped for months. Doge is new and has to go through this phase. This will drive the price of Doge down down and yes down.

Also Quark's distribution is different, nearly all of its coins have been minted, there can be no more raping and dumping. Doge follows the old distribution where it will be profitable to rape and dump for many years to come. This will limit the price of Doge for a long time.
MrClemenzo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:04:00 PM

Go EarthCoin, when it hits exchanges you'll go rich! Cool
WillBit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:06:29 PM

$7,500 Quark

$2,500 DOGE
victzhang

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:06:56 PM

Why? Because nothing can overcome the relentless raping and dumping of the botnets, etc. All coins nearly die from it. Quark was no exception. But Quark has already been raped and dumped for months. Doge is new and has to go through this phase. This will drive the price of Doge down down and yes down.

Also Quark's distribution is different, nearly all of its coins have been minted, there can be no more raping and dumping. Doge follows the old distribution where it will be profitable to rape and dump for many years to come. This will limit the price of Doge for a long time.

+1 Very good comment
josephliton

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:11:32 PM

Nextcoin will be right choice at this moment as the price is rising .

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:13:23 PM

+1 Very good comment

I would agree with this, but for one thing, it also depends on adoption.  If not a lot of people have quark, or have any need to get any, then even though it wont be dumped it wont go up either.  Right now newbies can get some Doge by mining, there is a lot of excitement, faucets, and give aways for it.  Quark does not seem to have this yet, or I expect ever.  So unless there is something you can do with Quark that you can't do with Doge, Doge may still win.

Quarks distribution has also turned a lot of folks off.  If they use their early gains to build infrastructure it will almost certianly beat this "joke coin" doge, but I'm not sure they are doing that.

Good Luck with your investment!
gnode

Activity: 492

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:24:46 PM

+1 Very good comment

I would agree with this, but for one thing, it also depends on adoption.  If not a lot of people have quark, or have any need to get any, then even though it wont be dumped it wont go up either.  Right now newbies can get some Doge by mining, there is a lot of excitement, faucets, and give aways for it.  Quark does not seem to have this yet, or I expect ever.  So unless there is something you can do with Quark that you can't do with Doge, Doge may still win.

Quarks distribution has also turned a lot of folks off.  If they use their early gains to build infrastructure it will almost certianly beat this "joke coin" doge, but I'm not sure they are doing that.

Good Luck with your investment!

Quark's distribution may have turned a lot of folks off, but clearly not the big money people. Quark has done something no other coin has achieved. In one month's time it has gone from 30 to 30000, a 1000x increase.

Why? Because now there is no longer a constant downward pressure on its price from the raping dumping botnets, etc. Everybody in the crypto community knows that these "botnets" are a major influence on coin's price performance. Quark may now be free of this influence. If so Quark's price will continue to increase and will soon reach that of litecoin at 0.025 btc.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:29:17 PM

Honestly?

I'd be spreading that money evenly across 5 or so Altcoins that I thought had a future. Putting all your eggs in one or two baskets is such a risky investment as it is would be..well risky. Unless this is money you can afford to lose, or take a hit to, then why not spread it across 5 coins that could potentially be worth several fold more in the long-term?

That's what I would do. Personally. Dogecoin would be one of them, but I'd only be willing to bet a 5th of $10,000 on it if I had that kind of money to invest.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:33:58 PM

I would go zetacoin
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:37:17 PM

I would go zetacoin

I find zetacoin interesting, but not too much talk about it, or support, it seems.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:44:09 PM

I would go zetacoin

I find zetacoin interesting, but not too much talk about it, or support, it seems.

it will be going on btc38 exchange soon and has had several what could be called premonition spikes, to where a certain person or entities expects the price to land. Zeta has also hit the floor just a month or so ago and risen from the ashes to hold value
FiatKiller

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:49:01 PM

Probably 2-4 months from now Litecoin ASICs will hit. Many see $200 by the end of the year after the profit taking to recoup ASIC purchases (like what happened with BTC). So depends on your timeframe. But I am mining whatever to buy more Litecoins. Next year will be it's year!

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:51:26 PM

I'm gonna say: get into NXT.

It has the potential to go huge, and has already doubled in price since Sunday (i bought in 80 hours ago....).

At least put $1000 into NXT, pretty sure u won't regret it.  

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:00:14 PM

It has the potential to go huge, and has already doubled in price since Sunday (i bought in 80 hours ago....).

How can I get them, only here on the site, or is there an exchange?

RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:06:51 PM

Dgex.com

NXT is the biggest pump I've ever seen. You're late.
http://coinmarketcap.com/nxt_30.html

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:16:47 PM

Dgex.com

Well, their exchange and forum are both down, so that tells me something (-)

robshot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:18:32 PM

just buy a gpu and mine in a pool like fast-pool.com
you can get 5k or more a day
great pool with low fee
dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:44:40 PM

What is the debate over? Buy 5k in each and be done.

^^ This.

Forcing yourself into binary decisions when you have infinite options is a mistake from the start.

DOGE will die once the joke is no longer funny.  What serious devs are going to be putting work into it and building infrastructure ?
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:54:52 PM

Dgex.com

Well, their exchange and forum are both down, so that tells me something (-)

Yeah, it tells u that the whole NXT network and ecosystem is under a heavy DDoS attack......and is still expanding.

NXT has a serious community behind it and brings lots of innovative features into the game. I'm willing to bet some of my BTC that it will work in the long term.
There are problems with it, but. hey, it's very much in beta right now.

Have a look at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.0

for the full (and i do mean full) story.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: