Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

The Aimedis platform has been running for some time now. Are there any reviews from doctors and patients? If you are lucky that the project is already running during the ICO, then reports would be a good orientation for investment

Working product is highly essential for the project. AIMedis is having that. So smart people will think wisely in picking up nice project like AIMedis.

I think the fact that they've already got an active base of hospitals could really stand out did they ever discuss how the hospitals are utilizing it currently or how the reviews are i haven't seen it
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

Now the merit system have greatly reduce that chance a whole lot, I wish Bitcointalk can return back to it's good old days. Who has got any new news from Aimedis of late??

Roxana and some other Team members are still on Asia tour. Last week Manial, 9-10 September in Hong Kong, 25-26 Septemer in Bangkok, Nice life.

Roxana really comes across well from what I've seen. Hopefully the team compile some video footage of their trip for us all to see

It looks like their having fun on their trip but we all know that they really working hard for this project. Sooner or later their hardwork will be pay off by the success of their project.

Ya I’m hoping we hear some partnership or expansion news come out of the trips like this that way we know that it was really worth it. I mean getting out and being seen is great but tangible partnerships are even better

We still have huge amount of time to get more partnerships. I am sure it will come in its way. Already team has done tremendous job in getting big pharma companies on board.

but in a situation like this no amount of partnership is to much they can go on making many more partnership it neccessary for their platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

I notice it only now. Supposedly, the Aimedis platform is already running. But how should patients use them if the app does not exist yet?
Or is there a beta for selected patients?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:05:28 PM

The Aimedis platform has been running for some time now. Are there any reviews from doctors and patients? If you are lucky that the project is already running during the ICO, then reports would be a good orientation for investment

This should be the case here however it doesn't always turn out to be so however a progress report from team should really go a long way

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

I notice it only now. Supposedly, the Aimedis platform is already running. But how should patients use them if the app does not exist yet?

yeah, that's true they should have developed the app why the delay and honestly speaking in this area of their business smartphone app is super important

[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:21:43 PM

Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

Now the merit system have greatly reduce that chance a whole lot, I wish Bitcointalk can return back to it's good old days. Who has got any new news from Aimedis of late??

Roxana and some other Team members are still on Asia tour. Last week Manial, 9-10 September in Hong Kong, 25-26 Septemer in Bangkok, Nice life.

Roxana really comes across well from what I've seen. Hopefully the team compile some video footage of their trip for us all to see

It looks like their having fun on their trip but we all know that they really working hard for this project. Sooner or later their hardwork will be pay off by the success of their project.

Ya I’m hoping we hear some partnership or expansion news come out of the trips like this that way we know that it was really worth it. I mean getting out and being seen is great but tangible partnerships are even better

We still have huge amount of time to get more partnerships. I am sure it will come in its way. Already team has done tremendous job in getting big pharma companies on board.

They've had some big names on board and that should be make it easier to land more partners. There are many working pieces at the moment and I the most important one is the product roll out.

Do we have any active project team members here to answer our queries? I hardly see them around. They should not leave any channels un-attended.
Indeed they should have someone to attend to our questions, this is definitely a good idea and I will urge them to look into it and see how they can improve.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

yeah, that's true they should have developed the app why the delay and honestly speaking in this area of their business smartphone app is super important

Probably web based i'd imagine or perhaps a private release app, but it would be good if the team could clarify and give a bit of insight into how the existing patients are using the platform, as i don't think i've seen much information on that to date.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

Probably web based i'd imagine or perhaps a private release app, but it would be good if the team could clarify and give a bit of insight into how the existing patients are using the platform, as i don't think i've seen much information on that to date.

Yeah it would be nice to know. They could in theory have an on premise install to a local database, I'd personally prefer it if it was all cloud based but would be nice if the team clarified for sure.
em777

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

Yeah it would be nice to know. They could in theory have an on premise install to a local database, I'd personally prefer it if it was all cloud based but would be nice if the team clarified for sure.

well at this point in time i believe they are working to ensure everything goes as plan but in honesty i totally agree with you yo should give info about their platform

[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:17:16 AM

This is definitly one of those projects I think can have huge potential but the team will have to have amazing communications to get supporters to catch on especially given the overall state of the crypto scene
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:50:12 AM

Yeah, It will really take time to get more partnership specially if the project is looking for some big and good partnerships. The project team are all giving their best I know they will make it.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

Yep. The "day" is still very young for a lot of activities to happen and decisions taken. Let us just chill and see how it all plays out in this coming new month.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

well at this point in time i believe they are working to ensure everything goes as plan but in honesty i totally agree with you yo should give info about their platform

Yeah this isn't something that should be kept under-wraps, it could be a deal maker or deal breaker for someone. At this stage it would be nice to know the technical implementation behind it
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

This is definitly one of those projects I think can have huge potential but the team will have to have amazing communications to get supporters to catch on especially given the overall state of the crypto scene

I generally see great potential for medical blockchain projects. Aimedis seems to be one of the most promising. After looking at the competition, I decided to go with Aimedis some time ago.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

I generally see great potential for medical blockchain projects. Aimedis seems to be one of the most promising. After looking at the competition, I decided to go with Aimedis some time ago.

I am following them on their telegram and I think they should activate it as I think many investors like to have a direct communication with the team. If there is a community channel that I am not aware of feel free to let us know. Either case Roxana publishes on their telegram ANN channel.

em777

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

yeah, we live in a very interesting era, technology is changing our world in ways we could never imagine and like you said Aimdis is among the company that bringing the change.

[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

I truly agree with you and its not at all bad choice to be with AImedis project. I am also with you in that aspect and looking forward for more development and partnership news from the team.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

I am following them on their telegram and I think they should activate it as I think many investors like to have a direct communication with the team. If there is a community channel that I am not aware of feel free to let us know. Either case Roxana publishes on their telegram ANN channel.

Recently they have been very busy with their tour. But they are pretty active on their Twitter channel, if you want to reach them you can pass your information to them.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

yeah, we live in a very interesting era, technology is changing our world in ways we could never imagine and like you said Aimdis is among the company that bringing the change.

Technology will really going to change the world, We all know that there's alot of developments technology on Medical field but Aimdis will still a great help to it specially the features it have.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

Yes, after seeing updates on their social medias looks like they are really working hard and definitely they will achieve their goals.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: