Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange  (Read 153011 times)
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:31:34 AM

I can see bfgminer is finding blocks and getting accepted shares but I have no unconfirmed balance? How long till something appears as I have never seen it take this long on any pool

Look under statistics page and go to the bottom, you might just not have autoexchange turned on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
treyson

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:29:38 PM

Given it's being repaired, is there an estimate for when SUM coin gets back in play for x11 multiport?
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:19:25 PM

@merc
BTC/Mhs/Day was not a litttle, it was much lower in real.

On one side you mean mining coins that do not need high hashrate is more profitable because you find much more shares. On other side I can see that my earnings are lower then ever! I was 2 days with 50-100Mhs and only 0,18 is my part. Would you mean it's because it's too high hashrate? If yes, I would ask how the pool sends share. My Hashrate was not coming from one worker nor from asic, it was coming from many 270x,280x and 290x. If the theory with lower difficulty would be true, then my profits should be much higher.

Just for comparisson:
I've spend ~0.28 on renting for max. price of 0.28/Mhs (maybe there 5Mh/s for 0.003, but for sure not more). At the end I got for 48 hours and let's say 50mh/ in average (it was more for sure), only 0,00028. A little bit difference and I would not say anything but yesterday all X11 coins that were mined had rating over 0,0028. That means you miscalculated by more than 10x during period of 48 hours? How is it possible? My hashrate was accepted, no downs, less rejects, stable connection and many accepted shares. Something is wrong with the pool. I earn more with 1-2Mhs than with 50-100Mhs. How is it possible?

Other thing that I can not understand is, why do not you mine SUM on multiport??? I got 0,10 on SUM just in couple hours. I came from work and see that we are not mining really most profitable coin! The reason: we find more blocks is maybe true, but we all want BTC's for our coins which we did not get. What is right now?

If I think in following row:
1. Everybody knew that sum is coming and should be prepared. As sum was lauched on tmb, it suddenly did not work. You wrote it is becauese of tmb's scrypt error. Connection over port 3412 was dead.
2. On rental pages almost all X11 rigs were rented.
3. Couple off my rents went offline, without telling me anything. Why? To mine sum!
4. TMB switches shared mining on SUM. Pointing my hashrate (even if only 100mh/s) is not possible anymore.
5. We still mine JUG which made my balance going to minus, because reached BTC value is more than 10 times lower.
6. Everybody makes huge profits but we claim on much less profitable coin

Why everybody is making huge profits, only TMB not, I am feeling little pi**ed off?!
I am really sure that the amount payed to me is not correct, because it is just impossible. How did other users perform last 24 hours?

boki15

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:01:57 PM

I've lowered my donation to 0% until the issue is resolved
merc82 (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 05:47:50 PM

@merc
BTC/Mhs/Day was not a litttle, it was much lower in real.

On one side you mean mining coins that do not need high hashrate is more profitable because you find much more shares. On other side I can see that my earnings are lower then ever! I was 2 days with 50-100Mhs and only 0,18 is my part. Would you mean it's because it's too high hashrate? If yes, I would ask how the pool sends share. My Hashrate was not coming from one worker nor from asic, it was coming from many 270x,280x and 290x. If the theory with lower difficulty would be true, then my profits should be much higher.

Just for comparisson:
I've spend ~0.28 on renting for max. price of 0.28/Mhs (maybe there 5Mh/s for 0.003, but for sure not more). At the end I got for 48 hours and let's say 50mh/ in average (it was more for sure), only 0,00028. A little bit difference and I would not say anything but yesterday all X11 coins that were mined had rating over 0,0028. That means you miscalculated by more than 10x during period of 48 hours? How is it possible? My hashrate was accepted, no downs, less rejects, stable connection and many accepted shares. Something is wrong with the pool. I earn more with 1-2Mhs than with 50-100Mhs. How is it possible?

Other thing that I can not understand is, why do not you mine SUM on multiport??? I got 0,10 on SUM just in couple hours. I came from work and see that we are not mining really most profitable coin! The reason: we find more blocks is maybe true, but we all want BTC's for our coins which we did not get. What is right now?

If I think in following row:
1. Everybody knew that sum is coming and should be prepared. As sum was lauched on tmb, it suddenly did not work. You wrote it is becauese of tmb's scrypt error. Connection over port 3412 was dead.
2. On rental pages almost all X11 rigs were rented.
3. Couple off my rents went offline, without telling me anything. Why? To mine sum!
4. TMB switches shared mining on SUM. Pointing my hashrate (even if only 100mh/s) is not possible anymore.
5. We still mine JUG which made my balance going to minus, because reached BTC value is more than 10 times lower.
6. Everybody makes huge profits but we claim on much less profitable coin

Why everybody is making huge profits, only TMB not, I am feeling little pi**ed off?!
I am really sure that the amount payed to me is not correct, because it is just impossible. How did other users perform last 24 hours?

I'm having a hard time following what you're saying exactly, but I believe you're upset because we had issues with SUM.

To clarify, actually 'everyone' did not know SUM was coming and/or that it would be popular.

Additionally, if you take a look at the BTC Talk thread regarding SUM, you'll see that over the first 90 or so pages, most pool operators had issues getting anything working with this coin.. it is because they made a mandatory donation come out of every block found. We use stratum software that does not have this programmed in. To alleviate this, we setup shared mining with one of the 3 working pools that has this setup. That pool could not handle the number of connections we created when we put SUM on the multiport, so the port was taken down.

I do apologize that you rented hash for this, and chose only TMB to mine with -- we were very late in adding SUM, and there are other pool options out there for you.

I do my best to get all the higher profit coins added to TMB as timely as I can, but in situations like this, there wasn't much else I could do. When mining profitable coin launches such as SUM, you should definitely setup more than one pool as pools have issues quite often. In fact, with SUM, all 3 of the working pools have had significant outages since the launch.. and none of the main 'stable' pools have picked up the coin at all.

Estimated BTC/Mhash/Day as listed on our website is just that, its an estimate. There is no telling how the market will react with a bunch of coins being sold, nor is there a way of foreseeing stratum issues.

Again, I do sincerely apologize if you did not or have not got the return you were hoping for.. but I can't make any guarantee's regarding ROI.

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 05:48:28 PM

merc82, no answers, so I ask another one:
small diff coins vs big pool power.
GDN   1.09G
JUG     1.33G
QBC   517.12M
MultPort (1.86Ghash/s)
When pool switch to coins its BOOOOM, nuclear bomb to mosquito, pool catch blocks very fast. It's profatible, but only for small part of miners.
Then pool jump to another coin by scoring algorythm.
This fash switching algorythm good cause coin difficulty not grown up to the moon. But as You can see fast switching bad for end-miners cause frequent reconnect/reject/stale and efficiency drop down. Example: pool switch to GDN, I see reconnect, block,block,block, reconnect switch to DRK. NO ONE SHARE SEND AT ALL BY ME and many other workers in minute. Small coins do not need big pool power, it's superfluity.

What we You can do? Maybe do two multipool worker for each algo scrypt/nscrypt/x11? Split (Random distribute) miners via two group/two pool workers (maybe use us/eu servers as worker groups?), two pool workers still switch via scoring algorythm in turn.

Scoring algorythm select next coins to switch, then
Code:
if (target coin nethash < pool hashpower) { 
 # switch only one pool worker in turn to coin
  if (lasts_switched_worker == 1) { switch pool_worker2; last_switched_worker=2} else {switch pool_worker1; last_switched_worker=1}
}else {
 switch pool_worker1;
 switch pool_worker2;
}

Why No? Maybe It's more effectively, so more profatible (and to You). No one multipool have power and effectivity adjustment, You can.

Thank you for the suggestion. This is something I've been considering for quite a while.

Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 05:49:27 PM

Given it's being repaired, is there an estimate for when SUM coin gets back in play for x11 multiport?

I attempted to get shared-mining back up for this coin today, with no luck. At this point I suggest using one of the 3 working pools, supernova, hashharder, or mosterhash, if you wish to mine part of the remaining 700 or so blocks before PoW ends.

sprof

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:50:02 PM

I can see bfgminer is finding blocks and getting accepted shares but I have no unconfirmed balance? How long till something appears as I have never seen it take this long on any pool

Look under statistics page and go to the bottom, you might just not have autoexchange turned on.

Thanks that was it  Smiley
boki15

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:59:12 PM

I'm having a hard time following what you're saying exactly, but I believe you're upset because we had issues with SUM.

To clarify, actually 'everyone' did not know SUM was coming and/or that it would be popular.

Additionally, if you take a look at the BTC Talk thread regarding SUM, you'll see that over the first 90 or so pages, most pool operators had issues getting anything working with this coin.. it is because they made a mandatory donation come out of every block found. We use stratum software that does not have this programmed in. To alleviate this, we setup shared mining with one of the 3 working pools that has this setup. That pool could not handle the number of connections we created when we put SUM on the multiport, so the port was taken down.

I do apologize that you rented hash for this, and chose only TMB to mine with -- we were very late in adding SUM, and there are other pool options out there for you.

I do my best to get all the higher profit coins added to TMB as timely as I can, but in situations like this, there wasn't much else I could do. When mining profitable coin launches such as SUM, you should definitely setup more than one pool as pools have issues quite often. In fact, with SUM, all 3 of the working pools have had significant outages since the launch.. and none of the main 'stable' pools have picked up the coin at all.

Estimated BTC/Mhash/Day as listed on our website is just that, its an estimate. There is no telling how the market will react with a bunch of coins being sold, nor is there a way of foreseeing stratum issues.

Again, I do sincerely apologize if you did not or have not got the return you were hoping for.. but I can't make any guarantee's regarding ROI.

I accept your apologize, but you did not need to apologize. From beginn on first 24 hours I assumed some malfunction in a pool. At this time I was already 3 times in loss. The only reason I went for 24 hours more was to see how it performs for next 24 hours (especially because of the launch of SUM (which I indeed expected earlier)).

Like I said, i was not only mining on tmb and I always have backup pools and normally they are never same coins. That's the reason why I am not totally in red, still, the loss is big.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong, not everybody is up to date. I assumed that you are prepared for sum because I know you are mostly up to date.

I am not upset of the issue with sum or in loss of some investment. This would be silly. TMB had low rates, did you ever hear me complaining about payouts? This case if totaly different!

In this case something is not correct. Let's put sum back and talk about first 24 hours, >70mh/s (mostly JUG) and only 0.06 after 24 hours (unconfirmed was something over 300 JUG's at this time). It just does not fit to any calculation and for me this is not explainable and NO I do not orient myself on speculative value posted. I always assume that this is ~expected/current value. if I count 50mhs => 0,006/50=0,00012. This was my rate in first 24 hours, real one and not speculative.

I did not ask you to pay me back my loss, but I would if my coins went to someone's else account. It's quite suspicious what happend. With two rigs I am almost from beginn on with TMB. Never something like that happend. If there is an issue with the pool which makes losses for me like last one and other people have good profits on same pool (I was on both US and EU servers), then you should take closer look at it. Taking into count that my hashrate was ~5-10% of pools hashrate, how much should I have had for first 24 hours? I would like to see some numbers and accounting explaining 0.00012/Mhash/day. Really, I can't explain it in numbers, can you?
TheMathGuy

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:41:15 PM

Could the owner add Badgercoin (BDG) and LimeCoin (LIM) to the x11 multiport? Thanks.
merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 08:07:29 PM

I accept your apologize, but you did not need to apologize. From beginn on first 24 hours I assumed some malfunction in a pool. At this time I was already 3 times in loss. The only reason I went for 24 hours more was to see how it performs for next 24 hours (especially because of the launch of SUM (which I indeed expected earlier)).

Like I said, i was not only mining on tmb and I always have backup pools and normally they are never same coins. That's the reason why I am not totally in red, still, the loss is big.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong, not everybody is up to date. I assumed that you are prepared for sum because I know you are mostly up to date.

I am not upset of the issue with sum or in loss of some investment. This would be silly. TMB had low rates, did you ever hear me complaining about payouts? This case if totaly different!

In this case something is not correct. Let's put sum back and talk about first 24 hours, >70mh/s (mostly JUG) and only 0.06 after 24 hours (unconfirmed was something over 300 JUG's at this time). It just does not fit to any calculation and for me this is not explainable and NO I do not orient myself on speculative value posted. I always assume that this is ~expected/current value. if I count 50mhs => 0,006/50=0,00012. This was my rate in first 24 hours, real one and not speculative.

I did not ask you to pay me back my loss, but I would if my coins went to someone's else account. It's quite suspicious what happend. With two rigs I am almost from beginn on with TMB. Never something like that happend. If there is an issue with the pool which makes losses for me like last one and other people have good profits on same pool (I was on both US and EU servers), then you should take closer look at it. Taking into count that my hashrate was ~5-10% of pools hashrate, how much should I have had for first 24 hours? I would like to see some numbers and accounting explaining 0.00012/Mhash/day. Really, I can't explain it in numbers, can you?

I think I see what you're saying.. Keep in mind that the BTC/Day/MH on TMB is normalized to your 'scrypt' hashrate.. so in the case of X11, 1 scrypt mhash = 3 X11mhash.. so for 70mhash on X11 that would be around 23.3mhash of scrypt.. Jug is performing +/- 0.003BTC/ScryptMHash/Day, so
23.3 * 0.003 = 0.069 -- close to what you reported getting

bullus

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:36:03 AM

Are there any problems with the EU X11 multiport? Cause not getting any accepted shares,so switch to US-stratum and problem solved.

btc 16LWhms487bzCxQWq5oeW8SMDPmU2rvQjf
j4r3k

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:17:55 AM

Add x11 Givecoin.
jedimindtriks

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:37:07 PM

Woke up today to find my btc payout adress changed. what gives?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zoob

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:52:19 PM

Yesterday I had a PW reset attempt on my account.  Sent a PM to merc but no response...
clubbby

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:59:52 PM

This happened to me as well. Perhaps we should post things that we've done that could be the cause and see if we find a common denominator. Here's what I can think to mention that might be pertinent.

I have a unique (for TmB only), randomly generated password, however I use lastpass to manage it. I'm moving away from this service to keepass, in case it's the culprit
I ran the UVC wallet last night, however it was in a VM.
I've accessed my TmB account from two separate computers as well as a Android tablet. However, I trust all the software I have installed, and don't use any cryptocurrency helper software/extensions/apps (which are the most likely to be infected).
merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:25:44 PM

While it is a huge downer that one or more btc addresses were changed without their owners knowledge, I have confirmed that this was not a wide-spread issue.

To add an additional layer of security on the BTC Address in the Account/Profile page, I've added two factor authentication (google authenticator). I highly suggest you use this to protect your account, as the BTC Address and account details cannot be altered without the 2FA Code.

I'm working to extend this into the password reset and the individual coin address pages as well.

Thanks!

umkas

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:18:53 PM

merc82, time to remove SUM and enable JUG multiport
willittobe

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:30:30 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 06:56:42 AM by willittobe

merc82, can you clarify about the btc/mhash/day numbers:

On the site it says they have been adjusted to scrypt mhash..

on this thread you mentioned somebody multiplying by 3 to get the correct profit ratio...

Which is it, or am I confused?

Basically i'm trying to figure out if it's worthwhile to switch to x11.
(which for some reason I can only get less than 2x my normal scrypt rate from, I am assuming this has to do with drivers,
anybody have a known-working setup for 7950s to get 3x the scrypt rate?)

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 12:30:08 AM

merc82, can you clarify about the btc/mhash/day numbers:

On the site it says they have been adjusted to scrypt mhash..

on this thread you mentioned somebody multiplying by 3 to get the correct profit ratio...

Which is it, or am I confused?

Basically i'm trying to figure out if it's worthwhile to switch to x11.
(which for some reason I can only get less than 2x my normal scrypt rate from, I am assuming this has to do with drivers,
anybody have a known-working setup for 7950s to get 3x the scrypt rate?)
I agree, I think the display should be accurate and in the native algo.
Scrypt should be btc/mhash/s/day
Scrypt-N should be btc/mhash/s/day
X11 should be in btc/mhash/s/day
And if you don't know your mhash/s/day, then just look at the top of the page!
I happen to know that my rigs do about 8 mh script, 3750 mh scrypt-N, and 22 Mh/s X11,
so I SHOULD JUST BE ABLE TO MULTIPLY THOSE NUMBERS BY YOUR BTC/MHASH/S/DAY POSTED FOR EACH ALGO TO EASILY FIGURE OUT WHICH ALGO IS PAYING THE MOST.
OR BETTER YET, WHY DON'T YOU DISPLAY WHICH ALGO IS PAYING THE MOST CURRENTLY, so GPU rig guys can make the changes, and Asics can just
sit their ass on scrypt all day.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money