Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS  (Read 1677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GyramCripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Information is minimal, but even now we can draw conclusions about the future of the project. I like everything, the idea, the road map.
I can't say that the road map is perfect, some details are worth adding. About the idea - I will not argue, it's actually pretty good.
What kind of road map is it, even if there are no dates, it is still very uncertain. I will bookmark this project and monitor its development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NumBit765

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Guys, what is this project? What is its purpose? Very little information, help to understand.
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

I clearly see a purpose and utility in your project, if done correctly, this could be a huge success..kudos! I agree with the token distribution chart as well..Is any school already backing the project?
I don't think that any school have enough mony to be sponsor of this project, for real, but maybe government can
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

I clearly see a purpose and utility in your project, if done correctly, this could be a huge success..kudos! I agree with the token distribution chart as well..Is any school already backing the project?
I don't think that any school have enough mony to be sponsor of this project, for real, but maybe government can
There are many rich colleges and institutions, they certainly can be sponsors of this project, because the project has a prospect.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Information is minimal, but even now we can draw conclusions about the future of the project. I like everything, the idea, the road map.
I agree with you, to judge the project is still too early, still need to wait until they finish developing a website.
I think we can't judge it even after website is released, because on early stages it may look too simpe and misinformation
gabriella

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

There are many rich colleges and institutions, they certainly can be sponsors of this project, because the project has a prospect.
Maybe we can contact them for make a suggestion or invite to do that, but how do they believe us?
thedarkk

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

I like the idea and the project as a whole. Still, I have a question. How students will be able to spent their StudCoins? Will it be easy converted to fiat money or is it only aimed at being used in the cryptomarket, so to say?
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

I like the idea and the project as a whole. Still, I have a question. How students will be able to spent their StudCoins? Will it be easy converted to fiat money or is it only aimed at being used in the cryptomarket, so to say?
I didn't find any information on your question at all, I think the network will and will work with StudCoins easily, otherwise it is a failure.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

In my vision it's like it will be tradeable, but still is only for spending out on your needs that connected with the idea of a project
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges are negotiating the Stud token listing with ? Whether including the exchange YOBIT or CoinExchange ?
Janasey

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

It is good to see that there are banks that are using blockchain technology and I think your concept is good. I hope your project will be successful and will meet in a certain time. Good luck to you.
Egretia
gabriella

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges are negotiating the Stud token listing with ? Whether including the exchange YOBIT or CoinExchange ?
I think that yobit definetely will list this coin after ICO ends, it's too popular for these days
Faust91

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

I think that yobit definetely will list this coin after ICO ends, it's too popular for these days
I've heard that listing On the yobit cryptocurrency exchange could be a problem since they've tightened their rules for accepting coins.
henjhou

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

I think this project is very interesting and promising to be successful, because it has a good concept, good information and transparent in distributing tokens.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Everythings that are always visible. evese now, it give everyone the complete information
Also, the offer of the project look to be amazing.

GyramCripto

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

Everythings that are always visible. evese now, it give everyone the complete information
I can't say that the information is enough, I don't like that there are no dates in the road map, it's hard to understand when each of the points will be fulfilled.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

The way of present of the project is pretty good for customers by it's own conditions, easy to invest and use
gabriella

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

Do you plan to conduct ICO in the future? If so, when? I would like to be part of this project.
I am sure that ICO will be launched in the coming months, I also want to become part of the project, because his idea is just brilliant.
I am looking forward to the launch of the project web site, as well as information about ICO, I fell in love with this project, the idea is very relevant today.
This information will fill up with time, don't worry about that. I'd like to see a project after it's release though
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Will the project have its own mobile application? I think that students would appreciate the mobile application, as it would be students who would use it as much as possible.
Faust91

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Will the project have its own mobile application? I think that students would appreciate the mobile application, as it would be students who would use it as much as possible.
The roadmap indicates that the mobile application will be developed in the future. This is the positive side of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: