Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS  (Read 1677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LewisMot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

The yobit cryptocurrency exchange is just the beginning, I think the administration will not limit itself to just one exchange.
It all depends on the total size of the project, if it is in demand by the audience, the tokens will appear on many crypto-currency exchanges..
You understand that you need to agree on the listing of tokens on crypto-currency exchanges, just like that, the exchanges will not add tokens to themselves.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

What about other information about the project? Where can I download the Whitepaper or even information about the team that is running Studcoin?
Hawk01

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

For the people who think they could buy a dip:

SCAM COULD HAVE NO BOTTOM AT ALL  Grin

Just have a look at BRH  / PREX / BNS / TYV   and think twice before "investing" in such scam tokens at your own risk!
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Just have a look at BRH  / PREX / BNS / TYV   and think twice before "investing" in such scam tokens at your own risk!

Of course, the risks are very high, but still, the token fell very much in price, there is no place to fall further, so the risks are significantly reduced.
Hawk01

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

Of course, the risks are very high, but still, the token fell very much in price, there is no place to fall further, so the risks are significantly reduced.

TYV and BRH are traded at 2-7 sat now and STUD still costs 70-90 sat.
So, there is  A LOT OF PLACE TO FALL DEEPER AND DEEPER  Cry
NumBit765

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Yeah, it's really not a pleasant situation. I still took a risk, and invested $ 300 in STUD, I really liked the idea of the project.
IavanHer3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

You all look on the negative side, Yes, the chances of falling from the tokens are there, but the chances to go up are also present
Allexmdd

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

I have 2 questions: When will the development of the website be finished? How do you plan to distribute the funds collected after the token sale?
MariaHoume

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

I have 2 questions: When will the development of the website be finished? How do you plan to distribute the funds collected after the token sale?
Distribution of funds collected, you can see in 1 post of this branch, there is all the information.
MertinLyter

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

Distribution of funds collected, you can see in 1 post of this branch, there is all the information.
A huge part of the collected funds will go to marketing, this is the right step, because advertising is necessary for every project.
Viktor2211

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

Dev, your emission is 15 M for you whitepaper, but in 11:20 am today 16 M coins was sell and buy😂 We understand that wp is not true, but i think if you pump it you can have a more hype on yobit and sell more coins, you can did alternative to LIZA because many people not trust in yobit coins. Please make your project more global in yobit, you can earn a more money!) i think. There is no sense to sell your coins in market orders for this cheap price, you can earn more and more and can give earn to other people. Your investbox is 5% per day, but price was drop 100% , but you can have more hype if price will stay sometimes or go up, like LIZA.  Please develop your project. It is favorable for all.
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

A huge part of the collected funds will go to marketing, this is the right step, because advertising is necessary for every project.
Where did you find this information? Prompt, or give the link? I would also like to study the project in more detail.
GyramCripto

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Where did you find this information? Prompt, or give the link? I would also like to study the project in more detail.
I will give you a clear and understandable answer, all the information is in 1 post of this topic, you will find any answer there..
Faust91

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

Anyone use the service Yobit Investbox, is it generally profitable? What percentage of profit per month is obtained?
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

What specifically way does a student can earn here in your Studcoin app? Is this like a part-time job for them? And what would be their benefits aside from earning money? Is there anything that they can learn with it?

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

Anyone use the service Yobit Investbox, is it generally profitable? What percentage of profit per month is obtained?
It's very simple, buy tokens on Yobit and invest them, while receiving a daily increase, here's the linkhttps://yobit.net/en/investbox/
silvia76

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

It's very simple, buy tokens on Yobit and invest them, while receiving a daily increase, here's the linkhttps://yobit.net/en/investbox/
Is there a minimum amount of tokens to participate in InvestBox? How much profit will I get?
Hawk01

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

Dev, your emission is 15 M for you whitepaper, but in 11:20 am today 16 M coins was sell and buy😂 We understand that wp is not true, but i think if you pump it you can have a more hype on yobit and sell more coins, you can did alternative to LIZA because many people not trust in yobit coins. Please make your project more global in yobit, you can earn a more money!) i think. There is no sense to sell your coins in market orders for this cheap price, you can earn more and more and can give earn to other people. Your investbox is 5% per day, but price was drop 100% , but you can have more hype if price will stay sometimes or go up, like LIZA.  Please develop your project. It is favorable for all.

This scammer doesn't care for anything.
Its the same story again.
He lists his scams one buy one, creates fake WPs with anonimous devs, opens the 5% IB, imitates the fake volumes and finally, dumping his sh*tcoins AT ANY PRICE!  Cry
Have a look at BRH, TYV, STUD, now its BUDDY.
I wish this dog will die in pain soon with all the money stolen from naive investors.
Viktor2211

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

Yes, i see it. Hi is idiot, because he sell only 50% his coins now, other 50 % in this adress : https://etherscan.io/address/0xbfcc8f2f77ddd506782921a0d6207012820dfa13 . he dump it, and dont use his brain, that he can earn more money. 7.5 M (50% of coins) = 0.7 btc with this price. But if he dont dump, we can earn money and he too, but he is idiot Sad
sagybtc

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

any official announcement for any other exchange for trade?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: