Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

In my understanding, a doctor is a person who works and sleeps, and how many doctors do you need to support 24 to 7?

Hmmm. It's fair you said in your understanding. But that's a really strange definition of a doctor if you ask me. I mean everyone works (in different sectors and level) and every at some point in a day aught to sleep that doesn't make us all a doctor now. Does it?

I think this is just a wrong interpretation of the people about the project by just looking into the name or just one line about the project. This is a fundamental problem and cannot be corrected immediately.

Very strange definition. I have never seen this definition if a doctor before. Isn't sleeping and working a major part of our daily routines.. I know doctors are humans too and will need to rest that's why we do have doctors take shifts.

Yeah really strange and funny. Anyway it pretty obvious AIMEDIS will involve a lot of doctors. It gonna serve as a AI powered platform where doctors  can efficiently carryout their duties.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

The medical sector needs huge advancements as a lot of technology and processes are outdated which result in so much money wasted. I'm pleased to see a proven company is trying to help in this area.

Yeah, they always seem to be behind when it comes to technology, the massive ransomware breakout showed they don't have a decent security and backup solution, so I dread to think whatelse lacks, might be a good time for Aimedis.

I had a friend who used to work for an IT company, can't remember their name but was quite a big brand name. Anyway they were employed to develop a new NHS system, they designed it to spec and they were paid ridiculous amounts to have this created ... In the end, they never went ahead with the system and stayed as they were with their outdated architecture. Technology is changing our lives and it is slowly changing the medical sector, if Aimedis could capitalise on a portion of this then the project would be massive.

I have stayed around this block for some time now and I have seen various medical blockchain project come and go, Aimedes came in new with its own unique tech and I would really love a kind of collaboration between medical practitioners and projects, it's long overdue for the medical field

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

In my understanding, a doctor is a person who works and sleeps, and how many doctors do you need to support 24 to 7?

Hmmm. It's fair you said in your understanding. But that's a really strange definition of a doctor if you ask me. I mean everyone works (in different sectors and level) and every at some point in a day aught to sleep that doesn't make us all a doctor now. Does it?

I think this is just a wrong interpretation of the people about the project by just looking into the name or just one line about the project. This is a fundamental problem and cannot be corrected immediately.

Very strange definition. I have never seen this definition if a doctor before. Isn't sleeping and working a major part of our daily routines.. I know doctors are humans too and will need to rest that's why we do have doctors take shifts.

Yeah really strange and funny. Anyway it pretty obvious AIMEDIS will involve a lot of doctors. It gonna serve as a AI powered platform where doctors  can efficiently carryout their duties.

Aimedis will support doctors and not replace them. AI can help to optimize medication and recognizing possible drug interactions.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

Aimedis will support doctors and not replace them. AI can help to optimize medication and recognizing possible drug interactions.

Trick is to prove that it’s reliable and get doctors on board even getting a small movement could push things very far over time the team just needs to build those relationships at this point and get the contacts in place
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

Trick is to prove that it’s reliable and get doctors on board even getting a small movement could push things very far over time the team just needs to build those relationships at this point and get the contacts in place

It would be good to already have some doctors on board right from the beginning to test if everything works as intended. If this test is successful, I am sure more and more doctors will join.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

Did you guys check out their article about AI applications in health-care? they tweeted about it too make sure to check it out https://twitter.com/RoboSrgryInvest/status/1003566042906492928.

Thank you for sharing, I hadn't seen that before. It's true though that AI is a huge part of our life, think of how much we use everyday that comes from factories that implement some form of AI. I can think of some applications in healthcare and some other areas where it coudl certainly assist in the future

It would certainly decrease the amount of employees needed to do a certain job. On the other hand, it would prevent alot of failures, as the AI is programmed to do a certain thing with precision. So personaly I think it's a big improvement since 10/20 years ago.
Yes and AI can also work 24/7 without any pauses, i think in the beginning people need to get used to this development but in the future it could be used by everyone.
That is very good for the project because if the AI's can work 24/7 then they have more work done and it will cost them less money. So its a win win.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

I think its not worth discussing this strange discussions anymore. Lets move with the topic related to the project. I am trying to figure it out what is the unique features of this project as compared to the other existing ones?

While going through the whitepaper, i saw something of significance, which is the medical tourism concept that Aimedis tends to implement, i think this is a never before seen system whereby a patient can go to another country that has top medical facilities but at a lower cost compared to the patient's present place of origin, they establish the connections and get best deals for the patient, this to me is wonderful

It's a great concept and if Aimedis can actually establish the connections needed to set up a worldwide network of doctors/patients then they will have a very successful future.

Projects like this rely on the tech but in the end will always live or die by getting hospitals or doctors onboard and willing to try to implement if they can arrange that they have a infinitely better chance of succeeding

Exactly all of these projects and ICO's depend on getting users and customers, otherwise they will not last long term. That's why Aimedis need to make all aspects of their project as user-friendly as possible.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

I think its not worth discussing this strange discussions anymore. Lets move with the topic related to the project. I am trying to figure it out what is the unique features of this project as compared to the other existing ones?

While going through the whitepaper, i saw something of significance, which is the medical tourism concept that Aimedis tends to implement, i think this is a never before seen system whereby a patient can go to another country that has top medical facilities but at a lower cost compared to the patient's present place of origin, they establish the connections and get best deals for the patient, this to me is wonderful

It's a great concept and if Aimedis can actually establish the connections needed to set up a worldwide network of doctors/patients then they will have a very successful future.

Projects like this rely on the tech but in the end will always live or die by getting hospitals or doctors onboard and willing to try to implement if they can arrange that they have a infinitely better chance of succeeding

Exactly all of these projects and ICO's depend on getting users and customers, otherwise they will not last long term. That's why Aimedis need to make all aspects of their project as user-friendly as possible.
The project is also attractive to companies if they have a lot of users they could make a lot of great partnerships too when their community grows.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

The medical sector needs huge advancements as a lot of technology and processes are outdated which result in so much money wasted. I'm pleased to see a proven company is trying to help in this area.

Yeah, they always seem to be behind when it comes to technology, the massive ransomware breakout showed they don't have a decent security and backup solution, so I dread to think whatelse lacks, might be a good time for Aimedis.

I had a friend who used to work for an IT company, can't remember their name but was quite a big brand name. Anyway they were employed to develop a new NHS system, they designed it to spec and they were paid ridiculous amounts to have this created ... In the end, they never went ahead with the system and stayed as they were with their outdated architecture. Technology is changing our lives and it is slowly changing the medical sector, if Aimedis could capitalise on a portion of this then the project would be massive.

I have stayed around this block for some time now and I have seen various medical blockchain project come and go, Aimedes came in new with its own unique tech and I would really love a kind of collaboration between medical practitioners and projects, it's long overdue for the medical field

I think they have the advantage given they are doctors and come from a medical background. I think of the current available project in the medical sector the ones that push out an MVP earliest would take on the lead.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

The project is also attractive to companies if they have a lot of users they could make a lot of great partnerships too when their community grows.

Getting doctors on board and also testing their platforms on some hospitals to convince doctors can also serve as a boost to the project..
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

Did you guys check out their article about AI applications in health-care? they tweeted about it too make sure to check it out https://twitter.com/RoboSrgryInvest/status/1003566042906492928.

Thank you for sharing, I hadn't seen that before. It's true though that AI is a huge part of our life, think of how much we use everyday that comes from factories that implement some form of AI. I can think of some applications in healthcare and some other areas where it coudl certainly assist in the future

It would certainly decrease the amount of employees needed to do a certain job. On the other hand, it would prevent alot of failures, as the AI is programmed to do a certain thing with precision. So personaly I think it's a big improvement since 10/20 years ago.
Yes and AI can also work 24/7 without any pauses, i think in the beginning people need to get used to this development but in the future it could be used by everyone.
That is very good for the project because if the AI's can work 24/7 then they have more work done and it will cost them less money. So its a win win.

When you say AI can work 24/7 it sounds like they are creating robot doctors, I don't think that is what they are trying to achieve I believe they are trying to make doctoring job more efficient and also use AI to automate non simple task.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

It would be good to already have some doctors on board right from the beginning to test if everything works as intended. If this test is successful, I am sure more and more doctors will join.

That's a nice suggestion friend. I really cool one. But I don't know if every single step involved in everything can actually be tested without the presence of a patient. But how ever, it's still a good one for the lm to implement before the full lunch.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

While going through the whitepaper, i saw something of significance, which is the medical tourism concept that Aimedis tends to implement, i think this is a never before seen system whereby a patient can go to another country that has top medical facilities but at a lower cost compared to the patient's present place of origin, they establish the connections and get best deals for the patient, this to me is wonderful.

This is interesting. Who tends to pay the bills the patient or aimedis and what happens in case if the patient is meant to pay and cannot afford the bills. Do you have any idea about this question questions?

I think is logical to say that the patient will do the paying but at a reduced cost, Aimedis objective is to create an avenue to get good medical attention but at a reduced cost and i believe they must have know the patient's financial capabilities before hunting for good medical facilities, so i think the case of a patient not able to pay will be eradicated as everything will be streamlined accordingly 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

Aimedis hires people. They are looking for Developers, Social Media Managers, Customer Relation Managers and Medical Advisors / Physicians.
So if someone is looking for a job, Aimedis looks like a good company

https://aimedis.com/en_karriere.php
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Aimedis hires people. They are looking for Developers, Social Media Managers, Customer Relation Managers and Medical Advisors / Physicians.

Nice opportunity to work with company which have good future. I don't know if they need people from specific location/country or anyone can apply.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

Great to see Aimedis are looking to expand the team and growing in members of the team aswell as the community, keep up the good work
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

As of now there is no proper cure for cancer. Also as of now no one can understand brain function and that's why it's difficult to do proper treatment or brain surgery. Hope, AI can solve these issues.
popolopiko00

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

WOW! Very nice project. I hope it will be successful. Smiley
jack_jack

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

bot didinot going further even i watched whole video Cry
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

Yes and by making more advertisement they can make even more people join their project. So i defenitely recommend them to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: