Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS  (Read 1677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Will there be a minimum amount for which I will be able to purchase the project tokens, can I join the investors with the amount of$100?
Tokens of the project, are already traded on a cryptocurrency exchange Yobit. There is no minimum amount for investment.
But what about maximal amount for one person? Or it isn't really need to limit that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Will there be a minimum amount for which I will be able to purchase the project tokens, can I join the investors with the amount of$100?
Stud tokens are already traded on crypto-currency exchanges, your question is lost relevance. I'm wondering how the token will behave, will it rise in price in the coming months?
Usually it's falling firstly month from going out on the exchanges about 50% value of ICO, so
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Stud tokens are already traded on crypto-currency exchanges, your question is lost relevance. I'm wondering how the token will behave, will it rise in price in the coming months?
Usually it's falling firstly month from going out on the exchanges about 50% value of ICO, so
Yes, because many investors in a panic sell tokens, they do not know how to hold them, that is why they lose, instead of earning.
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

I just bought tokens worth $ 955, I hope that the administration of the project will not let me down, and in a couple of years will make me fabulously rich.
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

a promising project despite being still under development. Hope the website turns out to be great
Alid (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

Leonardo DiCaprio invests in cryptocurrency for students.
An employee of the Morgan Stanley Foundation said that their fund is going to invest in a new block project StudCoin. One of the investors of this fund is Leonardo DiCaprio. The idea of ​​a project that fosters the development of students around the world was liked by Leo. This is one of the few projects that will actually be applied now. The main idea of ​​the STUD coin is to replace the usual assessment in universities by encouraging real cryptocurrency. At the moment, StudCoin is traded in limited quantities only on the YoBit.net exchange (https://yobit.net/en/trade/STUD/BTC) as the project passes the testing stage but is already fully operational. Soon the project is going to go to the world level and listing on many exchanges. The project awaits incredible success and the growth of the coin x10-x30. The number of tokens is limited. Hurry up!
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

Yes, because many investors in a panic sell tokens, they do not know how to hold them, that is why they lose, instead of earning.
You right, many people can't handle anything for a little bit time for it make growth, so it's sad
gabriella

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

An employee of the Morgan Stanley Foundation said that their fund is going to invest in a new block project StudCoin. One of the investors of this fund is Leonardo DiCaprio. The idea of ​​a project that fosters the development of students around the world was liked by Leo. This is one of the few projects that will actually be applied now. The main idea of ​​the STUD coin is to replace the usual assessment in universities by encouraging real cryptocurrency. At the moment, StudCoin is traded in limited quantities only on the YoBit.net exchange (https://yobit.net/en/trade/STUD/BTC) as the project passes the testing stage but is already fully operational. Soon the project is going to go to the world level and listing on many exchanges. The project awaits incredible success and the growth of the coin x10-x30. The number of tokens is limited. Hurry up!

So inspiring iformation for me and any customer of that altcoin, thanks for share this Smiley
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

honestly i do not really like when studcoin go into yobit invesbox because yobit already many in fraud claim, it will affect the reputation of studcoin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
MariaHoume

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

So inspiring iformation for me and any customer of that altcoin, thanks for share this Smiley
You are doing everything right, it is necessary to attract famous people, this is the right marketing move, it always works positively.
Kolya786

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

honestly i do not really like when studcoin go into yobit invesbox because yobit already many in fraud claim, it will affect the reputation of studcoin
I do not want to argue with you, the reputation of the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not quite clean, but it does not make it less relevant than the others.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

I do not want to argue with you, the reputation of the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not quite clean, but it does not make it less relevant than the others.
This is custom marketing, The yobit exchange is one of the best, I personally have been trading on it for more than 1 year, but there is a lot of garbage, but also a lot of promising coins.

Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

the project was announced only a couple of weeks ago, and the token is already traded on the exchange? interesting. Tell me, are you going to sell the tokens?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

the project was announced only a couple of weeks ago, and the token is already traded on the exchange? interesting. Tell me, are you going to sell the tokens?
Apparently the project was announced recently, but that does not mean that it was created 2 weeks ago, maybe over it trudjatsja her first year.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:53 PM

It's just listing friend, that can't really affect on something reputation, if it will be also added on any more exchanges
gabriella

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

Apparently the project was announced recently, but that does not mean that it was created 2 weeks ago, maybe over it trudjatsja her first year.
For sure any project have big history behind it, behind the idea and the team, not just "once created" for no time
NumBit765

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges you like more than Yobit? Can't understand why the Yobit exchange is bad? There are many traders and not weak trading volumes.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

What cryptocurrency exchanges you like more than Yobit? Can't understand why the Yobit exchange is bad? There are many traders and not weak trading volumes.
That's not so  bad, but their support works exactly awful, I mean they don't solve the problems, even if anser on your ticket, in others this exchange is good
gabriella

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

That's not so  bad, but their support works exactly awful, I mean they don't solve the problems, even if anser on your ticket, in others this exchange is good
They have for their good reputation really fast withdraw, never had any problems with it though
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Wy do you think, that studcoin is really needed this days? Did you talk already with universitets? Will they cooperate?
Ofcourse they will cooperate, and not only them, but many authorities will also cooperate and deal with that coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: