Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not Die Untill Bitcoin will reach at Least 50K  (Read 49873 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:43:11 AM

There is no limit for the bitcoin to be dead because it is always depend on the situation. If the good things are keep incoming then even the price is 100k, bitcoin will not die because there is a lot of strong news or updates that can be a great foundation. In the other side, if the bad things are keep incoming then even the price is only 1k then it will start to dump and be dead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 05:11:37 AM

bitcoin will not die because there is a lot of strong news or updates that can be a great foundation.
Good point.
Bitcoin is depending on here demand to live longer.
Making some strong news or updates it will help to gain more adopters.
As result Bitcoin demand increase.
Latnand

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:51:01 AM

bitcoin will not die because there is a lot of strong news or updates that can be a great foundation.
Good point.
Bitcoin is depending on here demand to live longer.
Making some strong news or updates it will help to gain more adopters.
As result Bitcoin demand increase.

I know many people are buying the bitcoin.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:57:03 PM

I like your ambition and share in it, hopefully it will hit 50k+ soon so that some of us can realize our dreams. I always rue not entering bitcoin early but hoping to make the most if it now and going forward into the future.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

I like your ambition and share in it, hopefully it will hit 50k+ soon so that some of us can realize our dreams. I always rue not entering bitcoin early but hoping to make the most if it now and going forward into the future.
Its not really to late to engage to bitcoin since as of now we are on still its early stages since bitcoin is just 8 years old and theres lot of thing would happen ahead of us but speaking on 50k i could say that it wont really happen in our lifetime because this price is really high to consider.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:12:58 PM

Its not really to late to engage to bitcoin since as of now we are on still its early stages since bitcoin is just 8 years old and theres lot of thing would happen ahead of us but speaking on 50k i could say that it wont really happen in our lifetime because this price is really high to consider.
You are contradicting your own words. When we say, Bitcoin is only 8 years old, it means there is still much to go. By now Bitcoin is able to reform its image from darknet illegal currency to a high potential performing security. This reform is inducing more and more people to switch to Bitcoin. Imagine 1 billion of world population using Bitcoin, what will be the market cap and what will be the price!
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

You are contradicting your own words. When we say, Bitcoin is only 8 years old, it means there is still much to go. By now Bitcoin is able to reform its image from darknet illegal currency to a high potential performing security. This reform is inducing more and more people to switch to Bitcoin. Imagine 1 billion of world population using Bitcoin, what will be the market cap and what will be the price!

When you look at the chart, by the end of February 2015 we were at about 250 dollars.
Right now we are scratching at the 1200 dollar level.
If that rise in percentage would increase the same way, we would hit the 50K dollars sooner than we all think.
Latnand

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

When you look at the chart, by the end of February 2015 we were at about 250 dollars.
Right now we are scratching at the 1200 dollar level.
If that rise in percentage would increase the same way, we would hit the 50K dollars sooner than we all think.

If you look at the November 2013 price, that was over $1100. So things are not that simple.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

yes that is very nice thoughts but it i think it will take a lot of time and you have to wait tell that time with very patient and only then you will be able t hold your bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:25:02 AM

yes that is very nice thoughts but it i think it will take a lot of time and you have to wait tell that time with very patient and only then you will be able t hold your bitcoin.
Time will come fast depends on how we support bitcoin, like what we see the price can easily double even just a year and if this trend will continue, we do not need to wait more time to happen. What everyone wants to happen is to see a continuing progress and in no time our expectations will take place. Never loss hope when you are holding bitcoins as the more you got your patience the more you will be rewarded.

Bitcoin does not stop the price that we sees it's big enough because if we keep pushing it, it will continue to rise and that is effect of limited supply.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:26:32 AM

Bitcoins price will go high up a lot .well according to me the price of bitcoins may even rise upto 100k in the year 2024 .as the adoption for bitcoins is going higher and higher.with the price hike it will be usedin trade and commerce and be the next currency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:11:10 AM

Bitcoins price will go high up a lot .well according to me the price of bitcoins may even rise upto 100k in the year 2024 .as the adoption for bitcoins is going higher and higher.with the price hike it will be usedin trade and commerce and be the next currency.

If that will happen then OP will surely be ready to die on that year. I just hope that the price of bitcoin will keep on moving up and if that will fall down hopefully that it isn't going to fall that far with its current price. Assuming when the price of bitcoin $50k-$100k each of our satoshi's will be great valued and will be important.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:17:06 AM

More and more people are getting excited to wait and see the future of price of bitcoin. And many are believing including myself that bitcoin will reach the price of 100k$ each in the future. It is also possible that it may even reach One Hundred Million Dollars per coins possibly 30 years from now. Bitcoin is very promising and will not fail us in our expectation.
Gwerrahar

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:44:45 PM

I am sure they can never be $50k per 1 bitcoin. It is unbelievable.
I wouldn't call it unbelievable and I also don't think that it will happen anytime soon.
But I do believe that the price can be $50k per 1 Bitcoin. We live in a crazy world so things like this are normal and will probably happen.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:55:43 PM

I am sure they can never be $50k per 1 bitcoin. It is unbelievable.
I wouldn't call it unbelievable and I also don't think that it will happen anytime soon.
But I do believe that the price can be $50k per 1 Bitcoin. We live in a crazy world so things like this are normal and will probably happen.

Very farfetched but there's nothing wrong if we believe it can be achieved right? Though I agree, that would most likely happen in the future probably not in our lifetime if ever bitcoin is still here. I didn't think the people who bought bitcoin a few years back would think that the price would go this high. So I don't think it's impossible but it's not going to happen anytime soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:26:33 PM

I have got a mix feeling about this. But most of my pointer scale turns towards positive response when I think about this. There are plenty of reasons for this. If we study the market since 2010 it is always growing in favor of BTC with some glitches in it (to be honest negligible). Today. Bitcoin stands out of the crowd like a red dot on white paper, crystal clear! Bitcoin gives strong feeling of powerful rise in the value for its market.

In today's world the security is very important which is provided by Bitcoin in first place. People are loving the idea of decentralized currency, free to use and almost zero cost of transactions. In today's world hard cash is actually hard to maintain and card payments really restrict you with big fat fees of transactions. This is where Bitcoin takes the crown and becomes most popular ever.

Well I am explaining all this because these are the reasons which leads bitcoins getting more and more attraction of people and making it more valuable day by day. These are the reasons which will lead to BTC = 50K in coming future. It will take time but I am pretty sure it will catch that price.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

yes we are also hoping so, but i think that still it will take a lot of time to reach to that value. but still the bitcoin have the potential to reach to that level very easily and hope that a time will come when bitcoin will reach to that level very easily.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:16:55 PM

The op is optimistic, I like that, but for bitcoin to reach that price a lot needs to happen the sooner I think we will reach that price is in 30 years, so I hope the op is young enough to see that price in his lifetime and i hope to see it too.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
tracktorr

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:43:34 PM

The op is optimistic, I like that, but for bitcoin to reach that price a lot needs to happen the sooner I think we will reach that price is in 30 years, so I hope the op is young enough to see that price in his lifetime and i hope to see it too.
Is it real? I could not even guess about such prices for bitcoin in the future. Of course, experts suggest good growth, but not so much. I doubt.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:34:53 AM

Is it real? I could not even guess about such prices for bitcoin in the future. Of course, experts suggest good growth, but not so much. I doubt.
in my opinion, bitcoin prices may touch 50k. because users are still few, if its more then the price of bitcoin will increase. the effect of halving also can make prices rise even faster.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: