Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Beautiful review given by Crypto Rayan to AiMedis. Please visit below YouTube link and watch review.
https://youtu.be/CjaRtXAdDl4

thanks for sharing, a really good review. This confirms my opinion that I am investing in one of the best medical blockchain projects here :-)

haha, i've seen quite a few AI medical projects pop up lately, will be interesting to see which one comes out on top, im hoping the competition forces each one to improve and provide better services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

Beautiful review given by Crypto Rayan to AiMedis. Please visit below YouTube link and watch review.
Amazing review i noticed that it does not even have one dislike everyone liked the video and it is not even that long too watch i would recommend it for people who first want to know the opinion of an expert.

Reviews that I am seeing for AImedis is all positives. Nobody raised any concerns even. Thats the most attractive part. I started getting very good feeling about this project now.

I have to say when you are first drawn to a project it's important to step away and see how others are perceiving it. The fact that so many others like it and the reviews being done are very positive show my gut instincts on Aimedis were correct.

This is a good point and I couldn't agree more - it's also nice to see its trying to improve the health care system which is beneficial to pretty much everyone worldwide Smiley

I checked the video and it was review about Aimedis. I also don't see anything negative about project. We just need to see how team is going to implement the project.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:14:04 AM

Wow this is forbes publications, this established a lot of inspiration and interest in me to get more of Aimedis token, IOT would completely take over the traditional internet someday for sure... It takes one day at a time  Cool

Wow very nice article. The interest in healthcare is growing from day to day. More and more companies will invest more in digital health. Aimedis, with a working app and partnerships, can be a pioneer in this business.

I think there have been pioneers in this field already especially as it deals with the blockchain and health, however Aimedis took it steps ahead, raised the bar with a lot in place, particular to me is what i like to call the early doctor integration, where they go to the university to get your aspiring Dr early into the platform, educating them and the likes

wow, I never knew they are doing that, it a good idea bringing young doctors into the ecosystem so that they can get experience from old doctors. but I don't think those young doctors will be allowed to interact with patient through the platform as they are not experience.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

Wow this is forbes publications, this established a lot of inspiration and interest in me to get more of Aimedis token, IOT would completely take over the traditional internet someday for sure... It takes one day at a time  Cool

Wow very nice article. The interest in healthcare is growing from day to day. More and more companies will invest more in digital health. Aimedis, with a working app and partnerships, can be a pioneer in this business.
With the release of the App Aimedis will get a lot of investors, does anybody know when they are planning to release the app?
They will release the Aimedis app for Ios and android after they have released their ico whitepaper. That is what i could find on their roadmap. It says it will happen this year so i think it won't be that long from now.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time

Yeah they have a brilliant project and that's why I'm frustrated that they haven't raised the softcap yet. I'm sure with time they will do it at some point during the main sale. But it would be nice to see additional marketing to help push them over the softcap level.

These are really hard times for ICOs. If they had their start in December, then they would probably be just ahead of the hardcap :-)
But many projects are currently struggling with this problem

It really is! Back in 2017 there were only a handful of different ICO’s every week, now there are literally hundreds of projects that pop out of nowhere. This increase in competition makes it difficult for projects to sell their tokens as well as they might have done in the past. I think you’re right if the Aimedis ICO has been launched earlier they would have probably hit their hard cap. We can’t dwell on the past and hopefully Aimedis can get a bit of a boost from somewhere and hit their softcap within the next three-four weeks.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

In which 4 countries does AIMEDIS operates ? I saw this on their site in the section AIMEDIS - the numbers. I want to know this, because I am curious.

This question was asked by someone else few weeks back and we are yet to get any response from the team as regards this. I though was suspecting some European countries. Who ever knows this answer should please share.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time

Yeah they have a brilliant project and that's why I'm frustrated that they haven't raised the softcap yet. I'm sure with time they will do it at some point during the main sale. But it would be nice to see additional marketing to help push them over the softcap level.

These are really hard times for ICOs. If they had their start in December, then they would probably be just ahead of the hardcap :-)

It really is! Back in 2017 there were only a handful of different ICO’s every week, now there are literally hundreds of projects that pop out of nowhere. This increase in competition makes it difficult for projects to sell their tokens as well as they might have done in the past. I think you’re right if the Aimedis ICO has been launched earlier they would have probably hit their hard cap. We can’t dwell on the past and hopefully Aimedis can get a bit of a boost from somewhere and hit their softcap within the next three-four weeks.

Market conditions was not favorable till now. Hope it will start improving and that will help Aimedis as well. I think In private sale they raised good amount.
JoshFo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

The plan looks pretty promising. A very detailed and profitable results, percipient results, blameless results!
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

Market conditions was not favorable till now. Hope it will start improving and that will help Aimedis as well. I think In private sale they raised good amount.

The amount raised on Presale was quite okay, but a need for more marketing is needed.There's all likelihood that the market will get better in coming months that'll also give Aimedis main Sale a better edge.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

The amount raised on Presale was quite okay, but a need for more marketing is needed.There's all likelihood that the market will get better in coming months that'll also give Aimedis main Sale a better edge.

I was expecting more money from pre-sales as it's good project. But still some time left and we could see good investment in Aimedis.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

thanks for sharing, a really good review. This confirms my opinion that I am investing in one of the best medical blockchain projects here :-)

haha, i've seen quite a few AI medical projects pop up lately, will be interesting to see which one comes out on top, im hoping the competition forces each one to improve and provide better services.

Well they do say without competition you rest on your laurels, with competition you continually strive to be better and improve. Aimedis have a lot going for them and their project but will be interesting to see who has the most success.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

In which 4 countries does AIMEDIS operates ? I saw this on their site in the section AIMEDIS - the numbers. I want to know this, because I am curious.

This question was asked by someone else few weeks back and we are yet to get any response from the team as regards this. I though was suspecting some European countries. Who ever knows this answer should please share.

Looks like Aimedis team is not active here. That's not good. But I think we should ask this question at Aimedis telegram channel for quick response.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Looks like Aimedis team is not active here. That's not good. But I think we should ask this question at Aimedis telegram channel for quick response.

Aimedis team is not upto the mark when it comes to marketing. They should interact with people and should answer the questions or provide proactive updates.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

I also not found anywhere. AiMedis team might be busy somewhere. I guess we should wait for sometime or ask same question in telegram channel. I seen that they are active in telegram channel.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

Aimedis team is not upto the mark when it comes to marketing. They should interact with people and should answer the questions or provide proactive updates.

Yes there's a lot of questions on this thread that are left unanswered, it would be nice to have an Aimedis community manager or admin on this group to give correct answers to the community.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

Yes there's a lot of questions on this thread that are left unanswered, it would be nice to have an Aimedis community manager or admin on this group to give correct answers to the community.

I agree, there should be an active admin and should see more social media posts, what ever Aimedis effort put is what they will get back from the community and the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

Amazing review i noticed that it does not even have one dislike everyone liked the video and it is not even that long too watch i would recommend it for people who first want to know the opinion of an expert.

Reviews that I am seeing for AImedis is all positives. Nobody raised any concerns even. Thats the most attractive part. I started getting very good feeling about this project now.

I have to say when you are first drawn to a project it's important to step away and see how others are perceiving it. The fact that so many others like it and the reviews being done are very positive show my gut instincts on Aimedis were correct.

This is a good point and I couldn't agree more - it's also nice to see its trying to improve the health care system which is beneficial to pretty much everyone worldwide Smiley

Above all I think traction would be the biggest metric to measure against. If people have faith in this they will jump in and use it and that is what matters and I think that would be a solid indicator of how good this will progress.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

Above all I think traction would be the biggest metric to measure against. If people have faith in this they will jump in and use it and that is what matters and I think that would be a solid indicator of how good this will progress.

I must say I don't see any reason why anyone will hate on this project. They are here to improve the health sector and with that they are going to work with doctors and panter with hospitals and medical institutions too.
Pinpa

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

I wish this idea matchs a great advance. Promising activity, flawless website, noticing idea.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

I must say I don't see any reason why anyone will hate on this project. They are here to improve the health sector and with that they are going to work with doctors and panter with hospitals and medical institutions too.

Agreed but theirs competition in the sectors and many have shown little progress so you can always expect a bit of fud in this sector it will depend how this project progresses and hopefully judge it on its own merits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: