Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not Die Untill Bitcoin will reach at Least 50K  (Read 49873 times)
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:34:12 PM

maybe we don't have this experience, and only our grand children will have. what we can do for them is, hold some of our bitcoin, tell the stories about bitcoin to them, give them our bitcoin as a gift, teach them how to use it and make it grow more bitcoin. i think this is what i want to do for my next generations.
it might be possible in my opinion, though i think that we might reach it in like 10 years or so either
yeah, anything might happen with the price to be honest and i wouldnt expect huge prices in the upcoming decades, i think that bitcoins are still great though

It cannot be denied that every friend of prices in the future will certainly continue to occur. We can only go with the flow and will remain when it is still beneficial to me. If it's not profitable for me, then I will not use it again and moved on to more profitable. But I am sure that bitcoin still has a long journey and has a better future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:59:13 PM

Every day that passes is an opportunity to increase your BTC allocation before a historical window closes. Arguably.
I think BTC will settle in the 25k to 60k range per coin in the next 5 to 10 years. Cannot wait.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:25:39 PM

Nice work, I hope that it happen as I also want that to happen in my life so that I will be millionaire with my some amount of bitcoins, some people may be not agree with you but they do not know that it will rise to that value in the same way as it started to increase from 0.25$.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:31:42 PM

I see it is nearly impossible to happen except if bitcoin become one of the main used currencies in the world and I do not think bitcoin can handle that  huge number of txs now.
Ademen

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:24:38 PM

I see it is nearly impossible to happen except if bitcoin become one of the main used currencies in the world and I do not think bitcoin can handle that  huge number of txs now.

It is quite possible to happen. The bitcoin is getting popular year after year. More people are using the bitcoin now.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:38:10 PM

Yeah its not possible for bitcoin to handle that high price in future as its really struggling since long time even to cross the price of $1k so I don't think we will ever see that price.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 05:05:35 PM

If You wait 33 years maybe they will be worth 50K Cheesy I will wait too see You in 33 years Smiley

I also think that if for example bitcoin would be come but it is too long time, less than 30 years when bitcoin might be come $50k per 1 bitcoin. I am sure definitely i will be die, so who will see it, He will live or not and also bitcoin will come or not in this price. So thats all doesn't take matter. Matter is that what is our present.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:18:04 PM

If You wait 33 years maybe they will be worth 50K Cheesy I will wait too see You in 33 years Smiley

I also think that if for example bitcoin would be come but it is too long time, less than 30 years when bitcoin might be come $50k per 1 bitcoin. I am sure definitely i will be die, so who will see it, He will live or not and also bitcoin will come or not in this price. So thats all doesn't take matter. Matter is that what is our present.

Don't think of too long, enjoy the ride with bitcoins till its alive and try to earn as much as you can and don't forget to grab the profits whenever it is allowing you.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:15:32 PM

It is quite possible to happen. The bitcoin is getting popular year after year. More people are using the bitcoin now.

Yes its true many people are now aware of digital currencies and pretty much with bitcoins.  They see the convenience of using it as an alternative to fiat currency.  Same benefits with it but with low fees or sometimes no fee at all with every transactions online.  Plus there are many online stores that accepts btc as their payment.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:48:46 PM

I think depending on the use case that we eventually see, bitcoin could be worth a fortune, if some killer app comes out that uses mbits rather than BTC and people get used to it then yes i could see bitcoin in the thousands.  i think no matter what happens the price of $500 will always look low in hindsight......  Wink
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:52:26 PM

Good luck with this endeavor of yours. It is very far off from that right now.  Lips sealed
CroIsBest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:22:11 PM

how on earth do you think bitcoin will reach 1 million per coin? the money has to come from somewhere. it would give bitcoin a market cap of 21,000,000,000,000 if all coins are mined
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:37:16 PM

Well just lets hope that we can reach that value for bitcoin before we die.. but it can still happen in early stage if bitcoin will release locally in every country that more stores are accepting bitcoin as payment..  and i think if it will happen more people will attracting to buy bitcoins  and the price of bitcoin will increase more fast.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:43:17 PM

We where lucky if the price will hit at 50k usd but for now as my speculation its hard to think that the price of bitcoin will hit at 50k value..
Even in the future.. because bitcoin still only 1k value hit from last year or old year from 2013.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
dragunfly

Activity: 162

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:26:07 PM

and it really might become like that to be honest, i hope that it is going to be even bigger in the future and make me really huge profit
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:33:55 PM

I would bet that $50K/BTC will be after 2 reward-per-block halvings (~2020 year).
Ha ha, I love this post, seeing where we're at after the last halving.  I think quite a few people gave up on bitcoin, but the hardcore people are still here and strong.

Don't think we're getting to the 50K benchmark anytime soon, if at all.  I'm pro-bitcoin all the way, but there would need to be some serious whales buying a lot of coin for that to happen.  It could happen if someone like Warren Buffett stepped in and bought, but that's not going to happen.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:01:08 AM

I am sure they can never be $50k per 1 bitcoin. It is unbelievable.
I also want to the Bitcoin value to be that high but I do not want to wait to long because I am not patient enough.
I am sure that if the valie was $10k I would already sell all my Bitcoin.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:23:42 PM

He is going to wait a long time because it is not even sure if the value of the Bitcoin will ever reach $50,000. People just expect it to happen.
We cannot look in to the future, we can only wait it out.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:26:48 PM

He is going to wait a long time because it is not even sure if the value of the Bitcoin will ever reach $50,000. People just expect it to happen.
We cannot look in to the future, we can only wait it out.

Only time can show us the clear picture that what is gonna happen with bitcoin and what price it will holding in future, but as of now I don't think bitcoin can ever touch that price.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:34:59 PM

1 satoshi costs 100$,, really not bad for dreaming but does not seem to be realistic at all, it is just like a dream of a kid who thinks almost everything impossible or near impossible, maybe bitcoin will reach that point some day, but we wont be alive to see that i guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: