Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS  (Read 1677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

Why did you decide to build your project on the Ethereum platform? After all, there are competitors such as Waves.
The Ethereum platform is time-tested, why take the risk and come up with something?

Waves are by no means a competitor by ethereum platform.
I'm saying this because have you seen any project that becomes successful with waves dex?
At least being eth token, it has the chance to make it big.
Depends only with the dev team and its users.
But this coin, have they started with at least one university/college/school?
Better to start small to see if it will really attract students.
Because this project is not new anyway.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Allexandr

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

Why did you decide to build your project on the Ethereum platform? After all, there are competitors such as Waves.
The Ethereum platform is time-tested, why take the risk and come up with something?
That's right, I don't understand why the platform and the Ethereum network are bad at all? After all, new technologies
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

sorry for my carelessness, but only I do not see any link in the announcement? do you have a link to the website,to your technical documentation,to social networks?

Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

Because project that non-connected with anything and working on it's own platform makes people imressed by it's success
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

I have studied all the data provided, the project itself is in the planning stage, very soon there will be a website and a lot of new information.
New information and updates shows the work of devs team, so it's good to see something new and upcoming on this project
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

sorry for my carelessness, but only I do not see any link in the announcement? do you have a link to the website,to your technical documentation,to social networks?
I think it will be published after it will be ready, so it'll take some time for make it and fill with information
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Web site the project still is not present, apparently still not finalized. I want to know more about this project myself, it will have to wait a bit.
gabriella

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

Web site the project still is not present, apparently still not finalized. I want to know more about this project myself, it will have to wait a bit.
We have to be patient on new projects to make their represents really good, not just fast making websites without any useful information
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

How many tokens have been issued in total, I'm also interested in information on the distribution, how many for sale? how much is a bounty company? how many will the project team have?
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

How many tokens have been issued in total, I'm also interested in information on the distribution, how many for sale? how much is a bounty company? how many will the project team have?
A total of 15 000 000 tokens were issued, 8% of them will go to the bounty company, which will consist of two rounds, the allocation of -3% and 5%

GuruBitov

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

A total of 15 000 000 tokens were issued, 8% of them will go to the bounty company, which will consist of two rounds, the allocation of -3% and 5%
it turns out that the bounty company will be allocated 1 200 000 tokens, do not you think that this is a lot?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

I'm saying this because have you seen any project that becomes successful with waves dex?
I'm absolutely agree with you, being a token on the erc-20 platform by ethereum already make it have some chances to be succeed
gabriella

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

it turns out that the bounty company will be allocated 1 200 000 tokens, do not you think that this is a lot?
Not so much, and this will diversify on many bounty hunters, so it won't be a lot at all
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

That's right, I don't understand why the platform and the Ethereum network are bad at all? After all, new technologies
It's not bad, huh. It already tested by many and many projects by using on their ICOs for their tokens
gabriella

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

I'm absolutely agree with you, being a token on the erc-20 platform by ethereum already make it have some chances to be succeed
Some projects of that platform are really perspective, so we can't deny that this also have some chances to be good
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

This is a lot, the participants of the bounty will receive too many tokens, their further actions can greatly affect the price of tokens, after their listing on crypto-currency exchanges.

MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

This is a lot, the participants of the bounty will receive too many tokens, their further actions can greatly affect the price of tokens, after their listing on crypto-currency exchanges.
8% of the total number of issued tokens is not so much, given that 5% will be issued in the closed bounty company, and only 3% in the open for all.
nonycinta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

This is a nice move from the development team. The greatest mountain I see for this project is getting universities to adopt it.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

Do you plan to conduct ICO in the future? If so, when? I would like to be part of this project.
I am sure that ICO will be launched in the coming months, I also want to become part of the project, because his idea is just brilliant.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

Do you plan to conduct ICO in the future? If so, when? I would like to be part of this project.
I am sure that ICO will be launched in the coming months, I also want to become part of the project, because his idea is just brilliant.
I am looking forward to the launch of the project web site, as well as information about ICO, I fell in love with this project, the idea is very relevant today.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: