Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000 Ripple or 5000 Cardano?  (Read 287397 times)
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Of course you better keep that 2000 Ripple. Ripple has better potential to grow up in the future. With so many partnerships with big companies and government institution. ADA also is a good coin with a strong team behind them, but they don't make any big movement so far. So I doubt they will grow as fast as Ripple.

marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

uniquely ripple. this is a coin with great potential that will bring a lot of money to your friend

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

If you want to gift him a crypto for the future then I think it's better to choose Cardano (ADA). Ripple also has a huge potential but I don't like this coin because it's centralized.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

I want to give a friend a cryptocurrency for his birthday, but I can't decide which one is better. I have 5000 cardano and 2000 ripple. Tell me that it is better to leave to keep?
I suggest you have to hold both with 50-50 holdings in that way you may not missed when any of the two goes bullish. But if you need to choose 1 I recommend xrp as this coins have many good news lately and many banks and payment center are interested in it's services. I also holding both coin for long term.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

Both of the coins are back with good fundamentals. Better give half of each so you will have also the other half, So when both coins goes to moon, both of you are happy with your gains.
zendicator
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

Keep cardano. Cardano has a huge potential in the future. The man behind it is genius. But in the end of the day, it will be your choice.
Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

I consider that you shoudl gift him BTC and EOS. First one is the most reliable crypto on the market, while second has great potential of becomin leader in future.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

I want to give a friend a cryptocurrency for his birthday, but I can't decide which one is better. I have 5000 cardano and 2000 ripple. Tell me that it is better to leave to keep?

Sounds like you want to choose which investments is the best then why not give your friend a portion of these two Altcoins in which for sure your friend will be more happy and grateful to you? Anyway these coins are both promising and you have lot of these at your disposal.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

These are 2 promising projects that can bring profit in the future. I would not exclude any of these projects from the cryptocurrency portfolio, but would invest in equal shares in these coins. Of course XRP will not bring such a profit as before, since the appearance of the project, it has grown by more than 30 thousand percent. ADA is much smaller and I think its investment attractiveness is higher
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

hope, you alredy made a gift Wink But i think Cardano better than Ripple by it's nature (at least), i don't believe centrilized crypto like
Ripple or IOTA

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

I  mean, invest in the coins that you like. I personally, do not like Ripple so much, because this coin is centralised and has no limited supply. Cardano is one of the most perspective currencies that is going to be very successful.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:07:00 PM

I  mean, invest in the coins that you like. I personally, do not like Ripple so much, because this coin is centralised and has no limited supply. Cardano is one of the most perspective currencies that is going to be very successful.
But it certainly will get you a lot of profit when you invest in it. Look at the XRP you can see that the XRP is the best altcoin of 2018 when everything goes down and only the XRP is going up, its price is always fluctuating above 0.5$ in this market

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Rati24

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Very difficult all the same this question. Ripple can be used in the banking sector and it will spur its price. Cardano is also a good coin with its advantages. All the same, I will choose the second coin as for me the more the better.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

5000 cardano I like it more. But do you know the main rule of cryptocurrency? You should not keep all the cryptocurrency in one coin. Therefore, choose a convenient proportion for yourself and keep your tokens.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

The market situation changes daily, monthly, annually. Regarding the ripple and cardano, I will say that I trust more for the ripple. Their strong development team is actively being introduced into the existing banking system. Rippl can be the first official currency in the real economy.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

XRP is not as good as he thinks most investors. I have read the official documents and XRP Cardano, and I recommend you give Cardano.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

Both projects are very good,and they have great ambitions and prospects, so I would take part of the Ripple and part of Cardano, as the Golden rule of the investor, the risks should be distributed, and not to invest everything in one basket,and then so how good the project would not be, there is a chance to fly, well, if

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

That depends on your choice. It is up to you what coin would you send as a gift. But just make sure that the address to the recipient is the correct address like ripple for ripple and cardano for cardano address to avoid coin loss.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

It's better to keep the two coins for yourself, it will be very beneficial for you. Because, both coins have good potential in the future, with the continued development of their technology, you will get more benefits. You can use other alternatives besides giving coins. You can send something to your friends in the form of goods or something else. Because not necessarily your friend can also use the coin.

Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

It's better to keep the two coins for yourself, it will be very beneficial for you. Because, both coins have good potential in the future, with the continued development of their technology, you will get more benefits. You can use other alternatives besides giving coins. You can send something to your friends in the form of goods or something else. Because not necessarily your friend can also use the coin.
both coins are indeed good and have the ability to rise so that in the future they will develop and can rise high. well in my opinion the ability is a little different and can be said to be balanced, so if you choose one it will be good. if you are going to invest or hold Ripple and Cardano, you will have more opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: