Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 442481 times)
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:00:47 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 07:22:23 PM by jtbcoins

The debate ended long ago, people just keep going on and on.

This is basically what the logo will be.
http://imgur.com/a/mRfFM#JmtfP2h

The Fedoracoin is not being dropped, but as you can see the TIPS is going to be more prominent. This is the plan as far as marketing as well.

Myself, I like the logo. I also liked a few of Fayens logo's but we can't have them all I guess, and no matter what it is hard to keep everyone happy. We should focus on spreading the good about TIPS Fedoracoin and as time goes by maybe some other things that are disliked can be changed but all this focus on anger and not getting the logo we want and stuff is never good. We must focus on the good. Marketing is all subjective anyways. At the end of the day a company named "Google" is turning in to Big brother. Another company called "Apple" is also doing the same, and a website called "Kijiji" changed the game for online classifieds.

"Google" sounds like a term for playing with yourself or being a stalker.
"Apple" is a fruit.
What the hell is a "Kijiji"?

Also,

Is there anyone on this thread that would like to make some designs using this logo for gift cards. I have spoken to some people but they are not the best people for being quick, if anyone has the skills I would love to have something to be able to print out and give to the every day community. Please and thanks.

Google originated from a misspelling of the word googol which is a term for the number one followed by one hundred zeros. This name was picked to denote that this search engine wanted to offer huge quantities of information for people. The name fits.

Apples name when founder Wozniak said to Jobs, if they could not think of a better name by the end of the day,then Apple Computers was to be the name (The forbidden fruit that gave man knowledge ). Its also rumoured that apple doesn't sound computer geeky.  its true and apple brand is still far from geeky. The name fits the product well.

No idea why Kijiji is named that. never heard of it till now. But its generic so it could mean anything. But then again a classifieds does sell anything, so a name that can mean anything fits.

Now this coin is about tipping fiscally right? So a fedora just confuses matters. A fedora is not cool. It may be to geeks, but to the hot barmaid that takes tips, its far from cool.

Just like THE Facebook dropped the THE we should drop the fedora completely. it means nothing regarding tipping fiscally.

http://youtu.be/dU6scly2AFU?t=2m55s

I feel like you may have missed the point I was going for.

Ask every person on the street about Google or Apple. The point is that the normal Joe doesn't know or care what the company is called, they care that they have a product or service that is useful.

The fact is, you are looking way to deep in to it and dropping the from Facebook is very different then changing the entire name.

TIPS Fedoracoin is called what it is called because it is meant o be a TIP of the Fedora, a TIP of the hat, a kind gesture, a sign of appreciation. My point is that if Apple was called banana they would still be huge because they have a product and service that serves a purpose. So does TIPS.

Forget about the name and marketing for a minute and remember the actual development that is happeneing. The team keeps bringing out features that are ne to crypto and you guys in the community get so caught up with an image those breakthrough are getting lost in the dust.

And I would also like to state that ya remember when TIPS Fedoracoin sat at 2 latoshis? That was a real thing. For weeks. Even hit 1 for a little bit. So saying the coin needs to be changed after it has had upwards of a 25 times price increase is just plain crazy.

All that being said, I am still looking for someone to make some giftcards for giving TIPS to the public, anyone in?

GOOOOOOO TIPS

OMG the whole point of a crypto currency is to replace fiat. TIPS is a fisical name for a fisical product. What has hat tipping got to do with a barmaid in new york. Nothing.

Icanprogram you and the rest of the hat tippers are seriously delusional to think a hat tip is not going to confuse the purpose of this coin. Who even tips there hat these days. seriously. you look like a tool if you do it. so uncool. Anyway I put my vote in at 95 and I think thats a fair price when block halving happens.
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:11:33 PM

The Fedoracoin is not being dropped, but as you can see the TIPS is going to be more prominent. This is the plan as far as marketing as well.

Myself, I like the logo. I also liked a few of Fayens logo's but we can't have them all I guess, and no matter what it is hard to keep everyone happy. We should focus on spreading the good about TIPS Fedoracoin and as time goes by maybe some other things that are disliked can be changed but all this focus on anger and not getting the logo we want and stuff is never good. We must focus on the good. Marketing is all subjective anyways. At the end of the day a company named "Google" is turning in to Big brother. Another company called "Apple" is also doing the same, and a website called "Kijiji" changed the game for online classifieds.

"Apple" is a fruit.

Also,

Is there anyone on this thread that would like to make some designs using this logo for gift cards. I have spoken to some people but they are not the best people for being quick, if anyone has the skills I would love to have something to be able to print out and give to the every day community. Please and thanks.

Google originated from a misspelling of the word googol which is a term for the number one followed by one hundred zeros. This name was picked to denote that this search engine wanted to offer huge quantities of information for people. The name fits.

Apples name when founder Wozniak said to Jobs, if they could not think of a better name by the end of the day,then Apple Computers was to be the name (The forbidden fruit that gave man knowledge ). Its also rumoured that apple doesn't sound computer geeky.  its true and apple brand is still far from geeky. The name fits the product well.

No idea why Kijiji is named that. never heard of it till now. But its generic so it could mean anything. But then again a classifieds does sell anything, so a name that can mean anything fits.

Now this coin is about tipping fiscally right? So a fedora just confuses matters. A fedora is not cool. It may be to geeks, but to the hot barmaid that takes tips, its far from cool.

Just like THE Facebook dropped the THE we should drop the fedora completely. it means nothing regarding tipping fiscally.

Ask every person on the street about Google or Apple. The point is that the normal Joe doesn't know or care what the company is called, they care that they have a product or service that is useful.

The fact is, you are looking way to deep in to it and dropping the from Facebook is very different then changing the entire name.

TIPS Fedoracoin is called what it is called because it is meant o be a TIP of the Fedora, a TIP of the hat, a kind gesture, a sign of appreciation. My point is that if Apple was called banana they would still be huge because they have a product and service that serves a purpose. So does TIPS.

Forget about the name and marketing for a minute and remember the actual development that is happeneing. The team keeps bringing out features that are ne to crypto and you guys in the community get so caught up with an image those breakthrough are getting lost in the dust.

And I would also like to state that ya remember when TIPS Fedoracoin sat at 2 latoshis? That was a real thing. For weeks. Even hit 1 for a little bit. So saying the coin needs to be changed after it has had upwards of a 25 times price increase is just plain crazy.

All that being said, I am still looking for someone to make some giftcards for giving TIPS to the public, anyone in?

GOOOOOOO TIPS

OMG the whole point of a crypto currency is to replace fiat. TIPS is a finical name for a finical product. What has hat tipping got to do with a barmaid in new york. Nothing.

Icanprogram you and the rest of the hat tippers are seriously delusional to think a hat tip is not going to confuse the purpose of this coin. Who even tips there hat these days. seriously. you look like a tool if you do it. so uncool. Anyway I put my vote in at 95 and I think thats a fair price when block halving happens.

I put my vote in around 60-70 depending on how you calculate the sum of the coins that I bought.

When is block halving?
jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:16:14 PM

"Apple" is a fruit.

Also,

GOOOOOOO TIPS

OMG the whole point of a crypto currency is to replace fiat. TIPS is a finical name for a finical product. What has hat tipping got to do with a barmaid in new york. Nothing.

I put my vote in around 60-70 depending on how you calculate the sum of the coins that I bought.

When is block halving?

just over two weeks away if the price stays the same.
Blockchain is down AGAIN
http://198.144.178.108:2750/chain/Fedoracoin

block halving happens on Block 104,000. 
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:35:56 PM

Let's Donate to Ellens Foundation that would be grate for us... We can pick from this link

http://www.ellentv.com/categories/ellens-organizations/

We have to come together, lets help Ellen out... This happened last night guys this is a sign.  When I saw it live, I got the chills. This is what TIPS is all about.  Let's stop thinking greed for a moment and personal gain. I know people have tons of money invested but we have a really good chance to start a movement.  Viewers can buy tips to help donate to causes, if it works we need someone to speak for the entire community.  

COME ON LETS GOO GUYS.....PUSH GUYS PUSH

Just Tweeted ELLEN   Please Follow me on twitter and retwitt  @wizrig https://twitter.com/wizrig/status/440477399977697280

IM IN WITH 1M FOR ELLEN   

WHO IS IN

Wao no movement on this, been hours
FWA

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:06:31 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 09:12:36 PM by FWA

Quote from: icanprogram
# A message to the FedoraCoin community on Bitcointalk #

FedoraCoin has always been a community-centered project.
Every member of the development team joined from the community at some point, even tipsfedora/invisibel (yes, there was a FedoraCoin community before there was FedoraCoin!).

