Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

What I'm asking: Aimedis has partnerships with 2 big pharma companies. Does anyone know what companies these are and what these partnerships look like? Are the partner physicians instructed to only prescribe drugs from the partner pharma companies?

As far as I remember one is Pfizer. and no clue about the second one. Still I am trying to find the news or official announcement from the team about Pfizer. Not successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

It feels like the Aimedis token sale has been running for months. It started in April, when will it end? No progress updates on the amounts raised either. I like this project I just don't like these super long token sales.

Any update on this, its been a while since i've been here and must have lost touch on a lot of things, update its necessary in such situation and it will be nice if it will come from the team because its not that advisable to keep the community in the dark, brings in doubt, this is a project that interest me because it has a lot of potentials

This lack of transparency is a little worrying but I hope Aimedis are doing well because I really like their idea and I think a decentralized record of patients data will make the information more secure. Will Aimedis use sidechains to store each record? Or will they all be stored on the main chain?

Hey guys,

the amount of invest can be seen on the ICO platform and it is at 5,14 million USD right now Cool

The Aimedis team decided to extend the sale because of the bearmarket with its price crashes!

But most probaly the mainsale will start in October and finish end of this year.  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

It feels like the Aimedis token sale has been running for months. It started in April, when will it end? No progress updates on the amounts raised either. I like this project I just don't like these super long token sales.

Any update on this, its been a while since i've been here and must have lost touch on a lot of things, update its necessary in such situation and it will be nice if it will come from the team because its not that advisable to keep the community in the dark, brings in doubt, this is a project that interest me because it has a lot of potentials

This lack of transparency is a little worrying but I hope Aimedis are doing well because I really like their idea and I think a decentralized record of patients data will make the information more secure. Will Aimedis use sidechains to store each record? Or will they all be stored on the main chain?

Hey guys,

the amount of invest can be seen on the ICO platform and it is at 5,14 million USD right now Cool

The Aimedis team decided to extend the sale because of the bearmarket with its price crashes!

But most probaly the mainsale will start in October and finish end of this year.  Wink
Amazing thanks for the answers i am glad the team's communication with the community is good at every social media, some times the projects team only answers in Telegram.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

Hey guys,

thanks for the information Criptix. The market is really not funny at the moment. Today is another day with big losses. Since revenues of over 5 million are very impressive
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

This is what we have to deal with markets going to continue to be jumpy and unpredictable until volume and overall market caps are much higher, projects like this will have to find their own ways to independently deal with the volatility
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:35:11 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:18:03 PM by AngelJoshua

Hey guys,

But most probaly the mainsale will start in October and finish end of this year.  Wink

thanks for the information Criptix. The market is really not funny at the moment. Today is another day with big losses. Since revenues of over 5 million are very impressive

Yeah, That's great to adjust the date for sale. I don't have any idea and I didn't read any news now why the market is down again. I think they will get more than 5 million once sooner or later.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

Is there a discussion channel on Telegram? I can't seem to find other than the announcement channels. Roxana seems to be publishing in those if anyone has the discussion channel feel free to share here. I got some questions I need to ask about the bounty.

This is the telegram channel I use: https://t.me/aimedistoken it has nearly 28,000 members and lots of active admins. Roxana herself actually answers lots of questions and posts new updates.

Thank you for the share. I am not sure why it does not show up on my telegram account event though I type the whole aimedis in there. Anyways thank you got a bunch of questions to ask.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

Is there a discussion channel on Telegram? I can't seem to find other than the announcement channels. Roxana seems to be publishing in those if anyone has the discussion channel feel free to share here. I got some questions I need to ask about the bounty.

This is the telegram channel I use: https://t.me/aimedistoken it has nearly 28,000 members and lots of active admins. Roxana herself actually answers lots of questions and posts new updates.

Thank you for the share. I am not sure why it does not show up on my telegram account event though I type the whole aimedis in there. Anyways thank you got a bunch of questions to ask.

Likewise, I just asked a few questions and I've gotten answers to them already, an active team I must say.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

Hey guys,

So basically 2018 will just be used for sale and gathering up investment for developing the project. So Is the asia tour over?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

from the look of things, i believe they choose blockchain because they want to guarantee transparency as well as security and as regards using sidechain for record keeping i believe it totally depends on technical decisions

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

Likewise, I just asked a few questions and I've gotten answers to them already, an active team I must say.
The moderators in the group are really active and I also like the flow of discussion in the telegram channel.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

Hey guys,

So basically 2018 will just be used for sale and gathering up investment for developing the project. So Is the asia tour over?

As far as I know, the Asia Tour is not over. Roxana will attend to a conference next week. I think it is the Asean Digital 5.0 in Bangkok.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

Hey guys,

Okay thank you for confirming this information to me, $5.14m is a good total. I feel a lot more confident about the Aimedis project now.

However, I would like to know if there are sidechains/microchains? Just feel like it would be a more efficient architecture for the Aimedis blockchain.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks for the update on that and yea, the bear market has affected a lot for sometime now, so its probably a general thing as most projects has extended their sales just to see if the market will change and hopefully it will but at the meantime we need to just have some patience and stick around for things to change for the better
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Is any team member also present here in this channel? This is one of the most important channel. I hope team member will also be here time to time to answer the queries.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

Is any team member also present here in this channel? This is one of the most important channel. I hope team member will also be here time to time to answer the queries.

I think yes, Like on some project I think they appointed some of their team member on answering the questions and queries of the community and investors.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Yea, the Aimedis team on telegram is really active and swift to providing solutions to problems. They are doing really great in that regard
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

I think yes, Like on some project I think they appointed some of their team member on answering the questions and queries of the community and investors.
I guess team member is available here. Because on previous page seen one reply from him. It is really good thing that they are replying to users queries.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

I guess team member is available here. Because on previous page seen one reply from him. It is really good thing that they are replying to users queries.
I agree another thing they could do is hold AMA's in their Telegram because i am in it and i see that it grows a lot everyday their community is getting bigger and bigger.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

The Aimedis site is a bit confusing at the moment. Does anyone have the current schedule of the ICO? Presale lasts for a very long time now, when does the next stage start?
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: