Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange  (Read 153019 times)
saejin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:52:36 PM

Hi Admin,

Been mining NYAN's for the past 23 hours, shows I have 359 coins but the estimated shows about 900-1100 (depending on my hashrate of course) a day I am supposed to be generating. I understand the estimated is supposed to be an estimate , but the discrepancy is too big to be right. Help?
djGuara

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:58:43 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 02:50:10 PM by djGuara

Hi,
I joined the pool a few minutes ago but still I see my worker offline from the dashboard. is a problem of my rig or should I just wait? my username is guara in the pool.
Thanks in advance
ps: cgminer show me only stratum from pool 0 detected new block and pool difficulty changes, not accepted. it's ok?
hornes

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:52:11 PM

Thank you for the information about turning off auto-exchange.  It is working correctly now without having to change the payout also. 

I noticed the following message on the auto-exchange payout batch information.  Is this something I have set up incorrectly? 

details   2014-01-29 15:19:30   error_marked_compl   SXC   0.7289188   2014-01-29 15:40:18   

Thank you.
merc82 (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 08:56:27 PM

Hi Admin,

Been mining NYAN's for the past 23 hours, shows I have 359 coins but the estimated shows about 900-1100 (depending on my hashrate of course) a day I am supposed to be generating. I understand the estimated is supposed to be an estimate , but the discrepancy is too big to be right. Help?

Difficulty on that coin rises and lowers a lot, so it will vary greatly.. at the same time, that coin has a very high stale rate right now, which is one of the reasons why it's rarely turned on the multi-port

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 08:57:02 PM

Thank you for the information about turning off auto-exchange.  It is working correctly now without having to change the payout also. 

I noticed the following message on the auto-exchange payout batch information.  Is this something I have set up incorrectly? 

details   2014-01-29 15:19:30   error_marked_compl   SXC   0.7289188   2014-01-29 15:40:18   

Thank you.

I review these quite often and will resolve it before tonight's payout -- that status just means there was an error with the exchange

Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
greatwolf

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:11:22 PM

The ledger section "payout" column doesn't show correctly on first loading when you click on it. Clicking on any the page arrows or drop-down select seems to fix this though.

Also the dashboard chart crashes chrome tabs when you hover over the line/bar chart enough.
zaos

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:29:59 PM

Reminder: pool.trademybit.com will no longer work as the stratum host. Please update your miners to stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com -- thanks!

STRATUM Main:   stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330
STRATUM Backup:   stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.trademybit.com:3330

Does that mean, that stratum-eu is a not a proxy any more?

@merc, can you comment?
ben1929

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:01:39 AM

Can someone help me out in understanding how payouts work? Apparently I'm not doing something right. I first setup auto-exchange for all coins and input my bitcoin address from Coinbase. I didn't get any payout after a day. Then I tried using my address from bitcoin-qt and again waited. Still no coins. Lastly I setup each coin with its own deposit address from Cryptsy and waited once more. Still no coins. I was able to do a manual payout to cryptsy yesterday and it showed up after a couple hours. But how do I set it up where the coins are automatically deposited? As you can see, I'm somewhat confused on how to setup payouts properly and how it works in general. Am I correct in assuming that the auto-exchange feature will convert the altcoins into btc/ltc and transfer it to a given btc/ltc address? If so, where do I input my ltc address on the site? I only see a place for a btc address, which I used the address a got from bitcoin-qt. Is that correct? Sorry for such a newbie post, but I have only been at this for a few days. I appreciate any input from anybody.
merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:00:53 AM

Reminder: pool.trademybit.com will no longer work as the stratum host. Please update your miners to stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com -- thanks!

@merc, can you comment?

its still a proxy

merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:02:43 AM

Can someone help me out in understanding how payouts work? Apparently I'm not doing something right. I first setup auto-exchange for all coins and input my bitcoin address from Coinbase. I didn't get any payout after a day. Then I tried using my address from bitcoin-qt and again waited. Still no coins. Lastly I setup each coin with its own deposit address from Cryptsy and waited once more. Still no coins. I was able to do a manual payout to cryptsy yesterday and it showed up after a couple hours. But how do I set it up where the coins are automatically deposited? As you can see, I'm somewhat confused on how to setup payouts properly and how it works in general. Am I correct in assuming that the auto-exchange feature will convert the altcoins into btc/ltc and transfer it to a given btc/ltc address? If so, where do I input my ltc address on the site? I only see a place for a btc address, which I used the address a got from bitcoin-qt. Is that correct? Sorry for such a newbie post, but I have only been at this for a few days. I appreciate any input from anybody.

Auto-Exchange, when enabled for coins, will pay you once a day around 9pm EST in BTC, assuming you reach a minimum exchanged balance of 0.01BTC. If you have under 0.01BTC, it will roll into the next day's payout.

You can view the status of all of your coins from the AutoExchange tab on the left menu, and it displays your exchanged/unexchanged balances as well.

Thanks!

ben1929

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:01:43 AM

Auto-Exchange, when enabled for coins, will pay you once a day around 9pm EST in BTC, assuming you reach a minimum exchanged balance of 0.01BTC. If you have under 0.01BTC, it will roll into the next day's payout.

You can view the status of all of your coins from the AutoExchange tab on the left menu, and it displays your exchanged/unexchanged balances as well.

Thanks!

Thanks for responding merc82. So all I have to do is put my bitcoin address in on the settings page and select auto-exchange for the coins. And as long as the converted payout is above .01btc it will be sent to that address. I thought I did that when I first started 3 days ago, but maybe I didn't. On the dashboard page, it shows that I had over .01 per day. But I didn't see any payout to my wallet.  Does it matter what wallet I use? Coinbase or the bitcoin-qt wallet? My coins are now automatically depositing to cryptsy ok, but I would rather use the auto-exchange feature if I can get it to work. Also, on the exchange page, I noticed that on the 'Your Credit' column it has BTC and LTC. Does that mean my coins are converted to that currency? Because I never input a LTC address. I appreciate your help. This is kinda overwhelming, but I'm slowly grasping it.
ckoeber

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:57:04 AM

Just a note that the Spots (SPT) coin pushed the fork back to 79,000 so that this coin can be resurrected earlier.

Update here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259764.0

And be sure to let iGotSpots know so that he can update the main pool list.
zaos

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:59:39 AM

Thanks!

Thanks for responding merc82. So all I have to do is put my bitcoin address in on the settings page and select auto-exchange for the coins. And as long as the converted payout is above .01btc it will be sent to that address. I thought I did that when I first started 3 days ago, but maybe I didn't. On the dashboard page, it shows that I had over .01 per day. But I didn't see any payout to my wallet.  Does it matter what wallet I use? Coinbase or the bitcoin-qt wallet? My coins are now automatically depositing to cryptsy ok, but I would rather use the auto-exchange feature if I can get it to work. Also, on the exchange page, I noticed that on the 'Your Credit' column it has BTC and LTC. Does that mean my coins are converted to that currency? Because I never input a LTC address. I appreciate your help. This is kinda overwhelming, but I'm slowly grasping it.

Wallet does not matter.

Originally auto exchange system was design to exchange to BTC or LTC.  But LTC was dropped soon and it is there for historical reason mostly.

2 things could happened with your original auto exchange settings.

1) When you set all coins to auto exchange you still need to put your pin and press `Update` button.  This is easy to miss out.

2) You where not having 0.01 BTC at the payout time (21-22 EST), but rather generated it latter, and happened to change the settings just before the second payout window arrived.

What is you hash rate, btw?
ben1929

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:38:37 AM

Thanks!

Wallet does not matter.

Originally auto exchange system was design to exchange to BTC or LTC.  But LTC was dropped soon and it is there for historical reason mostly.

2 things could happened with your original auto exchange settings.

1) When you set all coins to auto exchange you still need to put your pin and press `Update` button.  This is easy to miss out.

2) You where not having 0.01 BTC at the payout time (21-22 EST), but rather generated it latter, and happened to change the settings just before the second payout window arrived.

What is you hash rate, btw?

1) It's very possible.
2) This is probably what happened. And me thinking I would see an immediate update to my wallet didn't help. So I switched wallets from coinbase to bitcoin-qt. I probably didn't give it enough time. How long does it typically take for auto-exchange to show in a wallet? Right now everything seems to be working ok using cryptsy, but I'm going to give the auto-exchange another shot later.

My hash rate is averaging about 1100k on two asus 290x dcu2. I know, it's very disappointing. I was able to get the hash rate up to about 1300k, but I wasn't comfortable with the temps. I haven't heard about anyone having good mining results with these cards. But to ease the pain, I keep telling myself I bought them for gaming, not mining.
zaos

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:03:43 AM

1) It's very possible.
2) This is probably what happened. And me thinking I would see an immediate update to my wallet didn't help. So I switched wallets from coinbase to bitcoin-qt. I probably didn't give it enough time. How long does it typically take for auto-exchange to show in a wallet? Right now everything seems to be working ok using cryptsy, but I'm going to give the auto-exchange another shot later.

My hash rate is averaging about 1100k on two asus 290x dcu2. I know, it's very disappointing. I was able to get the hash rate up to about 1300k, but I wasn't comfortable with the temps. I haven't heard about anyone having good mining results with these cards. But to ease the pain, I keep telling myself I bought them for gaming, not mining.

With this hash rate you should be able to get above 0.01BTC/day.

It works like this.  You enable auto exchange.  Then wait for a second payout window after that.  E.g. you enable auto exchange 1pm EST, first payout window will be 9-10pm EST the same day, but you most probably don't have enough to be payed as you have mined just for 8 hours, and it also takes time to trade.  So, you wait for the next payout window, that is 9-10pm EST on the next day after you made a settings.  At this point you will most probably be paid.  Still there is a possibility that exchanger lags and things like that, so you may need to wait for 3rd payout window (that is of course 9-10pm on the 3rd day after you made your setting).  On the other hand, if you have some good balance already, you may get a payout on your first payout window.

Also after 1st payout it will be more predictable, as you will have full day between payouts.

Also up to the moment I was getting my payouts at least once per 2 days without problems.

Bottom line:  enable auto exchange, make sure you really did it, and wait for 2 days at least, better 3.
zaos

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:44:33 AM

@merc, can you comment?

its still a proxy

so, this means that we don't have a backup stratum server at the moment and need to have some other pool configured as backup, am I right?
ben1929

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:27:17 AM

1) It's very possible.

With this hash rate you should be able to get above 0.01BTC/day.

It works like this.  You enable auto exchange.  Then wait for a second payout window after that.  E.g. you enable auto exchange 1pm EST, first payout window will be 9-10pm EST the same day, but you most probably don't have enough to be payed as you have mined just for 8 hours, and it also takes time to trade.  So, you wait for the next payout window, that is 9-10pm EST on the next day after you made a settings.  At this point you will most probably be paid.  Still there is a possibility that exchanger lags and things like that, so you may need to wait for 3rd payout window (that is of course 9-10pm on the 3rd day after you made your setting).  On the other hand, if you have some good balance already, you may get a payout on your first payout window.

Also after 1st payout it will be more predictable, as you will have full day between payouts.

Also up to the moment I was getting my payouts at least once per 2 days without problems.

Bottom line:  enable auto exchange, make sure you really did it, and wait for 2 days at least, better 3.

Thanks zaos. It's makes sense now. I was on the right track, just a little impatient. Also, what wallet do you recommend. Coinbase, bitcoin-qt, something else? Any advantages one has over the other? Thanks again, I appreciate your advise.
zaos

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:48:15 AM

Thanks zaos. It's makes sense now. I was on the right track, just a little impatient. Also, what wallet do you recommend. Coinbase, bitcoin-qt, something else? Any advantages one has over the other? Thanks again, I appreciate your advise.

Do not know about coinbase, but generally, all wallets have same base functionality (maybe except paper wallets  Grin), but different set of additional features and mostly differ by security trade-offs.  There is plenty of info on net about this - read and make your decision.
cdesjard09

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:24:52 PM

Do not know about coinbase, but generally, all wallets have same base functionality (maybe except paper wallets  Grin), but different set of additional features and mostly differ by security trade-offs.  There is plenty of info on net about this - read and make your decision.

The biggest difference between coinbase and bitcoin-qt is that coinbase is an online wallet, and has all the security vulnerabilities of being something hosted on the internet. That being said, they have pretty aggressive security and I feel confident in keeping small amounts of BTC there. Bitcoin-qt is a wallet that is stored locally, and as such, lacks many of the security vulnerabilities of an internet wallet, but you are totally and entirely responsible for its managment (e.g. if you forget your passphrase for an encrypted wallet there's no way anyone can really help you).

So really it boils down to your security comfort level. If you're comfortable with someone else holding and protecting your asset than coinbase should be fine, if you're concerned about someone else holding your assets and/or you want total control and responsibility, something like bitcoin-qt maybe more for you. Additionally, there are multiple online wallets that exist, and the arguments for and against are all analogous to the coinbase case.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 11:59:18 PM

What is the minimum BTC to get a payout at 10pm?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money