That's why we, the team, were a bit startled to read some of the recent comments on Bitcointalk.
We've always tried to involve the community, since we've always *been* the community.

I'd like to start with debunking a couple of misconceptions that I've seen mentioned.

The first is that development on FedoraCoin has stagnated.
This is far from true.
FedoraCoin has been a project of firsts in the cryptocurrency world.
We brought you the first wallet with built-in coin mixing, we were the first coin to add support for multiple users in a single wallet (more on why this is useful later!).

Right now we're working on preparing everything for the move to the new FedoraCoin identity.
Our next priority will be to use the new multi-user support in the RPC methods to develop the best web-wallet ever.
For new, curious FedoraCoin users, the web-wallet will work like any other: a fast way to start using our fair coin, albeit a bit less safe.
However, the real magic is in the fact that once users are comfortable with FedoraCoin, they can download the wallet to their PC's *while still using the familiar web interface they've grown accustomed to*.
This would also allow us to push out layout and visual changes in the wallet instantly, since there is no upgrade of system packages required.
Another plus is that we can notify everyone when they need to update the wallet because a hard fork is nearing.

Another is that we can't make up our mind about the branding of FedoraCoin.
We've been working with a professional graphics designer for the last couple of weeks about the new identity.
During this time, we've tried to show drafts and progress to the people in the community and we've never tried to keep all of this a secret.

We think that this chasm that has appeared between this part of the community and the rest is a great pity.
No one on the team has ever tried to silence any ideas from the community, let me make that clear.
Shortly after FedoraCoin emerged on /g/, we moved the discussing to #fedoracoin on Freenode (though we moved to #TIPS a couple of weeks later because we couldn't get #fedoracoin registered) and this has been the main meeting place of the FedoraCoin community ever since.
It seems we underestimated the size of the part of the community that keep up through on Bitcointalk and don't visit the subreddit or the IRC.
That's on us, and we're going to fix that.

That's why, starting this week, the FedoraCoin team includes a community manager.
FWA (/u/FedoraWearingAlien) was there when FedoraCoin was born, but had to leave us because of some personal matters shortly after.
Now he's back and he's going to make sure that the FedoraCoin team stays up to date on what happens on Bitcointalk and vice-versa.

This whole affair has been getting to me personally and I hope that with this step we can all get ready to put this behind us.

For good measure, here's an overview of the team with their main responsibility:

tipsfedora/invisbel - FedoraCoin wallet developer and Windows builder
mxtm - Linux builder
MystPhysX - Domain name management and OSX builder
chisefu - Chickenstrips owner, adviser
Nemons - Server management and hosting
FWA - Community management

And finally, myself,

icanprogram - (Web) development
This is the offical statement released from icanprogram one the fedoracoin team members
Hello!
My name is FedoraWearingAlien or FWA if you prefer, I am fedoracoins communnity manager, I have been
away from the project recently due to personal matters but now I am back, So a little background about
myself, I am a programmer/developer in my spare time but I'm also into sysadmin, I've been following
various cryptocoins for a while and finally decided I liked the idea of fedoracoin, I've been here from
the start and I'm ready to help in whatever way I can, seriously, if you guys need anything add me on xmpp
or pm me on reddit, if you like the project and use it, I'll probably be able t help you with whatever you
guys need (fedoracoin related), in the unlikley event you just want to chat, the same thing applys, add me
and we can chat.
TL;DR
I'm here to stop the drama and keep the peace
So if you need anything, message me.
IRC: FWA_
XMPP: imfwa@xmpp.jp
Reddit : /u/fedorawearingalien

~FWA
hercules1600

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:07:36 PM

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
FWA

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:12:49 PM

just over two weeks away if the price stays the same.
Blockchain is down AGAIN
http://198.144.178.108:2750/chain/Fedoracoin

block halving happens on Block 104,000. 
Are you sure you're using the offical blockchain? Located here: http://fedoracha.in
hercules1600

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:13:26 PM

Quote from: icanprogram
# A message to the FedoraCoin community on Bitcointalk #

FedoraCoin has always been a community-centered project.
Every member of the development team joined from the community at some point, even tipsfedora/invisibel (yes, there was a FedoraCoin community before there was FedoraCoin!).

That's why we, the team, were a bit startled to read some of the recent comments on Bitcointalk.
We've always tried to involve the community, since we've always *been* the community.

I'd like to start with debunking a couple of misconceptions that I've seen mentioned.

The first is that development on FedoraCoin has stagnated.
This is far from true.
FedoraCoin has been a project of firsts in the cryptocurrency world.
We brought you the first wallet with built-in coin mixing, we were the first coin to add support for multiple users in a single wallet (more on why this is useful later!).

Right now we're working on preparing everything for the move to the new FedoraCoin identity.
Our next priority will be to use the new multi-user support in the RPC methods to develop the best web-wallet ever.
For new, curious FedoraCoin users, the web-wallet will work like any other: a fast way to start using our fair coin, albeit a bit less safe.
However, the real magic is in the fact that once users are comfortable with FedoraCoin, they can download the wallet to their PC's *while still using the familiar web interface they've grown accustomed to*.
This would also allow us to push out layout and visual changes in the wallet instantly, since there is no upgrade of system packages required.
Another plus is that we can notify everyone when they need to update the wallet because a hard fork is nearing.

Another is that we can't make up our mind about the branding of FedoraCoin.
We've been working with a professional graphics designer for the last couple of weeks about the new identity.
During this time, we've tried to show drafts and progress to the people in the community and we've never tried to keep all of this a secret.

We think that this chasm that has appeared between this part of the community and the rest is a great pity.
No one on the team has ever tried to silence any ideas from the community, let me make that clear.
Shortly after FedoraCoin emerged on /g/, we moved the discussing to #fedoracoin on Freenode (though we moved to #TIPS a couple of weeks later because we couldn't get #fedoracoin registered) and this has been the main meeting place of the FedoraCoin community ever since.
It seems we underestimated the size of the part of the community that keep up through on Bitcointalk and don't visit the subreddit or the IRC.
That's on us, and we're going to fix that.

That's why, starting this week, the FedoraCoin team includes a community manager.
FWA (/u/FedoraWearingAlien) was there when FedoraCoin was born, but had to leave us because of some personal matters shortly after.
Now he's back and he's going to make sure that the FedoraCoin team stays up to date on what happens on Bitcointalk and vice-versa.

This whole affair has been getting to me personally and I hope that with this step we can all get ready to put this behind us.

For good measure, here's an overview of the team with their main responsibility:

tipsfedora/invisbel - FedoraCoin wallet developer and Windows builder
mxtm - Linux builder
MystPhysX - Domain name management and OSX builder
chisefu - Chickenstrips owner, adviser
Nemons - Server management and hosting
FWA - Community management

And finally, myself,

icanprogram - (Web) development
This is the offical statement released from icanprogram one the fedoracoin team members
Hello!
My name is FedoraWearingAlien or FWA if you prefer, I am fedoracoins communnity manager, I have been
away from the project recently due to personal matters but now I am back, So a little background about
myself, I am a programmer/developer in my spare time but I'm also into sysadmin, I've been following
various cryptocoins for a while and finally decided I liked the idea of fedoracoin, I've been here from
the start and I'm ready to help in whatever way I can, seriously, if you guys need anything add me on xmpp
or pm me on reddit, if you like the project and use it, I'll probably be able t help you with whatever you
guys need (fedoracoin related), in the unlikley event you just want to chat, the same thing applys, add me
and we can chat.
TL;DR
I'm here to stop the drama and keep the peace
So if you need anything, message me.

~FWA

I welcome you FWA, glad to see you here and hope that your presence will help consolidate the community and any ideas that may arise Smiley

This is a great day for the TIPS Fedoracoin community, time for development and community to become more of a central entity Smiley

\

FWA

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:22:38 PM

I welcome you FWA, glad to see you here and hope that your presence will help consolidate the community and any ideas that may arise Smiley

This is a great day for the TIPS Fedoracoin community, time for development and community to become more of a central entity Smiley

\
Thanks! Glad to be back! Hope to get to know you all better.
~FWA
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:42:42 PM

\
~FWA

Hi there!

Good to have a link with those irc lurkers Smiley E: If dev team feels that any bounties are needed for development/advertising or whatever, please post here. I am sure few fellas will contribute.

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
fredeq
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:51:03 PM

Let's Donate to Ellens Foundation that would be grate for us... We can pick from this link

We have to come together, lets help Ellen out... This happened last night guys this is a sign.  When I saw it live, I got the chills. This is what TIPS is all about.  Let's stop thinking greed for a moment and personal gain. I know people have tons of money invested but we have a really good chance to start a movement.  Viewers can buy tips to help donate to causes, if it works we need someone to speak for the entire community.  

Just Tweeted ELLEN   Please Follow me on twitter and retwitt  @wizrig https://twitter.com/wizrig/status/440477399977697280

IM IN WITH 1M FOR ELLEN   

WHO IS IN

You had nice idea buddy but I think something that big needs to be coordinated by fedora team.

Catanonia

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:54:49 PM

Welcome FWA.

I have stepped out of this thread for a few days as it was getting a bit stupid and well like a grannies meeting.

Here is hoping this is a new dawn and the community can get behind the dev's on FedoraCoin.

You have a tough job with this lot Smiley but I am sure your up to the challenge.

Now everyone else, please play nicely, remember these guys are doing the majority of the work on our behalves and that is me speaking as a large bag holder who of course would love to see this coin reach the potential it deserves.

srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:57:39 PM

We are back on track guys, let's hit it!

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
hercules1600

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:00:20 PM

\
~FWA

Hi there!

Good to have a link with those irc lurkers Smiley E: If dev team feels that any bounties are needed for development/advertising or whatever, please post here. I am sure few fellas will contribute.

I will definitely contribute. I have at least 10 mill TIPS I would contribute to different causes, and services getting made.

500,000 TIPS for someone to make gift card designs I can hand out to people and use to sell TIPS gift cards.

hercules1600

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:03:19 PM

We are back on track guys, let's hit it!

Love it.

fredeq
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:17:41 PM

\
~FWA

Hi there!

I will definitely contribute. I have at least 10 mill TIPS I would contribute to different causes, and services getting made.

500,000 TIPS for someone to make gift card designs I can hand out to people and use to sell TIPS gift cards.

check this site. its official and you can email them with new ideas. http://fedora-foundation.net/

sibilant_doge

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:20:59 PM

IM IN WITH 1M FOR ELLEN   

WHO IS IN

You had nice idea buddy but I think something that big needs to be coordinated by fedora team.
I would sooner sell out and crash the market, than give money to her. She is a lecherous individual who has made millions discussing other people's misfortune. She also supported the same politicians who are sending letters to the fed reserve trying to get bitcoin banned. She deserves none of our hard earned crypto.
DarkVenu

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:29:20 PM

Hi FWA,
Please update first pace info,is very important for all new adopter and investor.

Thank you all.
hercules1600

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:32:50 PM

Hi FWA,
Please update first pace info,is very important for all new adopter and investor.

Thank you all.

Agreed, if you have the access the first post desperately needs to be changed.

id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:31:56 PM

you guys this is awesome and we are on the brink of a new adventure, here our trip to the stars will start for years and years and years to come Cheesy

Welcome FWA! and thanks for the explanation from icanprogram and your intro. that explained a lot of things. me like many here I guess joined at some later point, let's say half the way through, and I guess as you said the devs underestimated the number of community members here on btctalk but not on irc (or seldom). So but now things will get fixed and I hope in the coming few days we can all go through the ideas and discussions that happened and start the dice rolling.

but for now, before anything else, it seems I must say it out loud and I don't know how we are still sitting here doing nothing about it, THE ELLEN FEDORA/TiPS TWEET IS A HUGE OPPORTUNITY WE SHOULDN'T MISS THIS IT WOULD BE VERRRY STUPID!!

there has been only 3 retweets of https://twitter.com/wizrig/status/440477399977697280 one of them mine..
comon guys and get this rolling!! make more tweets. I'm not sure what she was gathering TiPS for, but THIS IS TiPS and we should own that! tweet and retweet and let's get her to make her first cryptocurrency wallet for TiPS (aka FedoraCoin if this is how we want to reference to it) and we the TiPS community shall send her TiPS for a good cause. What do you all say? what are we waiting for???

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: