Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:26:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not Die Untill Bitcoin will reach at Least 50K  (Read 49886 times)
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

I am not a Writer so there will be lots of mistakes in my writing methods but i can promises you writing method could be mistake but predictions not, I have a long run in Bitcoin and some Alts, I have seen Bitcoin and Believed in Bitcoin from its 10$ price and Still alive to see all time High 19K (Dec 16, 2017) also, In my point of view (I use to create my views with News and upgoing BTC network) BTC will reach 98K or much more than my expectation very soon and this article is about that.

Before going anywhere further lets start from Bitcoin's startup and early times
According to legend, Satoshi Nakamoto began working on the Bitcoin concept in 2007. While he is on record as living in Japan, it is speculated that Nakamoto may be a collective pseudonym for more than one person.
Bitcoin.org is born!
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully
peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party.

The domain was registered at anonymousspeech.com, a site that allows users to anonymously register domain names and currently accepts Bitcoins.
Nakamoto publishes a design paper through a metzdowd.com cryptography mailing list that describes the Bitcoin currency and solves the problem of double spending so as to prevent the currency from being copied. Block 0, the genesis block, is established at 18:15:05 GMT. Version 0.1 of Bitcoin is released. Compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio for Windows, it lacks a command line interface and is so complete that it furthers speculation that it was developed by more than one person, The first transaction of Bitcoin currency, in block 170, takes place between Satoshi and Hal Finney, a developer and cryptographic activist. Bitcoin mining normally stayed in Solo Mining and in Sep 18, 2010 Bitcoin Pooled Mining (operated by slush), a method by which several users work collectively to mine Bitcoins and share in the benefits, mines its first block. December 9, 2010 Mining Difficulty increases The generation difficulty exceeds 10,000

Problems
The Financial Action Task Force, an inter-governmental group that develops and promotes policies to prevent money laundering and funding of terrorists, publishes Money Laundering Using New Payment Methods, to warn about the use of digital currencies to finance terrorist groups.
Silk Road, a Bitcoin marketplace, launches an illicit marketplace for drug deals, called the eBay for drugs Helped for price increase in a short term but was bad for long term Bitcoin Future.

Bitcoin Exchange Rate while Established
New Liberty Standard publishes a Bitcoin exchange rate that establishes the value of a Bitcoin at US$1 = 1,309.03 BTC (As of Oct 5, 2009) which amount of Bitcoin's value as of Oct 5, 2017 is $5,590,251.88 and Today's value as of Nov 20, 2017 is $10,681,665.16, Price as of Oct 5, 2009 was established using an equation that includes the cost of electricity to run a computer that generated Bitcoins. Nov 6, 2010 Calculated by multiplying the number of Bitcoins in circulation by the last trade on MtGox, the Bitcoin economy exceeds US$1 million. The price on MtGox reached US$0.50/BTC.
An Australian member of the Bitcoin Forum attempts to sell his 1984 Celica Supra for 3000 BTC, and becomes the first person to offer a vehicle in exchange for Bitcoins.
June 2, 2011 At MtGox, the exchange rate touches US$10 per BTC. The Bitcoin generation difficulty surpasses 100,000. and ATH created The price of a Bitcoin on MtGox reaches an all-time high of US$31.91 with a market capitalization of around US$206 million on June 8, 2011 exactly after 6 days when Bitcoin Touched $10

May 22, 2010 when 10,000 BTC spent on pizza which Pizza's Today's price is $81,599,850.00 as of Nov 20, 2017
The first, real-world transaction using Bitcoins takes place when a Jacksonville, Florida programmer, Laszlo Hanyecz, offers to pay 10,000 Bitcoins for a pizza on the Bitcoin Forum. At the time, the exchange rate put the purchase price for the pizza at around US$25.
After Pizza transaction and exchange Bitcoin started being popular in few handful people and Over a five day period beginning on July 12, the exchange value of Bitcoin increases ten times from US$0.008/BTC to US$0.080/BTC. July 17 The MtGox Bitcoin currency exchange market is established by Jed McCaleb.

Crash and Panic
A lot of people are worried about the fluctuation and selling there BTC on pressure But New Bit-coiners are doing so we must note that.
Serious and BTC believers are holding all the BTC they have. As few people are concentrate in News which are created by Centralized monetary system. We have to believe our self first that BTC and we Bit-coiners are decentralized, our market is global market Short-term actions of governments are not important, on a global scale they can't fight the inevitable. Regulations are as good against bitcoin as sandbags against tsunami.

We are sometime focusing in Chinese Government news at the mean time I am focusing in Chinese People. Did anyone think about that Chinese Government indirectly handled a lot of profit to Bitcoin? I think no or some yes. While Chinese government issued warning and ban the deposit in the mean time Chinese Community is more curious in investing in Bitcoin and they are searching some other option of Deposit so now see what, is it loss of bitcoin or its loss of Chinese Government? of course of Government its not just a Chinese production so we don't need to worry about anything or any single government, We are Global Ruled and not Ruled by one we are Ruled by Each of Us.

Bitcoin Price Moving up by 2014
The bitcoin price is the result of supply and demand for bitcoin. The more demand there is, the higher the price goes. The more supply there is, the lower the price, The supply side of bitcoin is fairly well known, even if we look into the future. Bitcoin supply growth will drop below 15% annually very soon and finally 21 million no more then that so supply side is always lower and demand side will be always higher.
China Warns on Bitcoin but Traders are still Legal to trade.
India Warns on Bitcoin but Traders are still Legal to trade.
Singapore Government will not interfere in Bitcoin.
More then 40% of American and 20+% Globally known Bitcoin in this small movement so expect 40% global population know about Bitcoin by 2014.
New Business adopting Bitcoin and even some third party transaction are helping people to transact with bitcoin in Amazon, E bay, Walmart and such web stores.
Overstock to come on Mid 2014 and Overstock CEO clearly described why (Patrick Byrne thinks bitcoin could be a helpful addition to the payment system and his company plans to accept the currency, You’re getting rid of the interchange fees. We’re paying credit card companies around 2%. For a company whose margin is 1%, picking up 2% on that is quite attractive)
Every day New Bitcoin Accepters are on the way Today you can buy almost everything from your Bitcoin House to Car and Grocery to Electronics so why not it will reach 50K? Bitcoin have that potential to reach until i will die and Bitcoin have that potential to grow that one day 1 Satoshi will count 100$.

New Investment in Bitcoins
There are many Bitcoin supporters who believe that digital currency is the future and the only Global Currency. Those who endorse it are of the view that it facilitates a much faster, no-fee payment system for transactions across the globe. Although it is not itself any backed by any government or central bank, bitcoin can be exchanged for traditional currencies; in fact, its exchange rate against the dollar attracts potential investors and traders interested in currency plays. Indeed, one of the primary reasons for the growth of digital currencies like Bitcoin is that they can act as an alternative to national fiat money and traditional commodities like gold.

In March 2014, the IRS stated that all virtual currencies, including bitcoins will be recognized as Asset, would be taxed as property rather than currency. Gains or losses from bitcoins held as capital will be realized as capital gains or losses, while bitcoins held as inventory will incur ordinary gains or losses.

Some Other Important Price Prediction
In the past three years, Bitcoin price has increased exponentially, surging by 0.09, 0.22 and 0.66 percent in 2015, 2016 and 2017 respectively on a daily basis. In 2017, Bitcoin price increased by 0.66 percent on a daily basis, as Bitcoin price surged from $980 to $2750 within a six-month period.

If Bitcoin daily gain since 2010 is considered, by 2020, Bitcoin price should reach $250,000. This, of course, assumes that Bitcoin price will increase at an average rate of 0.42 percent on a daily basis, if the seven-year trend of Bitcoin price continues, Bitcoin will be valued at around $250,000 by 2020.

Bitcoin’s value cannot be predicted based on a linear calculation and graph. Bitcoin’s growth in terms of user base and market cap is exponential and because of it, Bitcoin price can’t be calculated with one certain formula.

After the activation of the Segwit protocol and testing of the Lightning Network, the Bitcoin market has been on a steady rise to reach $80 billion market cap. Presently, the market capitalization of Bitcoin stands at almost 50% of the entire crypto market. In addition, it has exceeded the 1% of gold’s estimated $7 trillion market cap. Due to the limited supply, people will start to realize that they might miss out of the opportunity to mine/own Bitcoin has the price will go up in a rapid way. In case the price will rise at the same pace as right now, Bitcoin price by 2020 will reach $20,000, according to the market experts’ opinion.

John McAfee Bullish on Bitcoin Price Reaching $1 Million by 2020

The former Libertarian presidential candidate and onetime fugitive had previously predicted that the bitcoin price would end the decade at $500,000 — and had made the same promise — but he stated that this forecast was predicated on the assumption that bitcoin would rise to $5,000 during 2017.

However, bitcoin has vastly outperformed that prediction, and just this week it rose past $11,000 during a period of intense volatility. Consequently, McAfee feels confident that bitcoin will reach $1 million during the same period — confident enough to bet his manhood on it.

Last All time high price Edit on: Dec 2017
The unreasonable prediction, but nothing is imposible. I believe even the prediction come true, the bitcoin price will not ever reach like in that prediction in near future but possible to reach $50 k or even $1 million for every bitcoin in long time future.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

I am not a Writer so there will be lots of mistakes in my writing methods but i can promises you writing method could be mistake but predictions not, I have a long run in Bitcoin and some Alts, I have seen Bitcoin and Believed in Bitcoin from its 10$ price and Still alive to see all time High 19K (Dec 16, 2017) also, In my point of view (I use to create my views with News and upgoing BTC network) BTC will reach 98K or much more than my expectation very soon and this article is about that.

Before going anywhere further lets start from Bitcoin's startup and early times
According to legend, Satoshi Nakamoto began working on the Bitcoin concept in 2007. While he is on record as living in Japan, it is speculated that Nakamoto may be a collective pseudonym for more than one person.
Bitcoin.org is born!
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully
peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party.

The domain was registered at anonymousspeech.com, a site that allows users to anonymously register domain names and currently accepts Bitcoins.
Nakamoto publishes a design paper through a metzdowd.com cryptography mailing list that describes the Bitcoin currency and solves the problem of double spending so as to prevent the currency from being copied. Block 0, the genesis block, is established at 18:15:05 GMT. Version 0.1 of Bitcoin is released. Compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio for Windows, it lacks a command line interface and is so complete that it furthers speculation that it was developed by more than one person, The first transaction of Bitcoin currency, in block 170, takes place between Satoshi and Hal Finney, a developer and cryptographic activist. Bitcoin mining normally stayed in Solo Mining and in Sep 18, 2010 Bitcoin Pooled Mining (operated by slush), a method by which several users work collectively to mine Bitcoins and share in the benefits, mines its first block. December 9, 2010 Mining Difficulty increases The generation difficulty exceeds 10,000

Problems
The Financial Action Task Force, an inter-governmental group that develops and promotes policies to prevent money laundering and funding of terrorists, publishes Money Laundering Using New Payment Methods, to warn about the use of digital currencies to finance terrorist groups.
Silk Road, a Bitcoin marketplace, launches an illicit marketplace for drug deals, called the eBay for drugs Helped for price increase in a short term but was bad for long term Bitcoin Future.

Bitcoin Exchange Rate while Established
New Liberty Standard publishes a Bitcoin exchange rate that establishes the value of a Bitcoin at US$1 = 1,309.03 BTC (As of Oct 5, 2009) which amount of Bitcoin's value as of Oct 5, 2017 is $5,590,251.88 and Today's value as of Nov 20, 2017 is $10,681,665.16, Price as of Oct 5, 2009 was established using an equation that includes the cost of electricity to run a computer that generated Bitcoins. Nov 6, 2010 Calculated by multiplying the number of Bitcoins in circulation by the last trade on MtGox, the Bitcoin economy exceeds US$1 million. The price on MtGox reached US$0.50/BTC.
An Australian member of the Bitcoin Forum attempts to sell his 1984 Celica Supra for 3000 BTC, and becomes the first person to offer a vehicle in exchange for Bitcoins.
June 2, 2011 At MtGox, the exchange rate touches US$10 per BTC. The Bitcoin generation difficulty surpasses 100,000. and ATH created The price of a Bitcoin on MtGox reaches an all-time high of US$31.91 with a market capitalization of around US$206 million on June 8, 2011 exactly after 6 days when Bitcoin Touched $10

May 22, 2010 when 10,000 BTC spent on pizza which Pizza's Today's price is $81,599,850.00 as of Nov 20, 2017
The first, real-world transaction using Bitcoins takes place when a Jacksonville, Florida programmer, Laszlo Hanyecz, offers to pay 10,000 Bitcoins for a pizza on the Bitcoin Forum. At the time, the exchange rate put the purchase price for the pizza at around US$25.
After Pizza transaction and exchange Bitcoin started being popular in few handful people and Over a five day period beginning on July 12, the exchange value of Bitcoin increases ten times from US$0.008/BTC to US$0.080/BTC. July 17 The MtGox Bitcoin currency exchange market is established by Jed McCaleb.

Crash and Panic
A lot of people are worried about the fluctuation and selling there BTC on pressure But New Bit-coiners are doing so we must note that.
Serious and BTC believers are holding all the BTC they have. As few people are concentrate in News which are created by Centralized monetary system. We have to believe our self first that BTC and we Bit-coiners are decentralized, our market is global market Short-term actions of governments are not important, on a global scale they can't fight the inevitable. Regulations are as good against bitcoin as sandbags against tsunami.

We are sometime focusing in Chinese Government news at the mean time I am focusing in Chinese People. Did anyone think about that Chinese Government indirectly handled a lot of profit to Bitcoin? I think no or some yes. While Chinese government issued warning and ban the deposit in the mean time Chinese Community is more curious in investing in Bitcoin and they are searching some other option of Deposit so now see what, is it loss of bitcoin or its loss of Chinese Government? of course of Government its not just a Chinese production so we don't need to worry about anything or any single government, We are Global Ruled and not Ruled by one we are Ruled by Each of Us.

Bitcoin Price Moving up by 2014
The bitcoin price is the result of supply and demand for bitcoin. The more demand there is, the higher the price goes. The more supply there is, the lower the price, The supply side of bitcoin is fairly well known, even if we look into the future. Bitcoin supply growth will drop below 15% annually very soon and finally 21 million no more then that so supply side is always lower and demand side will be always higher.
China Warns on Bitcoin but Traders are still Legal to trade.
India Warns on Bitcoin but Traders are still Legal to trade.
Singapore Government will not interfere in Bitcoin.
More then 40% of American and 20+% Globally known Bitcoin in this small movement so expect 40% global population know about Bitcoin by 2014.
New Business adopting Bitcoin and even some third party transaction are helping people to transact with bitcoin in Amazon, E bay, Walmart and such web stores.
Overstock to come on Mid 2014 and Overstock CEO clearly described why (Patrick Byrne thinks bitcoin could be a helpful addition to the payment system and his company plans to accept the currency, You’re getting rid of the interchange fees. We’re paying credit card companies around 2%. For a company whose margin is 1%, picking up 2% on that is quite attractive)
Every day New Bitcoin Accepters are on the way Today you can buy almost everything from your Bitcoin House to Car and Grocery to Electronics so why not it will reach 50K? Bitcoin have that potential to reach until i will die and Bitcoin have that potential to grow that one day 1 Satoshi will count 100$.

New Investment in Bitcoins
There are many Bitcoin supporters who believe that digital currency is the future and the only Global Currency. Those who endorse it are of the view that it facilitates a much faster, no-fee payment system for transactions across the globe. Although it is not itself any backed by any government or central bank, bitcoin can be exchanged for traditional currencies; in fact, its exchange rate against the dollar attracts potential investors and traders interested in currency plays. Indeed, one of the primary reasons for the growth of digital currencies like Bitcoin is that they can act as an alternative to national fiat money and traditional commodities like gold.

In March 2014, the IRS stated that all virtual currencies, including bitcoins will be recognized as Asset, would be taxed as property rather than currency. Gains or losses from bitcoins held as capital will be realized as capital gains or losses, while bitcoins held as inventory will incur ordinary gains or losses.

Some Other Important Price Prediction
In the past three years, Bitcoin price has increased exponentially, surging by 0.09, 0.22 and 0.66 percent in 2015, 2016 and 2017 respectively on a daily basis. In 2017, Bitcoin price increased by 0.66 percent on a daily basis, as Bitcoin price surged from $980 to $2750 within a six-month period.

If Bitcoin daily gain since 2010 is considered, by 2020, Bitcoin price should reach $250,000. This, of course, assumes that Bitcoin price will increase at an average rate of 0.42 percent on a daily basis, if the seven-year trend of Bitcoin price continues, Bitcoin will be valued at around $250,000 by 2020.

Bitcoin’s value cannot be predicted based on a linear calculation and graph. Bitcoin’s growth in terms of user base and market cap is exponential and because of it, Bitcoin price can’t be calculated with one certain formula.

After the activation of the Segwit protocol and testing of the Lightning Network, the Bitcoin market has been on a steady rise to reach $80 billion market cap. Presently, the market capitalization of Bitcoin stands at almost 50% of the entire crypto market. In addition, it has exceeded the 1% of gold’s estimated $7 trillion market cap. Due to the limited supply, people will start to realize that they might miss out of the opportunity to mine/own Bitcoin has the price will go up in a rapid way. In case the price will rise at the same pace as right now, Bitcoin price by 2020 will reach $20,000, according to the market experts’ opinion.

John McAfee Bullish on Bitcoin Price Reaching $1 Million by 2020

The former Libertarian presidential candidate and onetime fugitive had previously predicted that the bitcoin price would end the decade at $500,000 — and had made the same promise — but he stated that this forecast was predicated on the assumption that bitcoin would rise to $5,000 during 2017.

However, bitcoin has vastly outperformed that prediction, and just this week it rose past $11,000 during a period of intense volatility. Consequently, McAfee feels confident that bitcoin will reach $1 million during the same period — confident enough to bet his manhood on it.

Last All time high price Edit on: Dec 2017
  And why die at all? Smiley Especially if you wait for such a price for bitcoin then you should not die at all, you need to live and enjoy life on the contrary. I think that many are waiting for such a moment when bitcoin will reach such an incredible price. Of course, I too will be very glad to raise bitcoin.
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

I am pessimistic that prices could be achieved within a year. now everyone racing to make coins with different strengths. whether bitcoin will lose? Sure, maybe the highest price is $ 20k bitcoin once achieved will fall and will not rise again.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

It is quite probable the forecast, the time when this happens, is connected in my opinion, with the breadth of technology penetration of the blockchain into the real economy or with the desire of investors to keep the cost of their capital while increasing the inflation of the main financial currencies.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

If bitcoins perform sensationally well as speculated by many, maybe we will see bitcoin reaching
$50k earlier than expected. It is quite possible, last year at the first month bitcoin was worth around
$1k but at the end of the year it reached $20k which stunned everyone. With that said, I think it will
happen but not this year or the next.. it's hazy in a way, bitcoins is currently struggling breaking out
of the $9k price mark with a series of reds in the past 2 to 3 weeks. But it will grow more, it's a process
going on about it, there is still after all a lot of room and time for it to pump and spike. Never underestimate
bitcoins and block chain technology.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

I believe that bitcoin can reach 50k value. But, it's not for me to witness. I don't think I'll have the opportunity to experience it. I'd rather leave it to my grand children.

Lest hope that the value of the bitcoin is going to reach the 50k. I hope when it arrives that price I still have bitcoin in my wallets. How many years or decades I willing to wait, and I wish that day I am still alive so that I can enjoy and reach my dream come true. Lest dream big. Ignore the naysayer's Let's Work Together and change the world
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

I am sure they can never be $50k per 1 bitcoin. It is unbelievable.

Though the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable and variable, I doubt if it will be $50k per bitcoin someday. As per my opinion, it is too much having that price. And for you to claim that you will not die until it will reach that price, it is unbelievable. No one can tell when we will die.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

You are really perfect bro. You wrote this at 2013.. I respect you. no need any addtional word.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

You are really perfect bro. You wrote this at 2013.. I respect you. no need any addtional word.

It is challenging to predict the especially the value of Bitcoin. No one tells us when the price will be reached the 50k USD in the future, but I believe the bitcoin can reach that price. I want a price bitcoin 50k. But we must talk reality for bitcoin continue to fluctuate. Bitcoin is not possible to have the rate of it as long we continue to believe and keep the excellent using and working on the bitcoin.
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

I believe $50,000 is achievable.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

Nor the Bitcoin price is predictable neither your death.So it is difficult to say that when and whether Bitcoin will reach 50k$ and whether you will be alive at that time or not when it reaches this value.No doubt Bitcoin is struggling nowadays because the price is very much low but it has the potential of bouncing back from such drops and rising to new heights.It is a dream of every Bitcoin investor to see it reaching the dream figure of 50k$. Bitcoin really has a bright future and it is surely possible that we see it reaching the mark of 50k$ in coming years.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

I appreciate you for what you think the bitcoin will reach up to the 50k figure. It is a remarkable thought. I'm sure everyone hopes it will happen.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

this thread was already long made. so many have made predictions. and bitcoin prices are soaring, although not yet touched $ 50,000. but this is very possible, my logic is very simple, the number of bitcoin is limited, only 21.000.000, the mining process goes on, bitcoin users always grow from year to year. with a limited number, while more and more are looking for it, then bitcoin will be increasingly hard to find, automatically if the rare items then the price will be more expensive.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

BTC is likely to rise to $5W this year!

Now all countries in the world are developing blockchain technology, and digital cryptographic currency is the focus of future research!

The digital cryptographic currency may replace the existing paper currency, and the BTC, the king of the most digital cryptocurrency world, is certainly a hotspot for many people, and the price will definitely increase!
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

Well you wouldn't have to wait a long time for that to happen because bitcoin will most likely break that price barrier at the end of this year or by the beginning of next year. With so many new investors and business men taking interest in the market it won't be long until they are buying into the market and the price is going up
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

That's very much possible mate, I remembered the time way back 3 years ago, there are experts here predicted that Bitcoin by 2025 will achieve 100k$ each, then last the only prediction by the bitcoin experts only was 10k$ before end of 2017 but what for what happened was it is exceeded 19k$ almost where most of the community didn't expect that to be happened.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

I agree with you because with you,in  no time the whole world will embrace cryptocurrency in grand style and the price shall shoot to even more than 50k .The future of cryptocurrency is amazing to this world and those who have seen the vision now and have started trading with cryptocurrency are going to enjoy big time.Even their unborn generations will come and benefit from the bold steps people are taking now to invest in cryptocurrency.So 50k is around the corner.soon soon soon bitcoin will reach 50k.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

For me, yes will not die a believer fan of especially bitcoin reaches at least $50,000. We all know that bitcoin’s value is fluctuating too much, and it is the nature of bitcoin’s price rate right. But believing and hoping that bitcoin will reach at 50,000$ is a very challenging dream, but even me I believe that bitcoin has a chance to become very expensive or can achieve at that amount. But also, I know that the percentage of the massive value of bitcoin will be very meager especially now that bitcoin price plummets to 7,000-8,000$.  Smiley
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

This challenge becoming harder everyday i think. Grin Price is pretty stable nowadays and nobody knows when something will change, you need to live healthy lifestyle mate.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

For me, yes will not die a believer fan of especially bitcoin reaches at least $50,000. We all know that bitcoin’s value is fluctuating too much, and it is the nature of bitcoin’s price rate right. But believing and hoping that bitcoin will reach at 50,000$ is a very challenging dream, but even me I believe that bitcoin has a chance to become very expensive or can achieve at that amount. But also, I know that the percentage of the massive value of bitcoin will be very meager especially now that bitcoin price plummets to 7,000-8,000$.  Smiley
We cannot really own our destiny if we are going to die maybe the Lord only know about this fact. I believe that bitcoin will soon rise and it will go higher 4 to 3 times than its price today but of we talk about dying I don't know when it happens or maybe occur. Life is just a game and even the most experienced person has failed sometimes. So then we don't have to be afraid even if the things will not fluently done by plans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: