Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

I didn't realize how many benefits AIMEDIS serves for an industry in the health care. Very relieving  to read and I'm glad there is some good advantages to it than just an entertainment system. This project will make investors rich too Cool

You can connect your fitness tracker with Aimedis. I see it coming, my doctor will send me a bad e-mail every week because I did not do enough sport :-)
But generally I like that, so I always have a good overview

Haha that made me laugh. it's cool to know you can connect a fitness tracker to Aimedis - although as you said - it would soon become apperent of how much fitness you actually do xD

Me too Cheesy The wearable tech & health tracker is an interesting proposition. Will Aimedis produce their own fitness tracker? Or will they use existing products on the market? Like fitbit, apple watch, Garmin, Nuband, etc...

If that happens they will have a real advantage. I mean imagine having all the data generated from the social channel connecting doctors and patients and the data off the IoT devices. I think they can tap into that market.  However I think it would make sense if it is the next step. The focus now should be to get the platform up and running and have as many doctors join as possible.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

I didn't realize how many benefits AIMEDIS serves for an industry in the health care. Very relieving  to read and I'm glad there is some good advantages to it than just an entertainment system. This project will make investors rich too Cool

You can connect your fitness tracker with Aimedis. I see it coming, my doctor will send me a bad e-mail every week because I did not do enough sport :-)

Haha that made me laugh. it's cool to know you can connect a fitness tracker to Aimedis - although as you said - it would soon become apperent of how much fitness you actually do xD

Me too Cheesy The wearable tech & health tracker is an interesting proposition. Will Aimedis produce their own fitness tracker? Or will they use existing products on the market? Like fitbit, apple watch, Garmin, Nuband, etc...

The wearable tech and health tracker seems to be a very popular tech in the health industry. I will want to see aimedis create their own and also integrate their software in other devices.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

I didn't realize how many benefits AIMEDIS serves for an industry in the health care. Very relieving  to read and I'm glad there is some good advantages to it than just an entertainment system. This project will make investors rich too Cool

This looks funny but there are advantages and disadvantages of any technology. I will never use these wearable devices as I can't watch my BP and heart beat all the time. But instead I will get in touch with Dr over video chat on monthly or bimonthly Smiley
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

The wearable tech and health tracker seems to be a very popular tech in the health industry. I will want to see aimedis create their own and also integrate their software in other devices.
What will make their wearable tech better then others? i think they will have a lot of competition in that because a lot of big companies already have it so they should come with something good if they are going to have wearable techs.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:59:07 PM

What will make their wearable tech better then others? i think they will have a lot of competition in that because a lot of big companies already have it so they should come with something good if they are going to have wearable techs.

Aimedis are not actually producing their own wearable tech, I was just putting forward a question to see whether they had any plans to do so in the future, I will ask a team member and find out! It would be a good revenue stream if they added this as an option.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

Aimedis are not actually producing their own wearable tech, I was just putting forward a question to see whether they had any plans to do so in the future, I will ask a team member and find out! It would be a good revenue stream if they added this as an option.

Nice suggestion. Wearable devices, IoT and medical industry together can do wonders. Life will be much easier for users. Lots of time can be saved and regular checkup is possible without visiting hospital.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

I do not think so. I think Aimedis should do what they do best, building a blockchain-based medical platform. Gadets should develop those who already have a lot of experience with it. So in both areas we have the most experienced people and therefore the best products
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

I do not think so. I think Aimedis should do what they do best, building a blockchain-based medical platform. Gadets should develop those who already have a lot of experience with it. So in both areas we have the most experienced people and therefore the best products

I think Aimedis should focus on using latest technologies and try to integrate with blockchain-based medical platform and give best experience to both doctor and patient
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

I have seen one ico very good ico review rating for this project. Do we have any other rating from other sites? Curious to know more.

I think you can check other sites.  Maybe try Google ico review site. You can be lucky to find aimedis on any of the sites. I am not familiar with ico review sites

I’d imagine they will come over time issue is most of those type of sites actually charge the ico to be reviewed and listed which leads most ICOs to delay or just not get r viewed because it can get expensive

I am not sure what a paid listing would do to the review as in it being biased or not. But it seems the community look at ratings and consider ratings in their investments. I mean for me I would rather do my own research.

Yea, i understand ratings can influence a project but looking at this project and what they tend to offer, intrigues me a lot, the site, the whitepaper, they all seem like a carefully thought out process and not something that was done in a jiffy, its the health sector that we're talking about, something that has to do with human lives, so i believe careful analysis must been done before now
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

I noticed that Aimedis is very active on their Twitter and that is very good as it keeps investors updated with the latest news, and by the way did you check out their latest tweet about a robust foundation for patient engagement? here is a link to it: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1005162547765538817.

Great to see Aimedis so active on twitter, I have also noticed that they are on alot of third party ICO review sites, the list is growing daily - so it goes to show the team are carrying out the correct marketing methods

I believe it's  good thing for them. They actually need as much buzz as possible around their project presently so as to bring about better awareness by the public about the project. It's a nice one.

Awareness is going to always be one of the hardest parts they need that awareness to help build the partnerships a project like this requires to really truely succeed, I’ve got a lot of hope for it though
I agree with you then big investors will notice them, is the team working on partnerships with big investors or company's/Hospital's?

I think so, because they cannot hang back. Announcement will come after they have an agreement with the company. They simply cannot say it when they are talking still.

Always partnership announcements are tricky. No company will announce any news before they finalize things. We just have to wait for the official announcements.
I did not found anything anywhere written about partnership. I guess Ganeshramk is right. We have to be wait until they announce anything about partnership.

Aimedis has already partnerships with some companies, three universities, some hospitals and care homes. You can find the partners on the Aimedis homepage.
https://aimedis.com/en_partner.php

quite an handful of partnership here, i thought as much when i read Aimedis doesn't have a partnership up till now, thank you for providing the link, i am trying to go through this various partnership to see how it helps the project may be back with review
Yeah, they have some promising partnerships with companies from different sectors. I like the partnerships with the universities, many potential employees.

The partnership with universities may offer them opportunity to conduct training for this guys (the doctors) just before they leave college in the area of the blockchain and medicine and how it could be harnessed effectively in the area of patient well being

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

I noticed that Aimedis is very active on their Twitter and that is very good as it keeps investors updated with the latest news, and by the way did you check out their latest tweet about a robust foundation for patient engagement? here is a link to it: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1005162547765538817.

Great to see Aimedis so active on twitter, I have also noticed that they are on alot of third party ICO review sites, the list is growing daily - so it goes to show the team are carrying out the correct marketing methods

I believe it's  good thing for them. They actually need as much buzz as possible around their project presently so as to bring about better awareness by the public about the project. It's a nice one.

Awareness is going to always be one of the hardest parts they need that awareness to help build the partnerships a project like this requires to really truely succeed, I’ve got a lot of hope for it though
I agree with you then big investors will notice them, is the team working on partnerships with big investors or company's/Hospital's?

I think so, because they cannot hang back. Announcement will come after they have an agreement with the company. They simply cannot say it when they are talking still.

Always partnership announcements are tricky. No company will announce any news before they finalize things. We just have to wait for the official announcements.
I did not found anything anywhere written about partnership. I guess Ganeshramk is right. We have to be wait until they announce anything about partnership.

Aimedis has already partnerships with some companies, three universities, some hospitals and care homes. You can find the partners on the Aimedis homepage.
https://aimedis.com/en_partner.php

quite an handful of partnership here, i thought as much when i read Aimedis doesn't have a partnership up till now, thank you for providing the link, i am trying to go through this various partnership to see how it helps the project may be back with review
Yeah, they have some promising partnerships with companies from different sectors. I like the partnerships with the universities, many potential employees.

The partnership with universities may offer them opportunity to conduct training for this guys (the doctors) just before they leave college in the area of the blockchain and medicine and how it could be harnessed effectively in the area of patient well being

The partnership is quite huge, not to mention that it has do with universities, that's truly remarkable and will love to know more as to how the universities will come into the whole process, probably some of the team members are somehow connected to them which gives this project a much more believable approach and a clear view that its really a serious project 
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

It's better when company sets a realistic level of money to raise. If 2.54 millions is enough for continuing project that's fine! I saw many campaigns with a dreamy softcap and no future at all.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

It's better when company sets a realistic level of money to raise. If 2.54 millions is enough for continuing project that's fine! I saw many campaigns with a dreamy softcap and no future at all.

90% of projects who go for ICOs are greedy. That too they try to extend their ICO as far as possible which shows their greedy behavior. AImedis is quite different in that aspect.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

90% of projects who go for ICOs are greedy. That too they try to extend their ICO as far as possible which shows their greedy behavior. AImedis is quite different in that aspect.

Yes. Its greed everywhere. We need to be careful and identify the legit project which also did not show greed. This is also tough. Now I see That I have identified AImedis..
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Doctors can now actually track down their stubborn patients who do intentionally ignore their instructions just cause they are lazy and knowing that they can always tell the doc any story as long as he wasn't watching.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: