Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange  (Read 153011 times)
smfx_459

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:22:56 AM

Well done,after I read this post ,I believe that you're not in this for profit,you are great ! Cheesy

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
treyson

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:34:19 PM

Thanks for posting your findings. I am on the fence between TradeMyBit and Clevermining. CM has been my main pool after I dumped Middlecoin, Trade seems higher profitability than CM at the moment. What do you think?

You'll definately want to run 2-3 day trials between the two.  Trademybit is the most nimble pool i've been on, and in the current crypto world that is key.

Draw backs are in my experience are a consistenly lousy exchange rate gotten for mined coins when using autoexchange and high GF and RF in Cgminer/Sgminer which indicates communication problems with the server - not problems with mining settings or setup.  Multiple other pools same settings I have zero GF/RF issues though.
batty634

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:12:41 PM

How would trademybit like to set up a multipool for utc? message me if interested

MobileWill

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 09:40:24 PM

You'll definitely want to run 2-3 day trials between the two.  TradeMyBit is the most nimble pool i've been on, and in the current crypto world that is key.

Draw backs are in my experience are a consistently lousy exchange rate gotten for mined coins when using autoexchange and high GF and RF in Cgminer/Sgminer which indicates communication problems with the server - not problems with mining settings or setup.  Multiple other pools same settings I have zero GF/RF issues though.

Thanks! I have used CM for awhile already and Trade so far seems better. But today looks like CM is catching up fast.

Same here on the GF/RF.  I also noticed a lot of Stratum connection interruptions.

Anyone using their Rental service? I seem to get more rejects when proxying through them.

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
Pelk

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:03:55 PM

You'll definitely want to run 2-3 day trials between the two.  TradeMyBit is the most nimble pool i've been on, and in the current crypto world that is key.

Draw backs are in my experience are a consistently lousy exchange rate gotten for mined coins when using autoexchange and high GF and RF in Cgminer/Sgminer which indicates communication problems with the server - not problems with mining settings or setup.  Multiple other pools same settings I have zero GF/RF issues though.

Thanks! I have used CM for awhile already and Trade so far seems better. But today looks like CM is catching up fast.

Same here on the GF/RF.  I also noticed a lot of Stratum connection interruptions.

Anyone using their Rental service? I seem to get more rejects when proxying through them.

Yes i´m using it and my rejects seems normal maybe you should use http:// instead of stratum and there is just  one us server now. More servers will be coming like eu and usw what i read out from there irc.

If someone is interested in the best mining rental service feel free to take a look at the site at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/ if you like it and want to register pls use my http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=11

MobileWill

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:29:26 PM

Hmm I am using http://.

Cool since I am west coast.

Which rigs are yours? Mine start with US-Cali.

It is a fine line if renting is worth it. I noticed too many are high priced and you would be losing money to use them. Unless there is some awesome pool I don't know about, Wink.

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
Pelk

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:46:50 PM

Hmm I am using http://.

Cool since I am west coast.

Which rigs are yours? Mine start with US-Cali.

It is a fine line if renting is worth it. I noticed too many are high priced and you would be losing money to use them. Unless there is some awesome pool I don't know about, Wink.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/65/ is mine. Renting and get rented is always a win-win situation, you get your coin what you want and is profitable for you and you get your rig rented for your price you want Dont want to spam this thread if you want to talk more checkout the irc or the bitcointalk thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568657.msg6193949#msg6193949

irc.hashrated.com and join #miningrigrentals

Greats Pelk

merc82 (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 01:07:03 AM

So as another example I just had a size 1000 WC go through the autoexchange setup at trademybit and it traded through at -20% to where the market was just before and just after the exchange from WC to BTC as done through the automated exchange setup at TMB.  Per coin value was .00000850btc as obtained by TMB's autoexchange, but the market for this coin was much higher just prior and just after this trade went through.  Perhaps the markets are super thin and the exchange crashes it, but this is a major affect on coin profitability if I mine when the coin is valued at xbtc/mh's, but the exchange system consistently gets 10-20% below the going market rate before and after the exchanges to btc are being made.

Edit: A following trade of WC as done by the autoexchange at TMB got much closer to the market rate, though here the trade was for a lot less WC.

I know I can manually do the exchange, but i'd like to see these exchange rates got for our mined coins not be consistently and in some cases substantially lower than where the market trades at just prior and just after the trade goes trough, or if this is unavoidable due to thin markets then have the value for mining the coin adjusted in some manner.

I will see what I can do about adding in the exchanged rate for each batch, should be a pretty easy add. You will notice that most of the time the exchanged rate is lower than the going 'market rate' that you see listed in places. Typically the going market rate has little to no volume at that rate, so when we do sell our batches we end up taking a bit of a price decrease, and it quickly moves back up.. this would be the reason you see the price variance.

We spend a good bit of time balancing which exchange to use, how often to trade the coin, and how the coin will be calculated in the profit scoring system due to the price decrease that occurs when large amounts are sold at a time. While it's not always perfect, we do strive to get the best "bang for the buck" when it comes to exchanging. You should notice WC is much closer to going market rates moving forward as we've made quite a few changes in its trading process to accommodate the large volume we've been pushing.

Thanks

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
Frosty45

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 04:13:37 PM

I have been trying to join the chat channel but never wants to start page just freezes.
umkas

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:08:13 PM

merc, what You think about alternative pool mode? Now scoring system take most profatible coin and turn ALL pool power to this coin, so switch between coins is fast. In alternative mode we can distribute pool power between many coins simultaneously (depending on coin nethashrate), and random rotate workers via coins. In this mode pool can mine coins with small difficulty/net hashrate without abusing coin network. For example with DOPE pool can point ~100MH workers to it and rotate pool workers via DOPE every 5 minutes. So pool will take profit from this profatible coin, but don't crash coin network and avoid 51% attack.
psikogeek

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:40:25 PM

We spend a good bit of time balancing which exchange to use, how often to trade the coin, and how the coin will be calculated in the profit scoring system due to the price decrease that occurs when large amounts are sold at a time. While it's not always perfect, we do strive to get the best "bang for the buck" when it comes to exchanging. You should notice WC is much closer to going market rates moving forward as we've made quite a few changes in its trading process to accommodate the large volume we've been pushing.
As I mentioned to another poster, I do not envy the task of exchanging the proceeds of a multipool.  I could add to the above that the exchange options exist only after the deposits arrive and are confirmed.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:24:57 PM

So as another example I just had a size 1000 WC go through the autoexchange setup at trademybit and it traded through at -20% to where the market was just before and just after the exchange from WC to BTC as done through the automated exchange setup at TMB.  Per coin value was .00000850btc as obtained by TMB's autoexchange, but the market for this coin was much higher just prior and just after this trade went through.  Perhaps the markets are super thin and the exchange crashes it, but this is a major affect on coin profitability if I mine when the coin is valued at xbtc/mh's, but the exchange system consistently gets 10-20% below the going market rate before and after the exchanges to btc are being made.

Edit: A following trade of WC as done by the autoexchange at TMB got much closer to the market rate, though here the trade was for a lot less WC.

I know I can manually do the exchange, but i'd like to see these exchange rates got for our mined coins not be consistently and in some cases substantially lower than where the market trades at just prior and just after the trade goes trough, or if this is unavoidable due to thin markets then have the value for mining the coin adjusted in some manner.

Actually I was manually trading WC and I sold for it's highest value on first day. Days before I switched autoexchange off, because I wanted to trade by myself on fresh coin. I switched autoechange off when price was 0.00000560. I sold/bought until it reached 0.00002000. Later I sold it in blocks at almost highest price that day. Later I was again buying/selling until it fell to 0.00001380. It was huge profit.

As I was trading, pools had some troubles in selling big walls (especially after first down). After each trade I looked into TMB to compare. I was very surprissed how good TMB is trading. For the most users it is important to get their coins exchanged fast. That was the case. TMB traded on cryptsy, where I did too. Difference was maginal: (I cold 0.00001598, TMB: 0.00001502). Difference is 6%. There were also couple of trades where TMB made 20% more than me, just because I went too late with the price down.

My advice:
If you are looking into profit, change to manual exchange (off course only if you know what you are doing). If you do not know what you are doing, pay out to crypsty and sell for highest price. Sometimes you will wait longer for trades but at the end you can see difference.

In  my eyes TMB trades very well.
platinum4

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:34:21 AM

merc82!

How long until X11 multiports, or even X13?

You have a great profit-switching N-scrypt multiport; stay ahead of the summer curve (having to go X11 during heavy sunlight hours)

There are currently 4 X11 (QUEB, LGC, DRK, HIRO) coins and 1 X13 (MARU) coin that I know of so far.

Switching between LGC, DRK, HIRO should be an immediate goal of yours by the end of the week!  MARU will need a gitpull for the new stratum code!
uzgen

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:44:33 AM

Hello,merc82.

I noticed that FLAP coin is not exchanged for a long time because of zero buying requests on markets.
Today I saw not empty FLAP/LTC market at Poloniex.
Could you sell FLAP there?
mazafaka14

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:55:04 AM

merc82 please help, AutoExchange not worked, balance is not updated. My Login for pool.trademybit.com mazafaka14  Embarrassed
henry1834

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:19:27 PM

Hello,merc82.

I have a few questions.

I just noticed that tmb is performing auto exchanges even when it is turned off. my account has been turned off for 3 or more days for auto exchange and the on the 20th and today auto exchange has taken coins out and credited the account.

also, with all the credits that I have in the account will these be traded when I get to above 0.01btc?? or what happens to them??

another item I noticed is that when I tried auto exchange I inserted an auto pay threshold, added my address and accepted everything. instead of the number that I placed in the auto pay threshold I would see a -1. this happened to all the accounts that I changed. is it supposed to do this??
merc82 (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:31:02 PM

merc82 please help, AutoExchange not worked, balance is not updated. My Login for pool.trademybit.com mazafaka14  Embarrassed

It appears things are working as normal, I checked at various times today and your balance is increasing as expected.

Hello,merc82.

I have a few questions.

I just noticed that tmb is performing auto exchanges even when it is turned off. my account has been turned off for 3 or more days for auto exchange and the on the 20th and today auto exchange has taken coins out and credited the account.

also, with all the credits that I have in the account will these be traded when I get to above 0.01btc?? or what happens to them??

another item I noticed is that when I tried auto exchange I inserted an auto pay threshold, added my address and accepted everything. instead of the number that I placed in the auto pay threshold I would see a -1. this happened to all the accounts that I changed. is it supposed to do this??

Can you inbox me your account name? I'll look into what's going on. They system is designed in such that it cannot pull out balances from your account if you do not explicitly have auto-exchange enabled for the coin. However, when you turn on auto-exchange, it will pull any pre-existing balance you may have had for that coin when it runs (This was a highly requested feature).

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
henry1834

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:19:44 PM

henry18341834 account name

I have not had auto exchange turned on for at least 3 days but today it traded RT2 for no reason.
mazafaka14

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:30:44 PM

merc82, thanx, Balance Information updated Smiley
death_hawk

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:35:09 PM

Did anyone else get a really bad payout yesterday?
I got close to 0.0013BTC/MH which is the worst payout I've seen in a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: