Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign?  (Read 2922 times)
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

The best thing to do is to simply just research and ask questions. The bounty depends on the ICO. If it's not successful, the bounty isn't successful.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, here list of "LAST TOPIC STARTED" from popular Bounty Manager :

Official Bounty Website :

And Here Table for New Bounty :

Good Luck..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

I just check the bounties subthread here on the altcoin section. There are a lot of listed bounty campaigns and you can find the ones which have just started and the ones which are still ongoing and also just starting. From there I go to their website to do some research as it helps me see what kind of project it is
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

Of course, I'm looking for a bounty campaign on this forum, because it's very convenient. Then I pay attention to the manager, and then I go to their site and study the project in detail.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

To be frank there is no right answer for this one and no one can say surely which bounty is good and which one is bad until you get into it and then finally end with the results!

You still can find a good bounty, you just need to find a good one, analyse the project and make sure it is a legit one.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

Thanks in advance.

Already many communities and platform providers of quality projects and easier also if we follow the project on the platform, indeed we all must be very difficult to choose which projects are good with the many projects that are always popping up and the average also offers a good concept, so keep we see the team that is on the project to be more convinced its my opinion.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Thanks in advance.

After reading about long term payment of bounties rewards I don’t want to participate in bounty campaigns anymore. Some guys says they wait for their money about a half of the year. And it is not clear if they have got their money in result.
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

Everything is very simple. I choose by the amount of money allocated to the bounty company, and the second - the number of participants in this company. When a lot of participants, respectively, and earnings will be several times less.

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

It is also necessary to look at how much the project is advertised, how popular it is and has the chances to collect a hard cap. Because if you collect a little money, then the pool on the company decreases

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

First of all read the white papers of the project to know the idea and the fact figures of the project.Unique idea and the accomplisment of the annoucements lead to reliable bounty.Bounty manager has also good impact on project so focus on the bounty manager as well if he update regulary and healthy communication with participants it is symbol of good bounty.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

At first I was looking for a bounty on the websites and on the forum. Then I decided to buy a table with the actual bounty. I pay $ 100 a month. I don't know if it's worth it. But looking for promising bounty has become much easier.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

You should take a look at the bounty managers, the project behind those campaigns.. search and study their website, their teams and of course the whitepaper. Usually a quality bounty will be managed by a well known manager, we can know by look at their reputations.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

You should take a look at the bounty managers, the project behind those campaigns.. search and study their website, their teams and of course the whitepaper. Usually a quality bounty will be managed by a well known manager, we can know by look at their reputations.
In general, I would add that the main role is also played by the finished product of the project (if it definitely exists). This gives some guarantee that the project is really a serious intention, they are likely to collect the right amount.

warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

For me, a good gift campaign comes only from a good Bounty project, So, just like us if we want to invest in an initial coin offer, we should do the same research first about the project, Because what we want with a bounty campaign , when the project will obviously fail? So we have to be more focused and thorough on the project then on the prize prize ..
gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

A good bounty campaign is sure to have a good bounty manager, and I've been using this method to join this year, and it's a very effective way to see it for the time being.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

I think, mostly all bounty campaigns are good, and the percentage of good bounty campaigns are almost 80% total. But sometimes, there are bounty campaigns turns into scam at the nearly end of the campaign or even at the end on the campaign period. But we must accept the fact that sometimes there are bounty campaigns that performing scam, if we are one of those people who joins on that scam bounty projects, lets move on and leave that problem to the cryptocurrency management on what legal actions do against those scammers.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Thanks in advance.

If only to find bounty, I prefer factor factor below to determine whether good or not: Ranking of the Website (at least below 300 thousand). Number of telegram members and how active the group is. Their team, whether credible (trusted) or not, (can be seen whether they have a linkedin account, and have a connection). Their number of ICO Targets, the more the better.
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

In the german part of the forum there is an pretty nice section for bounty campaigns. Bountyhive is a option aswell to find a new bounty for you, you can look in the internet aswell for new campaigns but i did not do this yet Grin

diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

we should look at the profile of the company as well as the potential and reliable ICO. and see what percentage of funds collected in the target.
MastahBounty1000

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

If in my opinion.
The team managing the project is experienced or not and judging from the amount of bounty allocation also because it has an effect on income.
Finally make your own analysis of whether the project is potentially or not.
And do not forget to read the whitepaper of the desired project to join the campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: