Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS  (Read 1677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

if we get enough support i will go as public person  Cheesy and reveal my person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GuruBitov

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

I believe that this is a real breakthrough, the project does not even have its own website, and their tokens are already traded on the crypto-currency exchange, perhaps the project has strong partners.
It is possible that the project has serious patrons, otherwise it is impossible to get to the crypto - currency exchanges, definitely-the potential of the project is available.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

You got a listing on Yobit.  Huh Shocked

Are you sure this is good news? Usually there are not placed the most promising tokens. I hope this is only the beginning and your project will be successful
If this listed on yobit doesn't means that it never will be listed on other exchanges, so we can't judge it for now
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Are you sure this is good news? Usually there are not placed the most promising tokens. I hope this is only the beginning and your project will be successful
And what you don't like cryptocurrency exchange Yobit ? There are many investors and traders, Yobit well suited for young projects.
Because it's pretty easy to get listed on yobit to any scam projects, but it's still good exchange I think
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

If this listed on yobit doesn't means that it never will be listed on other exchanges, so we can't judge it for now
I also think so, I think that each cryptocurrency exchange has its own terms for the listing of tokens, one adds them within 2-3 weeks, the other within 2 months.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

I also think so, I think that each cryptocurrency exchange has its own terms for the listing of tokens, one adds them within 2-3 weeks, the other within 2 months.
For me it's hard to understand why exactly some exchanges don't lists even really good tokens within a long time or even forever
gabriella

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

For me it's hard to understand why exactly some exchanges don't lists even really good tokens within a long time or even forever
There is maybe reasons that some exchanges don't wanted to lose their reputation about good altcoins only by adding untrusted coins
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Anyway it worths to congrat for all supporters having an exchange to trade rather than nothing. In personal opinion, Yobit still a good exchange I have traded with my SONO (Altcom) before it had been delisted.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

Token STUD has been traded on the stock exchange Yobit, I wanted to know whether he will participate in the service InvestBox?
Trina_Jeffr6554

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

Nice Project Any Bounty Program??
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

The roadmap has information about the bounty of the company, it will be active, but there are no exact dates yet.
gabriella

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Anyway it worths to congrat for all supporters having an exchange to trade rather than nothing. In personal opinion, Yobit still a good exchange I have traded with my SONO (Altcom) before it had been delisted.
That's start of any token and coin from it's added to first exchange in my mind, so yep, I'm congratulate also
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

This is nice project..and good team..so what are you waiting for.??.please join with us..and growth up together..gooooo ENC..

With who are you talking? It's seems like u'r kidding, but okay, the team is working good now
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

I would also like to join the bounty company of this project, it will be active in the middle of the summer, until this moment you need to prepare.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

Will there be a minimum amount for which I will be able to purchase the project tokens, can I join the investors with the amount of$100?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

I believe that this is a real breakthrough, the project does not even have its own website, and their tokens are already traded on the crypto-currency exchange, perhaps the project has strong partners.
Yep, the strong partners makes it project more releasable than just projects without any support or just ICO
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Yep, the strong partners makes it project more releasable than just projects without any support or just ICO

You have a point, strong partners really make the project successful and support it financially.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

Will there be a minimum amount for which I will be able to purchase the project tokens, can I join the investors with the amount of$100?
Tokens of the project, are already traded on a cryptocurrency exchange Yobit. There is no minimum amount for investment.
gabriella

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

You have a point, strong partners really make the project successful and support it financially.
You know that any project, if it even with bad idea if talk about anything, not this project have support by good sponsors it always have good chances to make much more quality product
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

Stud tokens are already traded on crypto-currency exchanges, your question is lost relevance. I'm wondering how the token will behave, will it rise in price in the coming months?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: