Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2645 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

Soft cap looks quite achievable and with properly organized advertising and other ways of promotion you can see the result.
Yes. It can be possible to achieved if they have better strategy on how to have a good development that will result in to a better implementation of the platform. It also needs dedication to work hard and never stop finding more ways until they reached their desired goals.
I think besides good strategy the team has to have ideas concerning modernization of the project because the competition is too big and the more so the market is unstable at present. It is necessary to prove the right for existence.
That can lead to the acceptance and the workflow of determination which adds value for the ptoject to explore to the digitalization completely and can gain great potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

Very nice project. I think this coin will have a good return of investment and i will tell my friends about it.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

This looks like a really big project, can you provide us the link of the news talking about this project? I need to do more research before getting involved deeper.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

Soft cap looks quite achievable and with properly organized advertising and other ways of promotion you can see the result.
Yes. It can be possible to achieved if they have better strategy on how to have a good development that will result in to a better implementation of the platform. It also needs dedication to work hard and never stop finding more ways until they reached their desired goals.
With the team experience and already product they have online its just possible to get there since all necessary marketing and organization is kind of out there already getting a fair share of investor is really a possiblity

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

There is no soft cap because they don't have ICO or crowdsale for this project. If you mean the article that said " CastBox Raises $13.5 Million ", I think they got money from their partners who invest in their project and the article dodn't talk about any crowdsale.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

Found that pocast which hase been shared here some pages ago. It is a great introduction for me. Before I googled the information about ContentBox and Castbox but there was few introduction and part of it was wrong. I have tried Castbox for several weeks. It is a great app. Hope to accelerate the development and add more features soon. Suggest to support QR code to shore a channel or audio to friends.

That's one of a good idea for people to easily access the features like browsing, finding songs and artist in the app. Hopefully, they can put and make it as soon as possible.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:12:48 AM

Very nice project. I think this coin will have a good return of investment and i will tell my friends about it.

Thank you for your patronage and support dear member, Its free to join the castbox just recruit or add your friends in the telegram group chat and you will gain points that you can convert from their app.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

Indeed,if they come up with better strategy in development, then it would be better if they will stick to it rather than coming up with another then goals can be achieved sooner.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

Indeed,if they come up with better strategy in development, then it would be better if they will stick to it rather than coming up with another then goals can be achieved sooner.
What the team wanted to achieve will be really achievable if the ContentBox project team will continuous what they are kow doing now. And as of now, the team are not letting any single minute to waste. They are keep on improving themselves and make further developments to this project. But then, I believe that this project will deliver a great positive impact toward the crypto world.
Garnic Robert

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

I've sent a query in telegram, waiting for your reply. Discerning logo, extraordinary job, interesting logo.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

Would you mind sharing which characteristics of ContentBox are the most promising stuffs of the project, please.
Highly appreciate your time to leave any explanation, majestymage.
Ues that would be highly appreciated if they can provide us simplier details about the project so thst we could have a better understanding. The whitepaper is realy time consuming and very long.

There is this thing called one paper where the project's goal is summarized in one page. But if you really like to research about this project and you are interested, I think having a long white paper to read won't be a problem in fact you won't better like it.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

Would you mind sharing which characteristics of ContentBox are the most promising stuffs of the project, please.
Ues that would be highly appreciated if they can provide us simplier details about the project so thst we could have a better understanding. The whitepaper is realy time consuming and very long.

There is this thing called one paper where the project's goal is summarized in one page. But if you really like to research about this project and you are interested, I think having a long white paper to read won't be a problem in fact you won't better like it.
Yeah, especially if you like reading many books and I think it wouldn't be a problem if you read that long whitepaper in whatsoever.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

Yeah, especially if you like reading many books and I think it wouldn't be a problem if you read that long whitepaper in whatsoever.
Of course, it would not be a problem for those who love reading, but how about the people who are not like to read?
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

just because a process that takes so long will be so fatal to this process and failing will not be so long it will surely lead to success.
Nosuruyo

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

Hello team.
Looks interesting plan! Discerning design, classy approach!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

just because a process that takes so long will be so fatal to this process and failing will not be so long it will surely lead to success.
Each in different ways. For example I can not predict what will happen to the project in a month. Now it's impossible to guess, an investor who can buy half of the tokens, or maybe they will not be able to sell at all, will come.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

Of course, it would not be a problem for those who love reading, but how about the people who are not like to read?
For those who do not want to understand white paper there is a video presentation, which shows the main points of the project
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Where can I read information about project administrators - more specifically about their success in a crypto community?
Ritaffrosin

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

The project is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good.
Slashoon

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

Each in different ways. For example I can not predict what will happen to the project in a month. Now it's impossible to guess, an investor who can buy half of the tokens, or maybe they will not be able to sell at all, will come.
If it was possible to know what will happen to the project in a month, then there would not be any difficulties with either intradition or stridding. Only this is not possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: