Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000 Ripple or 5000 Cardano?  (Read 287397 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

I want to give a friend a cryptocurrency for his birthday, but I can't decide which one is better. I have 5000 cardano and 2000 ripple. Tell me that it is better to leave to keep?
I would leave Cardano because his growth potential is much greater than that of Ripple.
Ultra_io

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

I want to give a friend a cryptocurrency for his birthday, but I can't decide which one is better. I have 5000 cardano and 2000 ripple. Tell me that it is better to leave to keep?
I would leave Cardano because his growth potential is much greater than that of Ripple.

I agree on that. Ripple has a very high valuation right now.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

I agree on that. Ripple has a very high valuation right now.
I wouldn't leave ADA just yet. Since Cardano is being promoted a lot it has the potential to get a higher price. Ripple is already in bad terms with a lot of the investors in here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
balodon88

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

Of course Cardano.  For me, Ripple is the most hopeless coin.  I do not think that in the future it will grow in price.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

In my opinion, you need to keep two coins, for example, 3500 ADAs and 1000 Ripples. I think if you save such a portfolio it will be fine, although I do not like these two coins.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

Я дyмaю, чтo oбe эти мoнeты xopoши, пoэтoмy я нe вижy cмыcлa выбиpaть мeждy ними двyмя. Cтoит кyпить Ripple и ADA.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

If a friend of mine decided to gift me ripple even it's only one or two or millions, I wouldn't take it. I just don't really like Ripple to be honest.

Of course Cardano.  For me, Ripple is the most hopeless coin.  I do not think that in the future it will grow in price.
You mentioned my opinion either.  Wink

both are good coins.
No they aren't.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

In my opinion, both Ripple and Cardano are valuable and potential altcoins. Ripple ranks 3rd coinmarketcap, it's just after Bitcoin and Ethereum, Ripple is quite popular, it is widely accepted by banks and used in transactions. I believe the future ripple will grow stronger. Cardano has a professional development team and fast transaction speed, so it has good scalability. In future Cardano will become one of the altcoin that brings a lot of profit to investors.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:17:59 AM

Perhaps ETH and EOS will be better. If only these two options I suggest 50% each.
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

That your friend. Is he into crypto fully or just a hearer of crypto but has never actually engaged in it? If he is an active participant then I think it would be best you give him Cardano instead of Ripple. Cardano has better potential and he should appreciate it more. If he is just a dabbler into crypto then he deserves to receive Ripple

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

The value is almost the same, why do not you divide both equally.
Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

I'd give a Ripple, I don't know why but after I burned myself on it I hate this coin. Too much she undermined my capital.
bibitao58

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

I would suggest that you keep your cardano because it has more potential to yield more profits than ripple as cardano is even more stable. You can buy some other coin for your friend as a gift with some of the coin you have in ripple. I don't expect you to buy with all your coin but some. The decision is in your court to make on what to do with your coin as people will only suggest for you.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

1000 Ripple and 2500 Cardano  Grin

Yes, it seems like dividing equally will be easier
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

If it was me I would keep 5000 Cardano. Because Cardano have more potential than Ripple. I would change Ripple to something better like NEO, ETH, EOS (I don't know, perhaps I hate Ripple  Grin Grin).
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Personally, I see a huge prospect in the Ada coin and in your place would invest most of the funds in this particular coin. It has global prospects in the coming year or two.

The full implementation of the blockchain with the elimination of all deficiencies. For example, if bitcoin has problems with scalability, then cardano does not and will not. Because cardano cryptocurrency forecast 2018 is optimistic. Other important changes that await the project in 2018-2020:

Combination with other cryptocurrencies. No project has ever sought to create a community and technology that would allow transactions with another, competing digital currency. In Cardano want to take this step to open up new opportunities for users. The network will be able to pay not only the coins of HELL, but also, for example, bitcoins, eterium, etc.The official purse is intended in the future not only for the coins of HELL, but others.
Attraction of more and more startups, enterprises,
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

You really nice to share coins to your friends, I think give him a coin ripple only, because one day the coin will soar.
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

It is better to buy 5000 Cardano. Because Cardano is now actively developing and the road map is constantly changing. They know what they're doing.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

we do not know what will happen in the future, both coins have good potential in the future, regarding community, both coins are becoming popular and available in some markets. up to you my friend
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

It is better to buy 5000 Cardano. Because Cardano is now actively developing and the road map is constantly changing. They know what they're doing.

It seems to me that Ripple will grow more than Cardano, since he has the most influential team in the world. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: