Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS  (Read 1677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alid (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:38 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 09:06:48 AM by Alid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baudetraket

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

Lol, no university will cooperate but nice try OP.

Btw this is the coin ANNouncement section of the forum. There is a token ANNouncement section.

You can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
Alid (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Lol, no university will cooperate but nice try OP.
It's mutually gain. We bring blockchain for education sphere.
More info will availible soon.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

I believe that such specific projects will have a niche. Student sausages, burgers, housing for these coins, I think that these coins will fit for this purposeful application.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

Idea is nice, but not new, just make website and everything new coin needs and try. Sure one day universities will use crypto and blockchain and this token have a chance to be ground floor of this, but to reach such goal you need to work a lot.
Alid (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Our whitepaper and website will be ready till the end of this week! Thanks for your attention.
MorenoBry

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

Do you plan to conduct ICO in the future? If so, when? I would like to be part of this project.
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

Do you plan to conduct ICO in the future? If so, when? I would like to be part of this project.
Yep, the project is pretty interesting in my opinion, I've did some research on it's WP before
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

There is a road map, an interesting idea, too, but I can not find a link to the website, maybe forgot to specify it?
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

The project is great. I enjoyed this project and I would like to participate. Good luck!
Egretia
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

The project is great. I enjoyed this project and I would like to participate. Good luck!
Egretia

Hope I can get into that bounty campaign that will be here, seems like it's pretty legit to participate
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

There is a road map, an interesting idea, too, but I can not find a link to the website, maybe forgot to specify it?
The project is quite new, it is only under development. I am sure that within a month there will be a website, and with it more information.
gabriella

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

I believe that such specific projects will have a niche. Student sausages, burgers, housing for these coins, I think that these coins will fit for this purposeful application.
That's would be awesome if you can use some coins to use in this kind of actions, in my mind, waiting eagerly for that
Yanina

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Do you have already workable MVP? If not, when exact do you plan to finish it? Thanks.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

The web site is under development, the project itself is still young, the site has not yet been finalized. There is a lot of information in the first post of this branch.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

The web site is under development, the project itself is still young, the site has not yet been finalized. There is a lot of information in the first post of this branch.
The good young projects making with that market conditions more rising I think and it can be really succesful in some future
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

And at what stage is the project? How many students are already included in this topic? As they say, each student has a free student's sausage.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

I have studied all the data provided, the project itself is in the planning stage, very soon there will be a website and a lot of new information.
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

Why did you decide to build your project on the Ethereum platform? After all, there are competitors such as Waves.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

Why did you decide to build your project on the Ethereum platform? After all, there are competitors such as Waves.
The Ethereum platform is time-tested, why take the risk and come up with something?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

The Ethereum platform is time-tested, why take the risk and come up with something?

Waves are by no means a competitor by ethereum platform.
I'm saying this because have you seen any project that becomes successful with waves dex?
At least being eth token, it has the chance to make it big.
Depends only with the dev team and its users.
But this coin, have they started with at least one university/college/school?
Better to start small to see if it will really attract students.
Because this project is not new anyway.
Allexandr

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

That's right, I don't understand why the platform and the Ethereum network are bad at all? After all, new technologies
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

sorry for my carelessness, but only I do not see any link in the announcement? do you have a link to the website,to your technical documentation,to social networks?

Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

Because project that non-connected with anything and working on it's own platform makes people imressed by it's success
gabriella

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

I have studied all the data provided, the project itself is in the planning stage, very soon there will be a website and a lot of new information.
New information and updates shows the work of devs team, so it's good to see something new and upcoming on this project
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

sorry for my carelessness, but only I do not see any link in the announcement? do you have a link to the website,to your technical documentation,to social networks?
I think it will be published after it will be ready, so it'll take some time for make it and fill with information
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Web site the project still is not present, apparently still not finalized. I want to know more about this project myself, it will have to wait a bit.
gabriella

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

Web site the project still is not present, apparently still not finalized. I want to know more about this project myself, it will have to wait a bit.
We have to be patient on new projects to make their represents really good, not just fast making websites without any useful information
Allexmdd

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

How many tokens have been issued in total, I'm also interested in information on the distribution, how many for sale? how much is a bounty company? how many will the project team have?
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

How many tokens have been issued in total, I'm also interested in information on the distribution, how many for sale? how much is a bounty company? how many will the project team have?
A total of 15 000 000 tokens were issued, 8% of them will go to the bounty company, which will consist of two rounds, the allocation of -3% and 5%

GuruBitov

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

A total of 15 000 000 tokens were issued, 8% of them will go to the bounty company, which will consist of two rounds, the allocation of -3% and 5%
it turns out that the bounty company will be allocated 1 200 000 tokens, do not you think that this is a lot?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

I'm saying this because have you seen any project that becomes successful with waves dex?
I'm absolutely agree with you, being a token on the erc-20 platform by ethereum already make it have some chances to be succeed
gabriella

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

it turns out that the bounty company will be allocated 1 200 000 tokens, do not you think that this is a lot?
Not so much, and this will diversify on many bounty hunters, so it won't be a lot at all
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

That's right, I don't understand why the platform and the Ethereum network are bad at all? After all, new technologies
It's not bad, huh. It already tested by many and many projects by using on their ICOs for their tokens
gabriella

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

I'm absolutely agree with you, being a token on the erc-20 platform by ethereum already make it have some chances to be succeed
Some projects of that platform are really perspective, so we can't deny that this also have some chances to be good
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

This is a lot, the participants of the bounty will receive too many tokens, their further actions can greatly affect the price of tokens, after their listing on crypto-currency exchanges.

MertinLyter

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

This is a lot, the participants of the bounty will receive too many tokens, their further actions can greatly affect the price of tokens, after their listing on crypto-currency exchanges.
8% of the total number of issued tokens is not so much, given that 5% will be issued in the closed bounty company, and only 3% in the open for all.
nonycinta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

This is a nice move from the development team. The greatest mountain I see for this project is getting universities to adopt it.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

I am sure that ICO will be launched in the coming months, I also want to become part of the project, because his idea is just brilliant.
HerousNeo

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

I am sure that ICO will be launched in the coming months, I also want to become part of the project, because his idea is just brilliant.
I am looking forward to the launch of the project web site, as well as information about ICO, I fell in love with this project, the idea is very relevant today.
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

any news? when will your site be ready? maybe you can tell us an approximate date, so that we know when to expect it

Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

I hope that it really will starts not much more then 1-2 month from now
habiman55

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

It looks very good.We look forward this project.Thank you.
gabriella

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

any news? when will your site be ready? maybe you can tell us an approximate date, so that we know when to expect it
It's good to suggest like it will be around one month for website, it's usual amount of time for doing that great
DoctorCripto

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

It's good to suggest like it will be around one month for website, it's usual amount of time for doing that great
It all depends on the functionality and design of the site, high-quality web sites are created for a very long time, as it is necessary to test it.
frommolo

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

Nice idea, but i think that most of universities wont to join this or any else project like this. But the futere is near so we will see. Good luck Smiley
keenan

Merit: 36

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Wy do you think, that studcoin is really needed this days? Did you talk already with universitets? Will they cooperate?
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

cryptocurrency for student courts. this new platform, what is the main flagship of this service platform? there are advantages to education.
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

Wy do you think, that studcoin is really needed this days? Did you talk already with universitets? Will they cooperate?
I think that the StudCoin project will become very relevant, even today, and in the future it will be extremely in demand.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

I think that the StudCoin project will become very relevant, even today, and in the future it will be extremely in demand.
Students it's more then 20% of people that living on the earth, so it's pretty useful project to make their life easier
HerousNeo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Students it's more then 20% of people that living on the earth, so it's pretty useful project to make their life easier
Of course, this project is designed for students, who are millions around the world. I want to wish StudCoin good luck.
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

Information is minimal, but even now we can draw conclusions about the future of the project. I like everything, the idea, the road map.
gabriella

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

Information is minimal, but even now we can draw conclusions about the future of the project. I like everything, the idea, the road map.
In my opinion roadmap should be more information filled, but I think that's it's not "musthave" option, though
DoctorCripto

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

I can't say that the road map is perfect, some details are worth adding. About the idea - I will not argue, it's actually pretty good.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

I can't say that the road map is perfect, some details are worth adding. About the idea - I will not argue, it's actually pretty good.
Idea that allows so much possibilities for students are always being good IMO
gabriella

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

Idea that allows so much possibilities for students are always being good IMO
For these days students are exists until about 25-28 years, and it's more than half of life, so it's very useful
Black Coffee

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Who is the student?
Where is this project for global or worldwide?
smartofgiving

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

I clearly see a purpose and utility in your project, if done correctly, this could be a huge success..kudos! I agree with the token distribution chart as well..Is any school already backing the project?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Who is the student?
Where is this project for global or worldwide?
What do you mean who is the student? Often we all become students also, when wanted to get second or third high education
IavanHer3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

I agree with you, to judge the project is still too early, still need to wait until they finish developing a website.
GyramCripto

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

What kind of road map is it, even if there are no dates, it is still very uncertain. I will bookmark this project and monitor its development.
NumBit765

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Guys, what is this project? What is its purpose? Very little information, help to understand.
gabriella

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

I clearly see a purpose and utility in your project, if done correctly, this could be a huge success..kudos! I agree with the token distribution chart as well..Is any school already backing the project?
I don't think that any school have enough mony to be sponsor of this project, for real, but maybe government can
IavanHer3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

I don't think that any school have enough mony to be sponsor of this project, for real, but maybe government can
There are many rich colleges and institutions, they certainly can be sponsors of this project, because the project has a prospect.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

I agree with you, to judge the project is still too early, still need to wait until they finish developing a website.
I think we can't judge it even after website is released, because on early stages it may look too simpe and misinformation
gabriella

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

There are many rich colleges and institutions, they certainly can be sponsors of this project, because the project has a prospect.
Maybe we can contact them for make a suggestion or invite to do that, but how do they believe us?
thedarkk

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

I like the idea and the project as a whole. Still, I have a question. How students will be able to spent their StudCoins? Will it be easy converted to fiat money or is it only aimed at being used in the cryptomarket, so to say?
Kolya786

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

I like the idea and the project as a whole. Still, I have a question. How students will be able to spent their StudCoins? Will it be easy converted to fiat money or is it only aimed at being used in the cryptomarket, so to say?
I didn't find any information on your question at all, I think the network will and will work with StudCoins easily, otherwise it is a failure.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

In my vision it's like it will be tradeable, but still is only for spending out on your needs that connected with the idea of a project
foppertc

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges are negotiating the Stud token listing with ? Whether including the exchange YOBIT or CoinExchange ?
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

It is good to see that there are banks that are using blockchain technology and I think your concept is good. I hope your project will be successful and will meet in a certain time. Good luck to you.
Egretia
gabriella

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges are negotiating the Stud token listing with ? Whether including the exchange YOBIT or CoinExchange ?
I think that yobit definetely will list this coin after ICO ends, it's too popular for these days
Faust91

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

I think that yobit definetely will list this coin after ICO ends, it's too popular for these days
I've heard that listing On the yobit cryptocurrency exchange could be a problem since they've tightened their rules for accepting coins.
henjhou

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

I think this project is very interesting and promising to be successful, because it has a good concept, good information and transparent in distributing tokens.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Everythings that are always visible. evese now, it give everyone the complete information
Also, the offer of the project look to be amazing.

GyramCripto

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

Everythings that are always visible. evese now, it give everyone the complete information
I can't say that the information is enough, I don't like that there are no dates in the road map, it's hard to understand when each of the points will be fulfilled.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

The way of present of the project is pretty good for customers by it's own conditions, easy to invest and use
gabriella

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

I am looking forward to the launch of the project web site, as well as information about ICO, I fell in love with this project, the idea is very relevant today.
This information will fill up with time, don't worry about that. I'd like to see a project after it's release though
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Will the project have its own mobile application? I think that students would appreciate the mobile application, as it would be students who would use it as much as possible.
Faust91

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Will the project have its own mobile application? I think that students would appreciate the mobile application, as it would be students who would use it as much as possible.
The roadmap indicates that the mobile application will be developed in the future. This is the positive side of the project.
foppertc

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

Like the idea and the team, it is good to target students as they are the future audience in cryptocurrencies, older generations are still not believing as younger generations... Cool
That's right, students - that's the way the audience that will support cryptocurrency in the future, many of them support cryptocurrencies now.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

It's good idea to make it, but I can't say if that would be really helpful if use the project in really big targets
gabriella

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

It's good idea to make it, but I can't say if that would be really helpful if use the project in really big targets
If they will do it, it's better to do it for both popular OS on smartphones, android and iOS, because it's important to don't limit people by using OS
Kolya786

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

Why are you going to freeze 17% of the issued tokens? What result do you expect?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

Why are you going to freeze 17% of the issued tokens? What result do you expect?
Projects usually freezing their tokens for saving it's value on the market for some long time, for allow them to develop it in better conditions
tsedor

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

Studcoin could sound daunting for many people but it could help alot for students in actuality, the idea of the project is awesome. Thumps up!
gabriella

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

Studcoin could sound daunting for many people but it could help alot for students in actuality, the idea of the project is awesome. Thumps up!
You right, the project is really inspiring and makes me believe that it will costs for an investment in ICO stage
Trina_Jeffr6554

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

Any Bounty Program? i want to join.
ajeshjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

Hi there, I am keen to know the status of the project. Is the App development complete? Would you guys also have an ICO?
MelnikBitok

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

Hi there, I am keen to know the status of the project. Is the App development complete? Would you guys also have an ICO?
No, at the moment, the development of the website is coming to an end, there is no information about token sales yet.
Allexmdd

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

Bounty program will be in the future, it will be allocated as much as 3% of the issued tokens, which is quite generous.
DoctorCripto

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Bounty program will be in the future, it will be allocated as much as 3% of the issued tokens, which is quite generous.
I looked at the table of token distribution, it States that there will be two bounty programs, one allocated 3%, and the other as much as 5%
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

I looked at the table of token distribution, it States that there will be two bounty programs, one allocated 3%, and the other as much as 5%
If I'm not mistaken, the bounty company, which is allocated 5% of the total number of tokens, will be held in closed mode.
gabriella

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

This is not so big difference for bounty hunters in my opinion, if that's not like from 3 to 10% percents difference, for sure
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

No, at the moment, the development of the website is coming to an end, there is no information about token sales yet.
This information will come to us for about one or two months closest to now, just wait a little bit
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

It's good enough that ethereum have it's own competitors for now, because without it won't need to develop anything
gabriella

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

This information will come to us for about one or two months closest to now, just wait a little bit
Going to wait patiently for new updates on this project by roadmap and WP
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

You got a listing on Yobit.  Huh Shocked

Are you sure this is good news? Usually there are not placed the most promising tokens. I hope this is only the beginning and your project will be successful

silvia76

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

Are you sure this is good news? Usually there are not placed the most promising tokens. I hope this is only the beginning and your project will be successful
And what you don't like cryptocurrency exchange Yobit ? There are many investors and traders, Yobit well suited for young projects.
PureHunter

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

I believe that this is a real breakthrough, the project does not even have its own website, and their tokens are already traded on the crypto-currency exchange, perhaps the project has strong partners.
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

if we get enough support i will go as public person  Cheesy and reveal my person.
GuruBitov

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

I believe that this is a real breakthrough, the project does not even have its own website, and their tokens are already traded on the crypto-currency exchange, perhaps the project has strong partners.
It is possible that the project has serious patrons, otherwise it is impossible to get to the crypto - currency exchanges, definitely-the potential of the project is available.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

If this listed on yobit doesn't means that it never will be listed on other exchanges, so we can't judge it for now
gabriella

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

And what you don't like cryptocurrency exchange Yobit ? There are many investors and traders, Yobit well suited for young projects.
Because it's pretty easy to get listed on yobit to any scam projects, but it's still good exchange I think
IavanHer3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

If this listed on yobit doesn't means that it never will be listed on other exchanges, so we can't judge it for now
I also think so, I think that each cryptocurrency exchange has its own terms for the listing of tokens, one adds them within 2-3 weeks, the other within 2 months.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

I also think so, I think that each cryptocurrency exchange has its own terms for the listing of tokens, one adds them within 2-3 weeks, the other within 2 months.
For me it's hard to understand why exactly some exchanges don't lists even really good tokens within a long time or even forever
gabriella

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

For me it's hard to understand why exactly some exchanges don't lists even really good tokens within a long time or even forever
There is maybe reasons that some exchanges don't wanted to lose their reputation about good altcoins only by adding untrusted coins
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Anyway it worths to congrat for all supporters having an exchange to trade rather than nothing. In personal opinion, Yobit still a good exchange I have traded with my SONO (Altcom) before it had been delisted.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
DoctorCripto

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

Token STUD has been traded on the stock exchange Yobit, I wanted to know whether he will participate in the service InvestBox?
Trina_Jeffr6554

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

Nice Project Any Bounty Program??
HerousNeo

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

The roadmap has information about the bounty of the company, it will be active, but there are no exact dates yet.
gabriella

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Anyway it worths to congrat for all supporters having an exchange to trade rather than nothing. In personal opinion, Yobit still a good exchange I have traded with my SONO (Altcom) before it had been delisted.
That's start of any token and coin from it's added to first exchange in my mind, so yep, I'm congratulate also
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

This is nice project..and good team..so what are you waiting for.??.please join with us..and growth up together..gooooo ENC..

With who are you talking? It's seems like u'r kidding, but okay, the team is working good now
BatistaCru

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

I would also like to join the bounty company of this project, it will be active in the middle of the summer, until this moment you need to prepare.
IavanHer3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

Will there be a minimum amount for which I will be able to purchase the project tokens, can I join the investors with the amount of$100?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

Yep, the strong partners makes it project more releasable than just projects without any support or just ICO
camric09

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Yep, the strong partners makes it project more releasable than just projects without any support or just ICO

You have a point, strong partners really make the project successful and support it financially.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Tyler86

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

Will there be a minimum amount for which I will be able to purchase the project tokens, can I join the investors with the amount of$100?
Tokens of the project, are already traded on a cryptocurrency exchange Yobit. There is no minimum amount for investment.
gabriella

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

You have a point, strong partners really make the project successful and support it financially.
You know that any project, if it even with bad idea if talk about anything, not this project have support by good sponsors it always have good chances to make much more quality product
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

Stud tokens are already traded on crypto-currency exchanges, your question is lost relevance. I'm wondering how the token will behave, will it rise in price in the coming months?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Tokens of the project, are already traded on a cryptocurrency exchange Yobit. There is no minimum amount for investment.
But what about maximal amount for one person? Or it isn't really need to limit that?
gabriella

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Stud tokens are already traded on crypto-currency exchanges, your question is lost relevance. I'm wondering how the token will behave, will it rise in price in the coming months?
Usually it's falling firstly month from going out on the exchanges about 50% value of ICO, so
DoctorCripto

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Usually it's falling firstly month from going out on the exchanges about 50% value of ICO, so
Yes, because many investors in a panic sell tokens, they do not know how to hold them, that is why they lose, instead of earning.
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

I just bought tokens worth $ 955, I hope that the administration of the project will not let me down, and in a couple of years will make me fabulously rich.
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

a promising project despite being still under development. Hope the website turns out to be great
Alid (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

Leonardo DiCaprio invests in cryptocurrency for students.
An employee of the Morgan Stanley Foundation said that their fund is going to invest in a new block project StudCoin. One of the investors of this fund is Leonardo DiCaprio. The idea of ​​a project that fosters the development of students around the world was liked by Leo. This is one of the few projects that will actually be applied now. The main idea of ​​the STUD coin is to replace the usual assessment in universities by encouraging real cryptocurrency. At the moment, StudCoin is traded in limited quantities only on the YoBit.net exchange (https://yobit.net/en/trade/STUD/BTC) as the project passes the testing stage but is already fully operational. Soon the project is going to go to the world level and listing on many exchanges. The project awaits incredible success and the growth of the coin x10-x30. The number of tokens is limited. Hurry up!
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

Yes, because many investors in a panic sell tokens, they do not know how to hold them, that is why they lose, instead of earning.
You right, many people can't handle anything for a little bit time for it make growth, so it's sad
gabriella

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

An employee of the Morgan Stanley Foundation said that their fund is going to invest in a new block project StudCoin. One of the investors of this fund is Leonardo DiCaprio. The idea of ​​a project that fosters the development of students around the world was liked by Leo. This is one of the few projects that will actually be applied now. The main idea of ​​the STUD coin is to replace the usual assessment in universities by encouraging real cryptocurrency. At the moment, StudCoin is traded in limited quantities only on the YoBit.net exchange (https://yobit.net/en/trade/STUD/BTC) as the project passes the testing stage but is already fully operational. Soon the project is going to go to the world level and listing on many exchanges. The project awaits incredible success and the growth of the coin x10-x30. The number of tokens is limited. Hurry up!

So inspiring iformation for me and any customer of that altcoin, thanks for share this Smiley
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

honestly i do not really like when studcoin go into yobit invesbox because yobit already many in fraud claim, it will affect the reputation of studcoin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
MariaHoume

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

So inspiring iformation for me and any customer of that altcoin, thanks for share this Smiley
You are doing everything right, it is necessary to attract famous people, this is the right marketing move, it always works positively.
Kolya786

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

honestly i do not really like when studcoin go into yobit invesbox because yobit already many in fraud claim, it will affect the reputation of studcoin
I do not want to argue with you, the reputation of the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not quite clean, but it does not make it less relevant than the others.
Kot Kotofej

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

I do not want to argue with you, the reputation of the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not quite clean, but it does not make it less relevant than the others.
This is custom marketing, The yobit exchange is one of the best, I personally have been trading on it for more than 1 year, but there is a lot of garbage, but also a lot of promising coins.

Zuhran

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

the project was announced only a couple of weeks ago, and the token is already traded on the exchange? interesting. Tell me, are you going to sell the tokens?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
KlounBit5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

the project was announced only a couple of weeks ago, and the token is already traded on the exchange? interesting. Tell me, are you going to sell the tokens?
Apparently the project was announced recently, but that does not mean that it was created 2 weeks ago, maybe over it trudjatsja her first year.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

It's just listing friend, that can't really affect on something reputation, if it will be also added on any more exchanges
gabriella

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

Apparently the project was announced recently, but that does not mean that it was created 2 weeks ago, maybe over it trudjatsja her first year.
For sure any project have big history behind it, behind the idea and the team, not just "once created" for no time
NumBit765

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges you like more than Yobit? Can't understand why the Yobit exchange is bad? There are many traders and not weak trading volumes.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges you like more than Yobit? Can't understand why the Yobit exchange is bad? There are many traders and not weak trading volumes.
That's not so  bad, but their support works exactly awful, I mean they don't solve the problems, even if anser on your ticket, in others this exchange is good
gabriella

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

That's not so  bad, but their support works exactly awful, I mean they don't solve the problems, even if anser on your ticket, in others this exchange is good
They have for their good reputation really fast withdraw, never had any problems with it though
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Ofcourse they will cooperate, and not only them, but many authorities will also cooperate and deal with that coin
gabriella

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

This is usual amount for this percentages, but the project idea makes it special for it's new customers
GyramCripto

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

Ofcourse they will cooperate, and not only them, but many authorities will also cooperate and deal with that coin
I also think that the project already has partners, this idea visited the owners for a reason, it is a working business with regular customers.
TimurBit

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

I wanted to know at what price StudCoin will compete on cryptocurrency exchanges? Does it make sense to invest in this coin now?
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:08:57 PM

I wanted to know at what price StudCoin will compete on cryptocurrency exchanges? Does it make sense to invest in this coin now?
Today, token STUD torguetsya price 0.00009893 BTC is quite cheap. If you watch the chart, the price has increased by 8% over the past week, it's good.
Kot Kotofej

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

Today, token STUD torguetsya price 0.00009893 BTC is quite cheap. If you watch the chart, the price has increased by 8% over the past week, it's good.

The Stud token appeared in the Yobit Investbox service, now you can get additional interest. Great news.

Zuhran

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

I understand it. but I can not understand whether the team will conduct ico? because the token is usually traded on the stock exchange after the ico

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Allexmdd

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

I understand it. but I can not understand whether the team will conduct ico? because the token is usually traded on the stock exchange after the ico
The ICO will no longer be available, the token is traded on cryptocurrency exchanges, you can buy it in free form.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

The ICO will no longer be available, the token is traded on cryptocurrency exchanges, you can buy it in free form.
That's good that always will be available on exchanges to buy or trade it, because it may growth high after some time
gabriella

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

As somebody said upper it will be already tradeable on some of exchanges, so let's turn on your savings for hold this tokens
IavanHer3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Somebody already used the service investbox? How much can you earn on it by investing in the investbox Stud?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

Somebody already used the service investbox? How much can you earn on it by investing in the investbox Stud?
This works only in percentages that will do it in conditions supported by yobit, so check the conditions on it's website
gabriella

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

For starting weeks this is very good increase in price, watch up in future multiply of price in close month
TimurBit

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

For starting weeks this is very good increase in price, watch up in future multiply of price in close month
Today, the price fell again, well that yesterday did not buy tokens, we will wait for the maximum bottom, and then buy and get rich:)
Kolya786

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

Today, the price fell again, well that yesterday did not buy tokens, we will wait for the maximum bottom, and then buy and get rich:)
The market situation is precarious, after the fall of Bitcoin, all the altcoins too, lose their value. It is too early to judge, the token Stud, it is too dependent on the market situation.
ASHUR

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Your coin is complete nonsense, the price is 0.00000001, even you can not remember, merge it into zero, it is not necessary to anyone, this Scam
ASHUR

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM
ASHUR

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

-78%
PureHunter

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

-78%
Experienced investors were ready for this, where did you see the price of the token grow before the site was launched?
GuruBitov

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

Your coin is complete nonsense, the price is 0.00000001, even you can not remember, merge it into zero, it is not necessary to anyone, this Scam
A great opportunity for all investors to purchase at the lowest prices, because even lower, the coin will not fall.
MertinLyter

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

The project is really interesting. It looks promising. It is impressive that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.
Booyahinc

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

How long is the IB on yobit expected to last?
KlounBit5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

How long is the IB on yobit expected to last?
Token Stud for more than 5 days trading on the stock exchange Yobit. Also, you can use the service Investbox and earn extra.
Hawk01

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

Just another scam using IB to lure investors.

Don't waste your time and money

SCAM SCAM SCAM  

1 sat soon Cool
Alesch

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

How much I hate you.
ASHUR

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

-96% I've seen the PAMP yesterday, so you coin supported Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
silvia76

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

I can see that opinions about the future of the project - are scattered, do you think it is worth investing in STUD now, while the price of a coin is so small?
GuruBitov

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

I can see that opinions about the future of the project - are scattered, do you think it is worth investing in STUD now, while the price of a coin is so small?
I can't say that STUD is doing well, I think bearish trend is to blame. Now all tokens are falling in price.
BatistaCru

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

To buy a coin, at the bottom, is always profitable, because it is unlikely to fall in price. On this, you can think about investing in STUD.
MelnikBitok

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

To buy a coin, at the bottom, is always profitable, because it is unlikely to fall in price. On this, you can think about investing in STUD.
Many experienced traders, that's what they do, buy the coin at the lowest prices and wait for its growth.
BatistaCru

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Who has already used the service Yobit Investbox, how much profit per day will bring this service?
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

yobit ? No, thank you  Smiley
NumBit765

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

yobit ? No, thank you  Smiley
You don't like yobit exchange? I'd like to know why. After all, this is a large cryptocurrency exchange, which brings together many traders and investors.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

I really like this kind of thread because I get very easy to read this thread and of course more quickly understand anything about this project, your thread design themed "full color" by using a very bright and striking colors. I will help you promote this project in my social account.
PureHunter

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

How are things with the price of the STUD token? Is investing in these tokens still relevant?
Evgenus

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

the project was announced only recently, and is already traded on the stock exchange. tell me when your token will be listed on other exchanges and on a coinmarket?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

Who agrees that it is inconvenient to study the project through the topic bitcointalk? I want to see the project site
MelnikBitok

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

the project was announced only recently, and is already traded on the stock exchange. tell me when your token will be listed on other exchanges and on a coinmarket?
Over time, the Stud token will appear on other crypto-currency exchanges, the project's website will soon appear. At least as promised to the administrators.
MertinLyter

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

Over time, the Stud token will appear on other crypto-currency exchanges, the project's website will soon appear. At least as promised to the administrators.
Yes, one cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not enough for normal trading, it is necessary to expand, whether negotiations with other exchanges are conducted?
Allexandr

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

Yes, one cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not enough for normal trading, it is necessary to expand, whether negotiations with other exchanges are conducted?
The yobit cryptocurrency exchange is just the beginning, I think the administration will not limit itself to just one exchange.
Tyler86

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

The yobit cryptocurrency exchange is just the beginning, I think the administration will not limit itself to just one exchange.
It all depends on the total size of the project, if it is in demand by the audience, the tokens will appear on many crypto-currency exchanges..
LewisMot

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

It all depends on the total size of the project, if it is in demand by the audience, the tokens will appear on many crypto-currency exchanges..
You understand that you need to agree on the listing of tokens on crypto-currency exchanges, just like that, the exchanges will not add tokens to themselves.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

What about other information about the project? Where can I download the Whitepaper or even information about the team that is running Studcoin?
Hawk01

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

For the people who think they could buy a dip:

SCAM COULD HAVE NO BOTTOM AT ALL  Grin

Just have a look at BRH  / PREX / BNS / TYV   and think twice before "investing" in such scam tokens at your own risk!
IavanHer3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Just have a look at BRH  / PREX / BNS / TYV   and think twice before "investing" in such scam tokens at your own risk!

Of course, the risks are very high, but still, the token fell very much in price, there is no place to fall further, so the risks are significantly reduced.
Hawk01

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Of course, the risks are very high, but still, the token fell very much in price, there is no place to fall further, so the risks are significantly reduced.

TYV and BRH are traded at 2-7 sat now and STUD still costs 70-90 sat.
So, there is  A LOT OF PLACE TO FALL DEEPER AND DEEPER  Cry
NumBit765

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Yeah, it's really not a pleasant situation. I still took a risk, and invested $ 300 in STUD, I really liked the idea of the project.
IavanHer3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

You all look on the negative side, Yes, the chances of falling from the tokens are there, but the chances to go up are also present
Allexmdd

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

I have 2 questions: When will the development of the website be finished? How do you plan to distribute the funds collected after the token sale?
MariaHoume

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

I have 2 questions: When will the development of the website be finished? How do you plan to distribute the funds collected after the token sale?
Distribution of funds collected, you can see in 1 post of this branch, there is all the information.
MertinLyter

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

Distribution of funds collected, you can see in 1 post of this branch, there is all the information.
A huge part of the collected funds will go to marketing, this is the right step, because advertising is necessary for every project.
Viktor2211

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

Dev, your emission is 15 M for you whitepaper, but in 11:20 am today 16 M coins was sell and buy😂 We understand that wp is not true, but i think if you pump it you can have a more hype on yobit and sell more coins, you can did alternative to LIZA because many people not trust in yobit coins. Please make your project more global in yobit, you can earn a more money!) i think. There is no sense to sell your coins in market orders for this cheap price, you can earn more and more and can give earn to other people. Your investbox is 5% per day, but price was drop 100% , but you can have more hype if price will stay sometimes or go up, like LIZA.  Please develop your project. It is favorable for all.
Kolya786

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

A huge part of the collected funds will go to marketing, this is the right step, because advertising is necessary for every project.
Where did you find this information? Prompt, or give the link? I would also like to study the project in more detail.
GyramCripto

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Where did you find this information? Prompt, or give the link? I would also like to study the project in more detail.
I will give you a clear and understandable answer, all the information is in 1 post of this topic, you will find any answer there..
Faust91

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

Anyone use the service Yobit Investbox, is it generally profitable? What percentage of profit per month is obtained?
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

What specifically way does a student can earn here in your Studcoin app? Is this like a part-time job for them? And what would be their benefits aside from earning money? Is there anything that they can learn with it?

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
TimurBit

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

Anyone use the service Yobit Investbox, is it generally profitable? What percentage of profit per month is obtained?
It's very simple, buy tokens on Yobit and invest them, while receiving a daily increase, here's the linkhttps://yobit.net/en/investbox/
silvia76

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

It's very simple, buy tokens on Yobit and invest them, while receiving a daily increase, here's the linkhttps://yobit.net/en/investbox/
Is there a minimum amount of tokens to participate in InvestBox? How much profit will I get?
Hawk01

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

Dev, your emission is 15 M for you whitepaper, but in 11:20 am today 16 M coins was sell and buy😂 We understand that wp is not true, but i think if you pump it you can have a more hype on yobit and sell more coins, you can did alternative to LIZA because many people not trust in yobit coins. Please make your project more global in yobit, you can earn a more money!) i think. There is no sense to sell your coins in market orders for this cheap price, you can earn more and more and can give earn to other people. Your investbox is 5% per day, but price was drop 100% , but you can have more hype if price will stay sometimes or go up, like LIZA.  Please develop your project. It is favorable for all.

This scammer doesn't care for anything.
Its the same story again.
He lists his scams one buy one, creates fake WPs with anonimous devs, opens the 5% IB, imitates the fake volumes and finally, dumping his sh*tcoins AT ANY PRICE!  Cry
Have a look at BRH, TYV, STUD, now its BUDDY.
I wish this dog will die in pain soon with all the money stolen from naive investors.
Viktor2211

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

Yes, i see it. Hi is idiot, because he sell only 50% his coins now, other 50 % in this adress : https://etherscan.io/address/0xbfcc8f2f77ddd506782921a0d6207012820dfa13 . he dump it, and dont use his brain, that he can earn more money. 7.5 M (50% of coins) = 0.7 btc with this price. But if he dont dump, we can earn money and he too, but he is idiot Sad
sagybtc

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

any official announcement for any other exchange for trade?
sagybtc

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

what is returns in investbox on Yobit?
rentier

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

StudCoin scam
Hawk01

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

wow, from 100,000 to 2 sat in 2 weeks, that is a world record  

STUD is the King of Scams   Grin

i wish the 'dev' and all its promoters to burn in hell with all the money stolen
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: