Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

Good review posted by Crypto Crew about AiMedis. Here is the below link.

https://youtu.be/6prSKJ58Y5E

Nice and very informative reviewed from Crypto Crew. The way he talked about the project is really good and more people will going to attract on how this project will going to help us.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

I went on their Twitter and noticed that it was very hard to find a tweet about the project it self they have a lot of interesting article they share there but i would like to see more announcements about the project it self there.

They have various announcement channels in telegram if you are interested; but I do agree in the fact that they are not pushing many updates; the last that they announced was their event in KL Malaysia.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

it would be really nice if the community here could also buy tokens worth $100 or 200. the 5 ethereum are utopia and hardly any investor here in the forum will pay 5 eth. it's too much money . the team has to lower the minimum stake immediately
That is my opinion too, 5 ETH is to much für most Investors. I think we have to wait till the Pre-Sale is over. In the Main-Sale, Aimedis will lower the minimum purchase to 0.1 ETH.

ETH price is around 210 USD. So 5 ETH for medium to big investors is not much compare to when ETH was around 800+. Now 0.1 ETH is very small amount, so hope many people will participate in public sale.
Exactly, once main sale started so lot of the people will can invest here. Because 0.1 ETH is worth of 21-25$ which is not a big amount.
yes as it is a Huge project, low investments wouldn't be effecting much on fund rising!
they need huge fund to expend worldwide!
and i think they have the ability to do that, if they gets support from Investors!

Pre-sale is ongoing for longer time now. Why so long pre-sale formats? When people can invest with less amount in their main sale, it would be nice to move into mainsale. But team should have reason for that.
What is the reason to keep pre sale long? Very less people are afford to invest in pre sale with that much amount. I guess they should move to next now?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

I went on their Twitter and noticed that it was very hard to find a tweet about the project it self they have a lot of interesting article they share there but i would like to see more announcements about the project it self there.

They have various announcement channels in telegram if you are interested; but I do agree in the fact that they are not pushing many updates; the last that they announced was their event in KL Malaysia.
Well they are aiming for the softcap so they can move further!
i've seen they are doing great promotion for bringing new investors!
and i believe they will do real good in good days!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

You guys should confirm well, i do have Tweet notification turned on for this and I must say that they do Tweet daily about the project. They are doing a good job in spreading information about the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

Yea, though more efforts need to be put in, its a critical period and they need all the boost they can get, i personally want to see this project succeed, it will be a valuable asset to the community, especially their plans to get into the rural areas, we've seen a lot of urban concatenated projects and the rural parts has been left out
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

I do not think that makes the app on a SmartWatch much sense. The size of the app is pretty big, I do not know what to do on a smartwatch. The app on the smartphone may be able to send reminders about the medical appointments to the watch

That’s the aim of the project to make medical services available to everyone anywhere. There could be a smartwatch version.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

This is quite an insightful and informative video, Crypto crew really gave a good review about aimedis. This will attract a wider audience. Thanks for sharing mate.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

it would be really nice if the community here could also buy tokens worth $100 or 200. the 5 ethereum are utopia and hardly any investor here in the forum will pay 5 eth. it's too much money . the team has to lower the minimum stake immediately
That is my opinion too, 5 ETH is to much für most Investors. I think we have to wait till the Pre-Sale is over. In the Main-Sale, Aimedis will lower the minimum purchase to 0.1 ETH.

ETH price is around 210 USD. So 5 ETH for medium to big investors is not much compare to when ETH was around 800+. Now 0.1 ETH is very small amount, so hope many people will participate in public sale.
Exactly, once main sale started so lot of the people will can invest here. Because 0.1 ETH is worth of 21-25$ which is not a big amount.
yes as it is a Huge project, low investments wouldn't be effecting much on fund rising!
and i think they have the ability to do that, if they gets support from Investors!

Many ICO has a big minimum of investments during the pre-sale becouse they want to attract big investors. During the main token sale the minimum amount of investment is much smaller and everybody can participate in token sale.
I agree if the team reduces their minimum more investors can come in and they can reach their goal a lot faster too, the team should consider this.

Yeah, If they going to change their minimum purchase I think more people and investors will going to invest on their project. But for now let's wait for the team action about it.

I will really advice them to consider the minimum purchase again so that sales will go much more faster than what it is now, people are quite reluctant to invest now but if they see a lower price I believe they may want to jump in

The minimum investment plan really has to be considered if they want faster sales. Not everybody is capable of investing 5 ETH and this really has to be considered.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

Many ICO has a big minimum of investments during the pre-sale becouse they want to attract big investors. During the main token sale the minimum amount of investment is much smaller and everybody can participate in token sale.
I agree if the team reduces their minimum more investors can come in and they can reach their goal a lot faster too, the team should consider this.

Yeah, If they going to change their minimum purchase I think more people and investors will going to invest on their project. But for now let's wait for the team action about it.

I will really advice them to consider the minimum purchase again so that sales will go much more faster than what it is now, people are quite reluctant to invest now but if they see a lower price I believe they may want to jump in

The minimum investment plan really has to be considered if they want faster sales. Not everybody is capable of investing 5 ETH and this really has to be considered.

It's not public sale,  so 5 ETH as minimum investment is fine I think.  It's close to 1100 USD if we check today's ETH price.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

Yea, though more efforts need to be put in, its a critical period and they need all the boost they can get, i personally want to see this project succeed, it will be a valuable asset to the community, especially their plans to get into the rural areas, we've seen a lot of urban concatenated projects and the rural parts has been left out
indeed!
rural areas are always neglected because they lacks the technology to make a step forward!
but no one ever thought they can't make a step forward leaving this rural areas behind!
so the aim is AIMEDIS is just amazing! its success will bring lots of good stuff for future!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:27:30 PM

There was an update on Telegram that the pre-sale has been extended and the bonus continues. However the min contribution is 5 ETH. the crowd sale details will be published in a later date.

Is this really verified? I have to visit the telegram group and verify by myself it seems  Smiley

I didn't heard about the prolongation of the Pre-Sale, even if I can understand it. Then I have to wait before I can buy my Aimedis Token, 5 ETH minimum purchase ist to much for me.

I think they will have to reduce the minimum investment that the token is being sold for if they want more people to participate in the pre ico.

They should consider it given the market state, can someone from the core team verify this extension as well.
How authentic is this, about the 5 Eth minimum purchase for aimedies token. To me I think is quite a lot, I asked a question on their telegram channel for clarification but I’m still waiting for a reply from one of the admins.

as far as I know, 5 ETH are not the minimum investment. You can also invest less, but you only get the bonus if you deposit at least 5 ETH

You can confirm from one of the admins here or in telegram they will tell you same that the minimum investment is 5 Ethereum tokens.

Sounds like they are super confident about their project and token sales. Thats quite interesting considering the market conditions they should come up with new strategy.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

I am part of it too; their rewarding system is fixed that is why not many are participating given the low number of participation. But i think it will boost.

May be they should promote the bounty in order to promote their project. Bounty hunters are taken for granted these days. Hope things will change and Aimedis could set an example in the positive direction.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

There was an update on Telegram that the pre-sale has been extended and the bonus continues. However the min contribution is 5 ETH. the crowd sale details will be published in a later date.

Is this really verified? I have to visit the telegram group and verify by myself it seems  Smiley

I didn't heard about the prolongation of the Pre-Sale, even if I can understand it. Then I have to wait before I can buy my Aimedis Token, 5 ETH minimum purchase ist to much for me.

I think they will have to reduce the minimum investment that the token is being sold for if they want more people to participate in the pre ico.

They should consider it given the market state, can someone from the core team verify this extension as well.
How authentic is this, about the 5 Eth minimum purchase for aimedies token. To me I think is quite a lot, I asked a question on their telegram channel for clarification but I’m still waiting for a reply from one of the admins.

as far as I know, 5 ETH are not the minimum investment. You can also invest less, but you only get the bonus if you deposit at least 5 ETH

You can confirm from one of the admins here or in telegram they will tell you same that the minimum investment is 5 Ethereum tokens.

Sounds like they are super confident about their project and token sales. Thats quite interesting considering the market conditions they should come up with new strategy.

I hope officials from the core team glance through here, I've read some good suggestions from folks in here over time. Coming up with a new strategy on how to move forward will be in their best interest atm.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

yeah, i noticed that too, i once told my pals aimedis seems to be gravitating towards the medical sector than blockchain based project which they are professing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

You guys should confirm well, i do have Tweet notification turned on for this and I must say that they do Tweet daily about the project. They are doing a good job in spreading information about the project.

Exactly mate, I am shocked as well about the claims that the team isn't active on Twitter, because I get updates frequently from that platform.
Corleone100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

I hope officials from the core team glance through here, I've read some good suggestions from folks in here over time. Coming up with a new strategy on how to move forward will be in their best interest atm.
You’re right mate I’m pretty sure they taking note of this discussion. I’m sure they will come up with an innovative strategy.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

Exactly mate, I am shocked as well about the claims that the team isn't active on Twitter, because I get updates frequently from that platform.

but it like what they mostly post on their twitter page is general news and articles, information about the project is sometimes missing and buried deep into other tweet

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

thank you for sharing. The guy seems to be a sleeping pill, he has a very monotonous voice :-)
but the review is good, he explains the project really well. Also reminded me of some things that I had already forgotten. like the social media platform for example
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

yeah, i noticed that too, i once told my pals aimedis seems to be gravitating towards the medical sector than blockchain based project which they are professing

I think they’re using the Blockchain technology as a 3rd party for exchange of medical information of patients. So your medical records and data is secure and private and only available to whom you would share with.

You would be surprised with how important your medical information are or how much it’ll cost.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: