Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 442481 times)
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:30:17 AM

ELLEN at the Oscars today TIPS

Yeah Boy Tongue
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:11:10 AM

Let's Donate to Ellens Foundation that would be grate for us... We can pick from this link

http://www.ellentv.com/categories/ellens-organizations/
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:23:21 AM

I'm Sure Ellen can Talk Fedoracoin TIPS up for us.

She's a very Open Minded Woman.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:44:33 AM

Let's Donate to Ellens Foundation that would be grate for us... We can pick from this link

This is a great idea.  

If we can all come together....  $1000 ~= 2 billion TIPS.

http://www.ellentv.com/2011/05/25/please-help-the-tornado-victims/
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:36:56 AM

welp screw the devs then
if mr i can program doesnt agree with 90% of the community to change the name

than idk i guess we have to find new devs and make it our own coin

As much as I may agree with you statement, they have made a decision already and it won't sever any purpose to work against the creators.  We have to keep working together and time will tell if more changes are needed.  It would counter productive to continue the spat. Let's work work work and keep giving our opinion. Let's make  TIPS a huge success..

PS by the way

Ellen De ge used pharells hat at the OSCARs and asked for TIPS getting the image to get a meme going

hey this is awesome!!!! and the photos that followed this post and the idea with the donations, let's do that! this is huge!
I found the following two links regarding the tweets and pharell's hat:
- Pharell's hat: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/01/26/pharrell-rocks-smokey-the-bear-hat/4918219/
- Ellen's tweet (end of page): http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2014/03/02/oscars-2014-ellen-degeneres-best-jokes/5950407/

so guys who has a cool good idea for a retweet to Ellen/Pharell that would spread the meme?!
and we should definitely make these donations, this is the best idea we've have regarding promotion till now I must say since it's very easy to do  Cheesy
so the tornado thing or is it too old? (2011), or should we just ask Ellen what's the most urgent cause she has and take her step by step how to set up a wallet and convert to dollars?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:49:43 AM

and guys I'll just repeat what maerdad and hercules1600 have been saying regarding the discussions and the absense of the devs, things are about to change it seems, and as much as I've been myself also frustrated about the lack of communication all this time, the devs are hard at work doing really cool stuff as hercules1600 said (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391192.msg5469455#msg5469455) and there will be one dev dedicated to be HERE on this thread and be responsible for the communication with the devs, and I'm hoping invisibel is also going to show up some time soon. as they said, the irc channel is open always and there we can discuss things live with them, and maybe this is a good way of work because the devs need to do what they are doing namely develop the software, and here is the community and new ideas that WILL BE COMMUNICATED when FWA comes here, and from what I've seen in dedication and passion of people here, and the good work being done by the devs, I have great hopes that things will work fine this way. It's hard to wait, but let's wait a little more till FWA comes and I think from then we'll be aiming for the stars . for those who can afford it, use this low price to buy more TiPS!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:54:41 AM

She could Promote Fedoracoin TIPS with giveaways on her show with TIPS Paper Wallets (Just don't show the Code on T.V)
bitmango

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:11:43 AM

http://s16.postimg.org/mb7uwzm79/Ellen_Oscars_Donation.jpg

This is a great idea.  

If we can all come together....  $1000 ~= 2 billion TIPS.

http://www.ellentv.com/2011/05/25/please-help-the-tornado-victims/

Ah so thats what the fedora is about...I haven't read this thread and I had no idea.
If you want to keep the fedora, the logo should be an upturned had with a hand putting money in it. Just like in this photo... Then I'd have got it immediately.
srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:03:45 AM

A HD wallpaper for you guys. And that tipping at oscars? Wow, this could be huge for TiPS.

I know it's not perfect- hand traced, but I do not have access to vector version, and did not want to wait any longer.

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
pechak

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:52:58 AM

Fedoracoin ranks no 16 in "social media presence" strength list compiled by crypt.la website

http://crypt.la/2014/03/01/top-100-digital-currencies-by-social-media-presence/
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

Fedoracoin ranks no 16 in "social media presence" strength list compiled by crypt.la website

http://crypt.la/2014/03/01/top-100-digital-currencies-by-social-media-presence/

Really not bad  Wink
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:13:18 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 01:30:43 PM by mctaino

We have to come together, lets help Ellen out... This happened last night guys this is a sign.  When I saw it live, I got the chills. This is what TIPS is all about.  Let's stop thinking greed for a moment and personal gain. I know people have tons of money invested but we have a really good chance to start a movement.  Viewers can buy tips to help donate to causes, if it works we need someone to speak for the entire community.  

COME ON LETS GOO GUYS.....PUSH GUYS PUSH

Just Tweeted ELLEN   Please Follow me on twitter and retwitt  @wizrig https://twitter.com/wizrig/status/440477399977697280

IM IN WITH 1M FOR ELLEN   

WHO IS IN
hercules1600

Activity: 98

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 02:39:16 PM

The debate ended long ago, people just keep going on and on.

This is basically what the logo will be.
http://imgur.com/a/mRfFM#JmtfP2h

The Fedoracoin is not being dropped, but as you can see the TIPS is going to be more prominent. This is the plan as far as marketing as well.

Myself, I like the logo. I also liked a few of Fayens logo's but we can't have them all I guess, and no matter what it is hard to keep everyone happy. We should focus on spreading the good about TIPS Fedoracoin and as time goes by maybe some other things that are disliked can be changed but all this focus on anger and not getting the logo we want and stuff is never good. We must focus on the good. Marketing is all subjective anyways. At the end of the day a company named "Google" is turning in to Big brother. Another company called "Apple" is also doing the same, and a website called "Kijiji" changed the game for online classifieds.

"Google" sounds like a term for playing with yourself or being a stalker.
"Apple" is a fruit.
What the hell is a "Kijiji"?

Also,

Is there anyone on this thread that would like to make some designs using this logo for gift cards. I have spoken to some people but they are not the best people for being quick, if anyone has the skills I would love to have something to be able to print out and give to the every day community. Please and thanks.

Google originated from a misspelling of the word googol which is a term for the number one followed by one hundred zeros. This name was picked to denote that this search engine wanted to offer huge quantities of information for people. The name fits.

Apples name when founder Wozniak said to Jobs, if they could not think of a better name by the end of the day,then Apple Computers was to be the name (The forbidden fruit that gave man knowledge ). Its also rumoured that apple doesn't sound computer geeky.  its true and apple brand is still far from geeky. The name fits the product well.

No idea why Kijiji is named that. never heard of it till now. But its generic so it could mean anything. But then again a classifieds does sell anything, so a name that can mean anything fits.

Now this coin is about tipping fiscally right? So a fedora just confuses matters. A fedora is not cool. It may be to geeks, but to the hot barmaid that takes tips, its far from cool.

Just like THE Facebook dropped the THE we should drop the fedora completely. it means nothing regarding tipping fiscally.

http://youtu.be/dU6scly2AFU?t=2m55s

I feel like you may have missed the point I was going for.

Ask every person on the street about Google or Apple. The point is that the normal Joe doesn't know or care what the company is called, they care that they have a product or service that is useful.

The fact is, you are looking way to deep in to it and dropping the from Facebook is very different then changing the entire name.

TIPS Fedoracoin is called what it is called because it is meant o be a TIP of the Fedora, a TIP of the hat, a kind gesture, a sign of appreciation. My point is that if Apple was called banana they would still be huge because they have a product and service that serves a purpose. So does TIPS.

Forget about the name and marketing for a minute and remember the actual development that is happeneing. The team keeps bringing out features that are ne to crypto and you guys in the community get so caught up with an image those breakthrough are getting lost in the dust.

And I would also like to state that ya remember when TIPS Fedoracoin sat at 2 latoshis? That was a real thing. For weeks. Even hit 1 for a little bit. So saying the coin needs to be changed after it has had upwards of a 25 times price increase is just plain crazy.

All that being said, I am still looking for someone to make some giftcards for giving TIPS to the public, anyone in?

GOOOOOOO TIPS

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
hercules1600

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 02:46:25 PM

A HD wallpaper for you guys. And that tipping at oscars? Wow, this could be huge for TiPS.

I know it's not perfect- hand traced, but I do not have access to vector version, and did not want to wait any longer.

Awsome thanks for your work Smiley

romang

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:10:01 PM

We need an app on google play for a cell phone wallet like litecoin has.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet_ltc

That would be great!

mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:30:45 PM

TIPS = The Internet Payment Solution
relb

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:38:14 PM

Still talking about rebranding huh?  

Seems to be a lot of experts in here.  Go to that IRC and see if they will let you join their team.  If not maybe just start your own coin; even clone this one if you think you know what's best.  Call it "The Internet Payment Solution" or whatever.  Take all the newbs with you.  It'll be the best thing for this coin.

This coin is already a legend and you just gotta be on board or not...  Maybe you missed the boat the first time, but if you are here petitioning, it's probably because you made a decision to buy based on the fact that you thought this was going to sail again.  So when you clicked "buy" it's your vote for the fact that you like where this coin is headed.  Now let them do their work at whichever pace they chose, they probably have jobs during the day and families that mean more than this coin.  They were on the first boat, remember that.

Keep in mind with the first takeover the devs were willing to give it up to the community.  It's not like you are going to successfully hijack this coin and tell all the exchanges and pools that you've decided on a name change lol..

jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:53:34 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 05:16:00 PM by jtbcoins

Seems to be a lot of experts in here.  Go to that IRC and see if they will let you join their team.  If not maybe just start your own coin; even clone this one if you think you know what's best.  Call it "The Internet Payment Solution" or whatever.  Take all the newbs with you.  It'll be the best thing for this coin.

This coin is already a legend and you just gotta be on board or not...  Maybe you missed the boat the first time, but if you are here petitioning, it's probably because you made a decision to buy based on the fact that you thought this was going to sail again.  So when you clicked "buy" it's your vote for the fact that you like where this coin is headed.  Now let them do their work at whichever pace they chose, they probably have jobs during the day and families that mean more than this coin.  They were on the first boat, remember that.

Keep in mind with the first takeover the devs were willing to give it up to the community.  It's not like you are going to successfully hijack this coin and tell all the exchanges and pools that you've decided on a name change lol..

I bought the coin on coinedup when the devs had left. If the buy button is a vote, then you should take a look at the sell walls. I put my vote in at 0.00000095

If Icanprogram wants to change my vote then he has to let go of his website url and use this http://www.tipscoin.com

And make this the official subreddit http://www.reddit.com/r/tipscoin/new/

I tip my hat to icanprogram and his graphic design friend. I feel sorry for invisible being bullied by these two.

nice knowing you guys
CryptoStoner

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:57:59 PM

TIPS = The Internet Payment Solution
Seriously people stop with this shit. WTF is The Internet Payment Solution is supposed to mean? Why is it a solution? It has the same features with the other coins except from extra anonymity and The Internet Payment Solution doesn't hint that it's anonymous.
This is a retarded name for the coin imho. I say stay with TIPS as in tipping for a service or as a tip of a hat, a kind gesture. Furthermore we should stop focusing on the name so much but more on implementing a strong marketing position and applying the ideas that were mentioned on this thread. The logo is subject to change and I support this as the Orange Euphoric E is indeed a bit lame.
 The name should stay as it is and silly suggestions such as The Internet Payment Solution or any similar ones should be ignored.
This coin has a great future if we just focus on the tipping aspect of the coin and keep developing apps, and marketing ideas to promote this coin.
Youtube app sounds great and w/fedoracoin should greatly help as well.
hercules1600

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:20:32 PM

I totally agree.

And for everyone out there saying the Devs are stubborn and won't work with the community. TIPS Fedoracoin was them working with the community to compromise. They could have just as easily said we will solely promote as Fedoracoin and put no focus on TIPS, but they did not.

There were some requests to have TIPS more prominent and that is what is happening. These compromises have been made to keep the community happy on all sides.

Remember, there is still a large part of the community that does not want to drop the Fedoracoin, so is that part of the community supposed to be thrown away?

The compromise was made, live with it, promote TIPS and enjoy the ride Smiley

Additionally: Again anyone willing to make some gift card designs with the shield logo please do, I would love to spread TIPS to the every day community. Please and thanks.

Another addition: I have actually stopped looking at my TIPs collection in terms of how many LTC or BTC they will bring. I want 1 Billion TIPS and that is what I will get Smiley

Currently I am making some good progress, the low prices are helping as well Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: