Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2646 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

I also like the idea for CONTENTBOX like a Windows Wallet for PC  that will be sync in to avoid hacking. But for now, will just use the dapps applications and test and evaluate.
It doesn't make sense because most (or likely all) of cryptocurrencies has windows wallets.
To avoid potential hacks, I think best solution is install good, reliable anti-virus softwares from prestigious companies.
Anyway, I agree with you that ContentBox project looks a good one.
Yes, most of the projects now recommend using their personal offline wallet as it is much secure then MEW or any other ERC20 token wallet. ContentBox is also launching the same wallet but they have implemented some extra security features to protect the funds of every BOX token holder.

Definitely, offline wallet is really secure but I didn't find this in their features. What I know is that, like you mentioned they have an extra security features which will add more protection about their platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

I also like the idea for CONTENTBOX like a Windows Wallet for PC  that will be sync in to avoid hacking. But for now, will just use the dapps applications and test and evaluate.
It doesn't make sense because most (or likely all) of cryptocurrencies has windows wallets.
To avoid potential hacks, I think best solution is install good, reliable anti-virus softwares from prestigious companies.
Yes, most of the projects now recommend using their personal offline wallet as it is much secure then MEW or any other ERC20 token wallet. ContentBox is also launching the same wallet but they have implemented some extra security features to protect the funds of every BOX token holder.

Definitely, offline wallet is really secure but I didn't find this in their features. What I know is that, like you mentioned they have an extra security features which will add more protection about their platform.
very strange, but I also did not find a purse. I do not understand whether the wallet is on the platform itself or is it placed as a separate application for the PC?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

Good to see that there is a new improvement again in the airdrop site. You can now convert your points, But you need to download castbox from this https://castbox.fm and signup for new account. But admin can also make an Windows based apps for pc, laptops, IOS?
Thanks for the update news! It seems to me that it will be possible to do everything as you say. But the clarification from the administrators still need 100%!
Yes, is so great i have total 30 points.. Maybe it will be 30 BOX right? How total value of it at current time?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

Good to see that there is a new improvement again in the airdrop site. You can now convert your points, But you need to download castbox from this https://castbox.fm and signup for new account. But admin can also make an Windows based apps for pc, laptops, IOS?
Thanks for the update news! It seems to me that it will be possible to do everything as you say. But the clarification from the administrators still need 100%!
Yes, a good news. If i don't have any mistake, this airdrop still continuous? You using Windows devices?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 03:49:48 PM by vickycoin05

Agree, we should obey the must common rules. That we need only believe for authentic and legit informations coming from the authorise project team members or admins and not somebody else. Clarifications are very necessary and important. Specialy with this thread beacuse what ever we put in here will be read by all.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

I think that the project is not bad, but unfortunately, there are many similar projects already, and it's hard to surprise with something special.
I also meet a lot of similar projects, but everyone has their own peculiarity in the development of the project and everyone has their own mistakes. That's what they are different about.
If every one maintains their own stratagies thay will obviously lead to mistakes so every one will be following a single plan as per the white papers that will reap a good vision to get the positive results.
Precisely they just need to keep and maintain the good and creative idea strategy for keeping everything in a track.  Hopefully that what the project started will continue until everything is falling according to their original plans and goals.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

The PC version is definitely popular, but I'm interested in the version for smartphones, in particular for Android. Will developers launch wallets for phones that will also be safe, just like for a PC?

Probably, that will be set in their plan because most of the people already have a phone. Also, by doing this it can increased the number of people who will tend to used the platform due to its we can transact from anytime and anywhere.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Soft cap looks quite achievable and with properly organized advertising and other ways of promotion you can see the result.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

I think that the project is not bad, but unfortunately, there are many similar projects already, and it's hard to surprise with something special.
I also meet a lot of similar projects, but everyone has their own peculiarity in the development of the project and everyone has their own mistakes. That's what they are different about.
If every one maintains their own stratagies thay will obviously lead to mistakes so every one will be following a single plan as per the white papers that will reap a good vision to get the positive results.
Precisely they just need to keep and maintain the good and creative idea strategy for keeping everything in a track.  Hopefully that what the project started will continue until everything is falling according to their original plans and goals.
You can not only stick to your strategy, but also take the best of similar projects, this will make a new product that will satisfy the demands of many
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Precisely they just need to keep and maintain the good and creative idea strategy for keeping everything in a track.  Hopefully that what the project started will continue until everything is falling according to their original plans and goals.
You can not only stick to your strategy, but also take the best of similar projects, this will make a new product that will satisfy the demands of many
Perhaps you are right in what you say, but as for me this project does not add anything new and there are many such projects already.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

Perhaps you are right in what you say, but as for me this project does not add anything new and there are many such projects already.
You are not alarmed by the fact that they are similar to each other? How to trust such a project? Or to guess at one of them and invest? Or do not invest in any of them?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

I think that this project is relatively doing a great job so far as they are growing faster as they are implementing methods that are actually going to work.
Yes, maybe the team do the good research before running ContentBox projects. And i appreciate their doing and efforts.
Exactly, resourceful work and a active community are done of the many factors need for a project like this to grow fast.
That's what a team need to do, having their best work to give here and will surely help with the addition of an active people supporting the project will be a good factor to make this project successful.
Supporters involvement is just exploring to various diverse groups reaching huge participants and the involvement will gain more new visits.

Supporter's involvement? I can understand teaching people about how major coins work but with smaller ICOs it pretty much amounts to shilling

Is that your conclusion? If a small ICO with huge amount of supporters is already considered shilling? I guess it depends on how those supporters market the project.

ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

Hello Contentbox Team,

ı am working with the best crypto local influencers and we have already some experiences with ICO review videos in youtube. Please get in touch with me for more informations.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

I read the whole project but i didn't see any information related to your telegram community.i think you have still not any group on telegram.so if you haven't any group on telegram then you can contact me beacause i can handle your telegram group and also promote it. it will really helps you to acheive good success.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

Yes, a good news. If i don't have any mistake, this airdrop still continuous? You using Windows devices?
like yes, it's still going on. But if I'm wrong then these updates were not published here and I did not see anything. But I think that I'm not mistaken and still actively working.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

Soft cap looks quite achievable and with properly organized advertising and other ways of promotion you can see the result.
Yes. It can be possible to achieved if they have better strategy on how to have a good development that will result in to a better implementation of the platform. It also needs dedication to work hard and never stop finding more ways until they reached their desired goals.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

Yes. It can be possible to achieved if they have better strategy on how to have a good development that will result in to a better implementation of the platform. It also needs dedication to work hard and never stop finding more ways until they reached their desired goals.
That streategy is highly required to achieve great things and we can easily meet the expected planned activities without any failures as we have more expertise available with the project.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

I think that this project is relatively doing a great job so far as they are growing faster as they are implementing methods that are actually going to work.
Yes, maybe the team do the good research before running ContentBox projects. And i appreciate their doing and efforts.
Exactly, resourceful work and a active community are done of the many factors need for a project like this to grow fast.
That's what a team need to do, having their best work to give here and will surely help with the addition of an active people supporting the project will be a good factor to make this project successful.
Yes exactly,I will agree to you and your suggestions on this statement of mine, greatly appreciated of you.

witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

Found that pocast which hase been shared here some pages ago. It is a great introduction for me. Before I googled the information about ContentBox and Castbox but there was few introduction and part of it was wrong. I have tried Castbox for several weeks. It is a great app. Hope to accelerate the development and add more features soon. Suggest to support QR code to shore a channel or audio to friends.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

I think besides good strategy the team has to have ideas concerning modernization of the project because the competition is too big and the more so the market is unstable at present. It is necessary to prove the right for existence.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███