Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not Die Untill Bitcoin will reach at Least 50K  (Read 49886 times)
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:40:01 PM

I, too, will not die until bitcoin reaches such a price and I think that in 10-15 years it will have time to reach such a mark and please its owners that they have survived to this point Smiley

LOL. I'm guessing that you are still young and that you can see yourself down 10-15 still alive and kicking. It really hard to predict when the price of bitcoin will reach 50K. Maybe in just 5 years we are already there.

Actually I don't know if the price could really go that far. Its gonna be too expensive for normal people to buy bitcoin then. But if you are going to hold bitcoin for long term then you will be very satisfied that you have invested early on it.

That's looking forward too far into the future and there's a big chance that btc has evolved by then and probably would be priced at 50k though i don't wanna go there just yet. I'm happy and contented even wih the current price which i didn't think was even possible to hit this year.
That is right, do not have many traders from last year cannot feel surprise when the price of breakout $3,000. That price is target for the end of this year and actually, I'm also do not think it happening faster than 6 months if compare to my predict Grin.

If you look at how fast btc rose in the past few months, it would seem that one can be forgiven to think that bitcoin can reach that amount in this lifetime. It's already proven a lot of non believers wrong and poised to continue doing so in the next couple of years
This may or may not happen, you can make predictions but no hard and fast rule that you will not die until bitcoin reaches at least 50k. Everything in this world have some life span, some have very large span of life and some have very short period of time to live. And this life span is decided by God not us. May this happens in your case so that you can have profits from bitcoins investments.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

Op stated this topic last few years ago or in the year of 2013 and for sure if they bought bitcoin at 2013 and hold it until today they can earn a lot of profit because the price of bitcoin is very high compared to the previous price last few years. For me I dont think bitcoin price will reach 50k dollars even you wait more years because for me the highest price of butcoin is around 20k dollars or maybe 30 k dollars.

How can you even know that the price of bitcoin is stuck until 20k-30k? This is all just speculation, unless someday there is mass adoption which is bitcoin become rare, I think it might happens but in the mean time bitcoin will not hit any of that numbers. And btw do you think OP mentioned about dollars? Not the bitcoin numbers there? Because bitcoin numbers around 50k is much more logical than those 50k dollars
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:24:00 PM

this guy is an immortal god. Bitcoin can't reach 50k
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:32:20 PM

Let's wait and see. Bitcoin has many potential and provides a lot of benefits to users and investors. Therefore, I do believe that bitcoin has enough power to reach 50k. Just keep holding your bitcoin and see the wonderful things inside it. Right now, the number of people supporting bitcoin increases almost every year

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:07:55 PM

Sure thing. It is not impossible for bitcoin to reach 50k. But it requires much time and more demands. As a matter of fact, the demand is always growing, thus bitcoin always rises. There will be a time when I leave my job and stick to my friend "Bitcoin" because bitcoin is the future, bitcoin is the hero, bitcoin is life. Added to that, I believe that nothing is impossible. People should always be optimistic toward anything even if it has 1% of success.
Some people are making a lot of money thanks to bitcoin and they are able to leave their jobs, but the majority of people here in the forum are not so lucky so I think this is still not the right time to leave your job in order to pursue a career in bitcoin, the best thing we can do a t the moment is to do both, keep working and use your spare time to earn bitcoin as a side income.
Ejanend

Activity: 460

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:39:28 PM

Let's wait and see. Bitcoin has many potential and provides a lot of benefits to users and investors. Therefore, I do believe that bitcoin has enough power to reach 50k. Just keep holding your bitcoin and see the wonderful things inside it. Right now, the number of people supporting bitcoin increases almost every year
LOL! Death and the life are in the hands of the God so we cannot say anything because there is no guaranty that when we will stop breathing so! The same way bitcoin is not able to predict the price of the bitcoin at all it depends on the demand as the demand and the number of the bitcoin users increasing  the price will increase so wish it to happen soon.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:43:34 PM

Well i guess you could be right, price of bitcoin could go that much up and reach 50000 dollars. But i do not think that will happen... not ever. Yes price of bitcoin has going up more than people think it would, and yes people start to like bitcoin because they can make easy money from it. But i do not think that price will go above 10000 dollars, maybe it will not reach 5000 dollars price. At least that is what i think, so i guess we will die first. XD Tongue
bs9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:31:33 PM

yes i think  it will be happen after 2030.Now bitcoin price dump this week.so we can canot sure when it price start pumping.Bitcoin price increased 3000$ for few month.If   bitcoin price again raised same way it s not possible to 50k $.we only wait see this moment
Rumipl

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:50:14 PM

I guess 50 k by the next halving, 2020 it will happen in my opinion.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:04:38 PM

This topics a bit weird and different amongst all the topics I have seen anyways bro then you gotta have to wait years for that and no saying how many years. The current value of bitcoin is 3853 dollars which fell down from 4800 dollars and has still not reached above 5000 so 50,000 dollars would be to high expectations for the current scenario. Some are saying it is impossible but I don't think that it is impossible it can be possible but would take a heck lot of years for that to happen. If bitcoin reaches above 5000 I'm satisfied at least for now.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:07:32 PM

Isn't that a bit early to reach 50000 dollars. I agree 2 years back Bitcoin was some 600 dollars and now it is 3853 and highest that it reached was 4800--5000. So seeing this growth bitcoin won't be abke to reach 50000 till 2020 it may take even more time it is 50000 bruh 50000 dollars.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:13:20 PM

Wtf, you mean fifty thousand dollars? i think it is impossible, we have only 2 years left until we get to 2020.
I see it quite difficult to happen soon, maybe bitcoin can reach $10k at least by the end of 2020, maybe a little more.. but $50k? no way, i dont think so.
Invest in altcoins and you are gonna have the same profit instead of speculating about reaching a $50k price.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:34:18 PM

Wtf, you mean fifty thousand dollars? i think it is impossible, we have only 2 years left until we get to 2020.
I see it quite difficult to happen soon, maybe bitcoin can reach $10k at least by the end of 2020, maybe a little more.. but $50k? no way, i dont think so.
Invest in altcoins and you are gonna have the same profit instead of speculating about reaching a $50k price.

Invest in altcoins you are also taking bigger risk than holding bitcoins.

I would be very happy already if BTC can reach 10k by end of 2018 / 20k by end of 2019 / 40k by end of 2020.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:05:49 AM

A year ago maybe the $ 50k price looks impossible, but when some time ago the price touched $ 5000 then I'm pretty sure the 50k price could be reach in no more than 3 years again.
andrei56

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:21:53 PM

I think there is a good chance that we see that price in 10 years at the earliest and at 20 years at the latest, bitcoin is a technology that is not going to stop growing for a lot of time since the potential it has is tremendous since it can reach a great deal of people that have no access to banking services and other people that have access to banks but that may decide to adopt it thanks to its superior technology.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:19:30 PM

Well , technology has come to stay and it keeps advancing. Cryptos are linked with the technology and internet, so bitcoin will stay for a longer time and even if it will not stay, something more sophisticated would emerge.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:04:43 AM

A year ago maybe the $ 50k price looks impossible, but when some time ago the price touched $ 5000 then I'm pretty sure the 50k price could be reach in no more than 3 years again.
I think there are very much chances of this thing that Bitcoin will reach up to this much of price, but saying this that it will happen in next three years I think this is something which may not happen. Reaching this much high price will certainly take a lot of time and you never know how much time it will take.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

It is not impossible now for bitcoins to reach any target but the time period is not confirmed or it may varied from target to target. I believe that bitcoins will at least need a decade to touch this value because 50k dollars is not an easy task for bitcoins. But yes if the whole world starts using them in coming 3 years, then it is pretty much possible.
andrei56

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:38:13 PM

Well i guess you could be right, price of bitcoin could go that much up and reach 50000 dollars. But i do not think that will happen... not ever. Yes price of bitcoin has going up more than people think it would, and yes people start to like bitcoin because they can make easy money from it. But i do not think that price will go above 10000 dollars, maybe it will not reach 5000 dollars price. At least that is what i think, so i guess we will die first. XD Tongue
We were very close to 5k dollars not long ago, that is a price that we are going to reach soon enough and 10k is not that far either, we will probably need something like 5 years to reach such a price but it is possible, with bitcoin trading at something close to 3700 I do not know why do you think that is impossible.
undeadbitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:20:53 AM

This topics a bit weird and different amongst all the topics I have seen anyways bro then you gotta have to wait years for that and no saying how many years. The current value of bitcoin is 3853 dollars which fell down from 4800 dollars and has still not reached above 5000 so 50,000 dollars would be to high expectations for the current scenario. Some are saying it is impossible but I don't think that it is impossible it can be possible but would take a heck lot of years for that to happen. If bitcoin reaches above 5000 I'm satisfied at least for now.
Bud
Are you satisfied now? We are not only on 5K we crossed 6400 already, But let me remind you I am not satisfied yet. Its just the beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: