Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign?  (Read 2922 times)
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

Already many communities and platform providers of quality projects and easier also if we follow the project on the platform, indeed we all must be very difficult to choose which projects are good with the many projects that are always popping up and the average also offers a good concept, so keep we see the team that is on the project to be more convinced its my opinion.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

Yeah, I agree with you @athiftammam2018. If the manager of the bounty is a trusted member of the forum, there will be some interest looking into the project. And that will lead to making further research into the project.
I do check at times on google search for ongoing ICOs, and make review on them.
RGMan

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Yeah, I agree with you @athiftammam2018. If the manager of the bounty is a trusted member of the forum, there will be some interest looking into the project. And that will lead to making further research into the project.
I do check at times on google search for ongoing ICOs, and make review on them.
Managers are also people and are not immune from mistakes! Easier to conduct your own painstaking analysis. And yes, of course, as someone wrote above, investors are also directed to the right side. So you need to keep track of their activities)
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

Thanks in advance.

Actually if you want to join bounty by just looking at who the manager is quite different if you want to join token sale needs to learn more about the project, My suggestion is a good manager Artezy (Indonesia have), Sylon, Colorcresk, Deadly etc, but did not rule out bounty without manager can be successful.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

I would rather join a token sale project, because only a great achievement can make the project successful, besides bounty has a great allocation as well
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

There are a number of aspects that need to be addressed before deciding to spend your own time on performing bounty tasks. In other words, the proposed project must go through your "face-control" to assess the financial attractiveness. In fact, you need to understand how much money you can ultimately be able to collect a particular project.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

I can get a good prize campaign seen from the prize manager first ..
and also see what percentage of gift accumulations are distributed ..
besides we see the progress of the project later how ..
because all must need confidence to follow the gift of ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:44:54 PM

Thanks in advance.

For me how to get a good project is to see who the project manager is, how his reputation, if you often search and often follow the development, then by itself you will know who the manager is good and can be trusted, I was also confused about this, but as time goes by and always follow and search, I'll know with my own good bounty manager and definitely will bring the project to success.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

pinkman12345 is a person who gives me great faith, a devoted and thoughtful person. You can view the topics created by him at the link :
 https: // bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=288496
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

I think this is entirely a chance, I think it is not right to participate in the award campaigns that many people participate in.
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

I am look for the rating on Icobench and who is the user create a topic, if you are the hero member, will be  high trust.
zhekad

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

I recommend looking at the rating "Ico bench". Also pay attention to the status of the project manager. Do not forget to look at the bounty in which more people join. Follow the subscription campaigns on the forum as they are selected more carefully. Study the team and the white paper of the project. Good luck with your choice. Take the number.
lllSERGEY

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

You need to analyze the project, see the ratings, the team, understand the idea of ​​the project and if all this inspires confidence - work! In general, I try to participate only in Blockchain projects.
oliviancool

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

I try first of all to pay attention to the active discussion of the campaign, because if the campaign is worthwhile, then it will be popular...
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Thanks in advance.

I think you need to be aware and know. campaigns are part of the investment. That's why, when you want to get involved in a campaign you should investigate it and analyze it. just as when you want to try to invest your money. the difference for a campaign is paid in a weekly stock form of the work. so however knowledge and experience must be included in every search and assessment.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

it is not so difficult and with experience it will be very easy for you to find a bounty company. it seems to me that it is best to focus on the documentation that is in the description of each project
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

in my opinion, it is best to focus on projects that have already become popular and have a lot of participants. I always look through the tops when I plan on participating in a bounty
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

Before selecting a bounty need to check their project and know about the team and bounty manager are the most important. How they are committed to their project and know previous history. Then it will be a great passive income
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

Bounty campaigns are very successful if they are maintain there bounty well like given all the details about bounty on there threads.and every bounty campaigns are depends on bountys manager how he deal we the participants and there queries.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

I search for bounties handled by trusted managers first and out of all those, I judge which campaigns will be more profitable. I also check icobench and icorating for finishing ICOs and see if they are running a campaign and join them. In that way, a reward is secured.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: