Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign?  (Read 2926 times)
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

I use a few search options, over time I keep track of certain managers, and join their company, with those managers with whom there was a bitter experience, I try not to work anymore, and of course I follow the companies and when they collect Soft Cap I join them, well, the third option is probably the popularity of the project around a successful project
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Well what we are doing is a team effort, using the provided sites that can able to know with the said project it is by the use of ICO bench and ICO ranking, by that you'll have knowledge about the best Bounty.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Profesor_kodok

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

I use a simple trick to find out a good bounty program. I use the opinions of website review experts and I read the program from the company. if the product is good and reasonable I will follow
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

A bitcoin bounty can provide you with a nice little chunk of change for a few minutes of your time. Some of the Bitcoin bounty opportunities you may find may take hours or even days, but you can be sure that the Bitcoin bounty reward will match the amount of time it takes you to complete the task. By keeping a close look at the Bitcoin community and bitcoin related forums, you can and will find A Bitcoin bounty or two constantly. Just remember to follow the tips you have been given you and never stop asking questions. This way, your bounty experience will be very rewarding indeed.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

The best bounty program depends on the project. When the project is successful then the bounty program will be good and successful as well. And vice versa when you participate in a good bounty program but the project is not successful you do not feel also that the project was a success. So that's a good bounty program that depends on good project.
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

1. Working product
2. Platform
3. White paper
4. Team/Developer
5. Critic reviews
6. Handling campaign manager

Yes. I included #6 because some can fake numbers 1-5 but once a trusted campaign manager handles it, most probably it is good and you are safe from fake ICOs.
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

Finding a reliable bounty project really needs a lot of research to do, like reviewing of there whitepaper, and you have to identify the members behind the team if they are credible and not fictitious characters. And make sure to join their telegram group to ensure if the community behind the project are active enough to help you with your questions and concerns about the project.
tofus

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

Always pay attention to a bounty manager, KYC, a bounty pool size, a whitepaper and a roadmap.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

First of all, I look at who is the bounty manager. Checked it or not. After that I watch the rating of this ISO on special sites. I also look at the project as a whole from the investor. It's all about social campaigns. If it's about a signature campaign, then I'm studying everything much deeper. Wink
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

first identify the dev, and see what projects are being done.
project goals, read road maps, find out soft caps and hard cap sales tokens.
the point is to read all the important information before joining, oh yes I also want to say.
some accounts get red trust for promoting fraudulent ICOs. so be careful.

Look this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1404651
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

You can discover Bounties from Bitcointalk discussions. In any case, first, you need to locate a decent confided in abundance chief with a decent history of bounties. what's more, when you are taking an interest in an abundance kindly complete an exploration about the venture. what's more, investigate abundance allotment. Take an interest if justified, despite all the trouble. be careful with trick bounties.
320hz

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

I find a good bounty campaign in the good bounty manager. Good reputation of bounty manager in managing bounty campaigns will lead in a good bounty.
This way is not always true. Sometimes bounty managers make mistakes and take part in bad projects. You should be able to analyze the project yourself and make decisions based on your experience.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

If you do good research in the crypto money world, you can earn very good money.

The important thing is to do good research. Use social media well. You can get information from forum sites like Bitcointalk and telegram groups.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

Thanks in advance.

Honestly, it's hard some bounty looks good but they sometimes paused their Ico for unknown reasons bounty campaign are more  like a gamble but once you find the right one you are going to hit it big, always check the ICO if they are running it right, once you feel that they are not good or there are bad feedbacks leave asap
NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

I often check new bounty thread on Bitcointalk and join campaign which has high reward pool. I never join campaign which has below $500k reward pool because today there are too much bounty hunters and with under $500k pool, each hunter only receive small reward, under $100 which is not worth for months working.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

I do research from the Internet. I read comments from different forum sites.

I agree with the telegram groups. There are many sites for crypto.

Researching crypto money is very important. You need to be careful. It is very important to make the right moves at the right time.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

Thanks in advance.

I find a good bounty campaign in the good bounty manager. Good reputation of bounty manager in managing bounty campaigns will lead in a good bounty.

A good bounty manager will have a good company, however, and in such companies there will be a lot of participants. And from a good project there will be small payments.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

A large allocation of funds, the number of participants that continues to increase, the team behind the bounty has a high dedication to continue developing the bounty and is able to achieve the targets that have been determined, active in providing the latest information. In my opinion, the bounty that has high quality can cover the above aspects.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Panji85

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

We as beginners want to know what a good project for us to join, ask for a solution from masters
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

Sometime i find bounty in the forum here
On token suite i get some
Am in some group on telegram that i got good bounty campaign from them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: