Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign?  (Read 2915 times)
CryptoSkBoss

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

It needs some research to find good bounties. For me I check telegram group , bounty website and of course bitcointalk forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feri577

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

If I think I see finding a good gift campaign is
I see his bounty manager after that we see the distribution of coins that have trust and can be reliably reliable see the main purpose of the project, whether it is unique and may be useful to everyone in the world or not

And maybe we should research and do not be too lazy to investigate the project so we avoid the scam projects and losses in the future in the future

Therefore if you look at the crypto market, exchange, trading platform, it integrates widely used in the world. all these will give you a nicer gift campaign. so check it out yourself and find a partner who is luring you up for a better prize
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

I have another way to deal with the abundance choice. I am doing some brisk research on the venture. On the off chance that I like it and see a decent group, token financial matters for bounties pool and a decent publicity, simply after that I can take a choice to get in or not, on the grounds that I should take a shot at it for a few months. Try not to dawdle on a feeble venture, save your chance.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:27:15 AM

I'm looking for new bounty here on the forum. I check how many people are involved in the bounty, how many tokens are allocated, and also draw attention to the activity in the telegram groups.
I think not only that it has to be done, but it needs further examination on the clarity of the project. Determining whether or not a bounty program is good is difficult, but with a complete examination will certainly find a bright spot.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

I'm looking for new bounty here on the forum. I check how many people are involved in the bounty, how many tokens are allocated, and also draw attention to the activity in the telegram groups.
I think not only that it has to be done, but it needs further examination on the clarity of the project. Determining whether or not a bounty program is good is difficult, but with a complete examination will certainly find a bright spot.
Every Bounty Campaign can be found on bitcointalk.org, you have to create yourself an account there and you can start searching for bounties. But it's not as easy as it sounds. You will have to look in hidden links to find the best bounty campaigns. If you search for it in google you might be lucky to find something, but those might already be over. Just go to bitcointalk and it's full of bounties. I'm sure you will find something interesting.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

Good bounty you said. You have to ensure you do not stop at searching for any campaign that is out. Look at the team, equally, the bounty manager. Search for the manager's record in token distribution and management. Then, the idea of carrying out an extensive research on the campaign to join. What is on offer to any campaign you're joining. Some reward hardworking and some are peanuts for a hard work done. One needs to be careful here. In the same vein, the project's softcap and hardcap targets need to be looked at, how realistic and fast could determine a good bounty too.
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:51:33 PM

I enjoy to use the Icobench website to find a good projects with high ratings and bounty programs. It is really interesting platform, its experts are really professionals.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Usually reading white paper is a good way to analyze ico. Sometimes checking team members can help.

mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

Usually I see the first time from the bounty manager who manage it. which has a green trust can be ascertained reliably. see the main purpose of the project, whether it is unique and may be useful for all people in the world or not. then the period of bounty I usually choose bounty with a short time to not too long. check telegram group, facebook, twitter and make sure many members join in it. and lastly do not just follow one bounty only. follow more bounty to get more results as well.

Of course read all information about the project you want to join. Check their roadmaps,whitepaper and project manager. It is important that project manager have good reputation and also include their members. If still in doubt ask friends and relatives for more advise.
tessaphin

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

Check the project correctly, do not participate in any prize you find. You should check it out and check whether it is appropriate to take part in it. It's better to take good ones than hundreds of bad ones. Remember, quality is better than quantity.
Lambervenr

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

I spend a Telegram channel for a week or two to see how it flows and see how many boys are fans there. You need a good community when things get tough. Once the Telegram is good and the project is good, I usually jump. It's basically a crap shoot.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

I usually search on the net, there are various ICO review sites, I also read reviews,opinions of other members here. It is very important to see what other members are saying about various ICOs.

Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

Choosing a good bounty program means choosing a good project. Good projects show in their team, roadmap, community. You can also join the bounty when their project has sold a soft cap.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

First I am looking into the profile of a bounty manager if hes is in a higher rank and has a reputation of a good bounty manager then I will.look into his campaigns and chose the ICO project which I think is a good one like reading tbe white paper and doing a research.
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

My initial step to doing this is to find as much information as possible about the project, from bitcointalk forums, rating sites (ico bench or icodrops), and telegram groups. This is all just to minimize scam projects, because some projects that I take for granted, are very promising in the future.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

Choosing a good bounty program means choosing a good project. Good projects show in their team, roadmap, community. You can also join the bounty when their project has sold a soft cap.

First thing I normally look at the bounty campaign is the bounty manager as there are some really genuine and trustworthy campaign managers like Huahui who choose the right project and distribution of token is on time , other things we need to consider is the white paper, development team, partners and the product or services.

Am I spamming? Report me!
xxxgr

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Metahash

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:06:36 PM

Nowadays there are no good bounty campaign because if the campaign is good there are lots of participate. And bounty incomes is very very low

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
ashrafway
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

There are many ways to find a good bounty. I allowance experience and that is, choose good bounty to manage like btcltcdigger, amazix, arteezy, wapinter etc. I think they are all good manager in the bounty. Research not quite that ICO in google, Research roughly ICO Project at the forefront Join Bounty, Join their telegram channel, ask each and every one, Good ICO have a to your liking website, Clear Whitepaper, Clear Roadmap, Have a Good Team in Social Media, Telegram, some handy approximately their publicity.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

There are few managers with good track record of good and reliable bounty management such as Yahoo62278, amazix, colorlessk of Bountyhive and the likes are best follow for good and paying bounty campaigns
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

There are few managers with good track record of good and reliable bounty management such as Yahoo62278, amazix, colorlessk of Bountyhive and the likes are best follow for good and paying bounty campaigns
that's right, those well known managers are only accepting good campaigns, they are indeed the best managers and they study about the project first before they accept the campaign.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: