Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10484 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Healthcare and blockchain are a great combo, you go guys

I’ve been saying this for a while the ability for blockchain to store data securely and distributed in a way that your data is your data seems to be such a good fit for something like medical data and I’m surprised it’s still not a bigger deal yet

Yes, blockchain will help in keeping data safe yet available to everyone (if user agrees to share) around the world and that can help in lot of research.

I am a strong believer that the blockchain would really solve major problems in the health sectors. especially when it comes to sharing data and and using it securely.

Blockchain brings security and transparency to play when it's involved in any process so be rest assured that it will definitely change what data usage has been know for.
odin_toolSss

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

There can be success, if all the stated truth. But how can this be checked?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

Not sure about that and i think the team should consider releasing such information for the community to see as many has asked about it, the update of which will boost the community even further, so they should fix the needed issue, that's if any and deliver to investors, its always nice to have a good means of communication between both parties involved

Is this still the private sale phase or the main ico.. If it's the private sale, i doubt if there would be any live counter or detail about the sale but they should give us update if it is the main sale.

It’s in the presale stage so it’s not a private sale, the minimum buy in however is 5 ETH so it’s quite similar to a private sale in terms of entry requirements. Because the minimum investment at this stage is quite high it would be interesting to see if they have raised a sizeable amount already.

So Aimedis team still into pre-sale? Any ideas when the main sale is going to start? I will try to  search the dates but if anyone have idea then please update here.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?
Now only have to raise 5eth minimum that I didn't understand. I guess you are talking about ICO progress? Do you mean to say they are near to their target?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

I keep the tokens always at least 1 year, because then in my country, the profits are tax-free. so I will do it here too, because I expect a good price increase after the first year

You have to consider that the prices also change a year latter. I was part of an ico that is a year later and the price did not raise an inch lol. I guess it would depend on the team and the project.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

Not sure about that and i think the team should consider releasing such information for the community to see as many has asked about it, the update of which will boost the community even further, so they should fix the needed issue, that's if any and deliver to investors, its always nice to have a good means of communication between both parties involved

Is this still the private sale phase or the main ico.. If it's the private sale, i doubt if there would be any live counter or detail about the sale but they should give us update if it is the main sale.

It’s in the presale stage so it’s not a private sale, the minimum buy in however is 5 ETH so it’s quite similar to a private sale in terms of entry requirements. Because the minimum investment at this stage is quite high it would be interesting to see if they have raised a sizeable amount already.

So Aimedis team still into pre-sale? Any ideas when the main sale is going to start? I will try to  search the dates but if anyone have idea then please update here.

According to the ICO page, Aimedis is still in Pre-ICO and it will end in 15 days and 8 hours. Up to now, they raised over 5 million $.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

According to the ICO page, Aimedis is still in Pre-ICO and it will end in 15 days and 8 hours. Up to now, they raised over 5 million $.

oh..wow..never knew,is the minimum requirement not too high for a pre sale. Now i am more curious to see the progress of the pre sale and how it is going.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

oh..wow..never knew,is the minimum requirement not too high for a pre sale. Now i am more curious to see the progress of the pre sale and how it is going.

Very high result for the Pre-ICO that hasn't even ended yet. I imagine how much they will raise during the main stage of ICO.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

I keep the tokens always at least 1 year, because then in my country, the profits are tax-free. so I will do it here too, because I expect a good price increase after the first year

That's cool. I wish my country also make income from crypto tax-free. As of now it's not coming under any tax benefits. I have to pay 30% tax.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

That's cool. I wish my country also make income from crypto tax-free. As of now it's not coming under any tax benefits. I have to pay 30% tax.

If only profits were tax free. we have a threshold for investment profit before tax is paid.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
RyCriptoC

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy

Yeah, that's right. 25% dividend after one year. Plus by that time Aimedis platform will be almost fully functional and that will help token value to grow up.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

If only profits were tax free. we have a threshold for investment profit before tax is paid.

Looks like many countries treating Crypto like share market which is good. Most of the countries don't even allow investment in crypto (due to money laundering issues).
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Healthcare and blockchain are a great combo, you go guys

I’ve been saying this for a while the ability for blockchain to store data securely and distributed in a way that your data is your data seems to be such a good fit for something like medical data and I’m surprised it’s still not a bigger deal yet

Yes, blockchain will help in keeping data safe yet available to everyone (if user agrees to share) around the world and that can help in lot of research.

I am a strong believer that the blockchain would really solve major problems in the health sectors. especially when it comes to sharing data and and using it securely.

well i see the blockchain as a way of making data secured and available to all but AIMEDIS is doing more they are also going to use AI to make sense of the health data

Data security measures can be done with blockchain technology, with Medical assisting in the health field and this will later provide solutions in hospitals.

whether it now or later health sector need such innovation i hope aimedis succeed in making our health sector better because we all know how important it is.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

Did you guys know that they are doing a tour around the Asia? and you can actually meet them their, it is amazing as they will meet new investors and spread the project around Asia.

Check out the tweet here to know exactly where you can find them: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1022431689094692864.
Corleone100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

"We deliver in all of these areas through our aimedis ecosystem - bringing patients the services they want quickly, easily and efficiently."  - Sounding good this Smiley

they have all the reason to succeed, combining AI, blockchain, and health is something to watch out for. hopefully they will pull this off

Yeah... Aimedis is a strong project with a great vision for the health sector. They should be at the fore front with other blockchain health projects.
Aimedis is going to be one of the biggest blockchain project in the world because it has to do with the health sector. I hope they implement all their ideas.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

30% for crypto also? I thought its only for short term capital gains. On the otherhand, its nice to see some countries are offering tax free profits in the long run.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Looks like many countries treating Crypto like share market which is good. Most of the countries don't even allow investment in crypto (due to money laundering issues).

That means crypto is becoming popular and widely started acceptable which is a good news. People should be legit to save this further.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

Here is where you can find AiMedis in Hanoi, Hong Kong, Macao, Seoul & Tokyo between the 28th July and the 5th August. Check twitter for more details:
https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1022431689094692864?s=19
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

So basically there will be no private sale, just the pre-sale and then the actual sales period?, i'm still a bit confused in that aspect and will love to get some clarification on the issue and also knowing the amount of sales made so far will be lovely as it will help encourage more investors to join the community when they see the number of sales increasing
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: