Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 442481 times)
TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:33:28 PM

Is there a working block explorer for TIPS?   http://fedorachain.info/  seems down at the moment.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:43:55 PM

Lots of TiPS sold last night..about 250 ltc at a low price point.  My guess is that our coin got so cheap that someone bought a huge quantity and will drive the price up like they did 2 weeks ago.

You are guessing it wrong. When supply is more than demand, the price falls. Weeks ago TIPS were having relatively stable price at 38-40 latoshi, but those 2-3 days the coin barely can reach 30. You can now guess what will be the next level if marketing continiue as it is now.

The problem is also that a huge amount of new coins are being mined, while the difficulty is still low. There are 180 billion coins already, many of the being dumped instantly.
I think that even apart from the totally non existing marketing, this coin will rise when difficulty will get higher. Now would be a good buying opportunity I suppose.

There are "dev's" with 10-20 coins and they create them with goals for fast profit. Those things are ruining the market and I think that banks are laughing at us atm. I'm just tired with Fedora tho..

You talk a lot, maybe you know nothing about TIPS...
Join on IRC dedicated channel and tell your ideas , if you have one...
"dev's" with 10-20 coins ...are simply scammer... this is not the case.

Of course I talk a lot. I am with TiPS from day one and I have mined/bought/sell more than 1.5 billion coins (and I can prove that). Do you know what is the biggest problem for me now? That I still keep hundreds of millions. My hashrate is 2.7 MH and you can imagine what kind of loses I am suffering lately.

P.S. Please don't invite me to any channel. If you think a little bit more, you may remember that I was on IRC too, and I also promoted the coin from the start. I think that I have contributed more than enough for the future of the coin, but so what? I am losing hundreds and thousands of dollars every week and in the end - it's just business. Maybe I shoud throw my millions, when tips were listed on Cryptsy, instead then losing another 137 LTC with the attempts to keep the price over 100 latoshi. That's what I received from fedora as a coin. Thank you very much.

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:12:50 PM

http://fedoracha.in/

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:17:23 PM

Lots of TiPS sold last night..about 250 ltc at a low price point.  My guess is that our coin got so cheap that someone bought a huge quantity and will drive the price up like they did 2 weeks ago.

You are guessing it wrong. When supply is more than demand, the price falls. Weeks ago TIPS were having relatively stable price at 38-40 latoshi, but those 2-3 days the coin barely can reach 30. You can now guess what will be the next level if marketing continiue as it is now.

The problem is also that a huge amount of new coins are being mined, while the difficulty is still low. There are 180 billion coins already, many of the being dumped instantly.
I think that even apart from the totally non existing marketing, this coin will rise when difficulty will get higher. Now would be a good buying opportunity I suppose.

There are "dev's" with 10-20 coins and they create them with goals for fast profit. Those things are ruining the market and I think that banks are laughing at us atm. I'm just tired with Fedora tho..

Of course I talk a lot. I am with TiPS from day one and I have mined/bought/sell more than 1.5 billion coins (and I can prove that). Do you know what is the biggest problem for me now? That I still keep hundreds of millions. My hashrate is 2.7 MH and you can imagine what kind of loses I am suffering lately.

P.S. Please don't invite me to any channel. If you think a little bit more, you may remember that I was on IRC too, and I also promoted the coin from the start. I think that I have contributed more than enough for the future of the coin, but so what? I am losing hundreds and thousands of dollars every week and in the end - it's just business. Maybe I shoud throw my millions, when tips were listed on Cryptsy, instead then losing another 137 LTC with the attempts to keep the price over 100 latoshi. That's what I received from fedora as a coin. Thank you very much.

I'm here too... from day one,and i have almost 3 billions...
If you believe in this coin 20 or 200 Latoshi are nothing...
Sell your TIPS and resolve your problem, but don't cry later.
Many news are coming ,like also half reward...so ..wait 2-3 weeks and your pain will end  Wink
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:26:16 PM

I'm here too... from day one,and i have almost 3 billions...
If you believe in this coin 20 or 200 Latoshi are nothing...
Sell your TIPS and resolve your problem, but don't cry later.
Many news are coming ,like also half reward...so ..wait 2-3 weeks and your pain will end  Wink

2-3 weeks? Very optimistic. Cheesy We'll see.. I don't have other choices.

Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:14:21 PM

Web dev needed!

Let your skills shine Cheesy

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/201a04/the_fedoracoin_team_is_looking_for_a_web_developer/
TreasureSeeker

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

Thanks, fredeq.  The explorer there seems to be experiencing problems at the moment (page full of error messages) but I'll try again later.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:14:13 PM

You can also use http://chain.fedoraco.in/chain/FedoraCoin

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
stblackbird

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:29:37 PM

People, if you want my tip, have patience with this coin. One of the problems is that it is traded in ltc right now. I believe this is one of the problems of this coin. In a few days/weeks/months if it manages to rise in price and get paired with btc, it will significantly gain user/trader-base. Thought personally, I don't plan to sell my few tips even if they rise to 100 by the end of the day.
TreasureSeeker

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:21:12 PM

Aha - brilliant. Thank you, thank you.

kakp

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:20:01 PM

I have already said it but :

If you really want to boost TiPS price you should buy some votes on MINTPAL, this exchange has a really nice volume and will help a lot

cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:20:30 PM

Is there any progress on a Tipbot?  Reddcoin has implemented a similar feature, but obviously TiPS lend itself better as a tipping mechanism.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/406551

srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:22:15 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 01:46:12 AM by srs2xcvbnm

Below I place link for the first standalone FedoraCoin ticker.

This tool  have the following features:
-difficulty
-hashrate
-price (cryptsy)
-current block number.

Please notice: arrow on (cryptsy) price works exactly as there- it is not a simple lower/higher indicator, it shows the actual buy or sell.
Only difference is a bit higher lag due to use of a public api.

It also draws the diff/hash graph.
You can close app windows and just click icon in taskbar to receive most important info.

Remember:
It is version 0.01 beta, so if you run to any problem, please do report it to me, so I can make it better.

Enjoy.

download ticker here (dropbox):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7ruqxzbvipmxe6/FedoraCoin%20Ticker%20v002.rar

UPDATE: v0.02- graphs were out of scale after multipool came to play. Fixed.

When you start it, give it a few moments to gather neccesary data from FedoraCoin network.
One horizontal pixel on graph correspond to one block solved, so it takes time to draw graphs.
Thanks to icanprogram and chisefu for hosting all fedora data used in this app.

info: I had norton report to me this app as a "scanner" or something like that. It is not trojan of any kind, I will release source soon, it needs some grooming (one hell of a mess now).

It runs on all the public apis, public links, and doesn't gather any user data.

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
Fargusson

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:58:34 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 05:50:27 AM by Fargusson

-difficulty
-hashrate
-price (cryptsy)
-current block number.

Please notice: arrow on (cryptsy) price works exactly as there- it is not a simple lower/higher indicator, it shows the actual buy or sell.

You can close app windows and just click icon in taskbar to receive most important info.

Remember:
It is version 0.01 beta, so if you run to any problem, please do report it to me, so I can make it better.

Enjoy.

When you start it, give it a few moments to gather neccesary data from FedoraCoin network.
One horizontal pixel on graph correspond to one block solved, so it takes time to draw graphs.

info: I had norton report to me this app as a "scanner" or something like that. It is not trojan of any kind, I will release source soon, it needs some grooming (one hell of a mess now).

Awesome :-)

Going to test that soon !

EDIT: Tested it ! Thanks for your work. Trying to tip you on Reddit but the website seems to have some issues...

Only the diff displays though and I had some lisibility matters at the bottom of your window as you might see on this screenshot.

DarkVenu

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:22:49 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/201a04/the_fedoracoin_team_is_looking_for_a_web_developer/

srs2xcvbnm

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:27:31 AM

-difficulty
-hashrate
-price (cryptsy)
-current block number.

Remember:

Enjoy.

EDIT: Tested it ! Thanks for your work. Trying to tip you on Reddit but the website seems to have some issues...

Only the diff displays though and I had some lisibility matters at the bottom of your window as you might see on this screenshot.

OK man, what are you running this thing on? I mean, holy shit, how did you crash those meters? LOL
This is weird, but looks quite possible to fix it. I would like to recreate this error. Also interesting, that graph
itself is working well, when it takes data from the same variable that drives the labels on the bottom.

Also, v0.03 is on it's way- graphs are finally fixed, and work as expected.

Fargusson

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:30:25 AM

-difficulty
-hashrate
-price (cryptsy)
-current block number.

Remember:

Enjoy.

OK man, what are you running this thing on? I mean, holy shit, how did you crash those meters? LOL
This is weird, but looks quite possible to fix it. I would like to recreate this error. Also interesting, that graph
itself is working well, when it takes data from the same variable that drives the labels on the bottom.

Also, v0.03 is on it's way- graphs are finally fixed, and work as expected.

I running on a PC, Windows 8.1, screen res 1366x768.

Maybe that's just your ticker doesn't like french computers...  Grin
srs2xcvbnm

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:57:02 AM

I running on a PC, Windows 8.1, screen res 1366x768.

Maybe that's just your ticker doesn't like french computers...  Grin

Ok, I'll investigate. Can any user with windows 8.1 leave a feedback?
I guess it's 8.1 issue.

Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:09:31 AM

I'm afraid this coin is pretty much dead. new lows coming below 20 litoshi. bye bye...
Pugwalker

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:37:44 AM

http://snsdpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/mrmr-21.jpg

snsd supports fedora coin
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: